Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? (20632 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by MaiSuya(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2011
~because he sacked ICPC chairman for refusing to back down in pursuing the 6billoin rot at the NJI. but what happened to that investigation?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by 10cirenoh: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2011
Because he cannot take decisions on his own.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by 1025: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2011
I have read both threads. one on why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan, the other on  You'll Never Vote For Buhari.

The difference is that the one on Buhari has actual events and timelines and the one on Jonathan were mostly perceptions like, he is weak, he doesnt look competent, he didnt do anything for Bayelsa, he defended mend and so on. Not many facts or actual events of historical magnitude. For example, the "defending mend" accusation is hardly a reason why I will not vote for someone but truncating a democracy is a history changer. A changer of the destinies and future of millions.

I think someone should put the 2 in a comparison chart and see which one looks really worse. I have a feeling the Buhari chart will make Goodluck look like an angel.

@edocolove,
who made u a judge over us?
on assumption of office, jonathan declared emergency on power supply and this is 11 months on. is emergency the same as eternity?
what is it that ppl do not understand about the state of insecurity of our country under jonathan? kidnapping like never before. bombing like never before. the killings in jos and other areas are crazy. niger delta that provides our present president is still the heart of explosives. who has ever seen known criminals recognised and celebrated by the federal govt as we saw in the case of Alams and Bode george?
why is it hard for jonathan to pay civil servants a minimum wage of N18,000 only when his senators smile home with N15.9m monthly? is that the promise of a country?
i have looked at the ppl in his carbinet, i can hardly find just one responsible person. i have looked at the ppl at pdp and i can hardly point at anyone with a good record.
i am not voting jonathan because we need and deserve change and in pdp and his line-up, we cannot get that.
the only problem we have as a country is that those who have committed loads of crimes here are so much afraid of new govt hence they want continuity in this same madeness just for their personal protections.
if jonathan is anywhere close to the terms of democracy, no normal man will compare him with a military man  but because he has failed and come short of our expectations, soon, we will be comparing him with self acclaimed gods like mugabe, saddam and gahdaffi
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Tokotaya: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2011
Goodluck goes with the flow. Has no original ideas of his own. Cannot stare down even his wife, not to talk of entrenched interests however inimical they may be to public good. He is dull.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by ladys1(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2011
Because he is a toy, he acts under the power of Obasanjo and pdp; what Nigerians need now is a leader that can lead,have focus not by sugar coated mouth; somebody that knows that there are pple suffering in his country for food, job,housing etc, This person is BUHARI/BAKARE 2011.BB,BB,BB,BB,BB,BB, all the way. This is a former president that cant boast of a house in the capital state just because is leadership is not for his pocket but rather 4 the benefit of his citizens. Why didnt GEJ declare is asset publicly wen his boss Yaradua did. Patience has over 5 houses and shopping mall in the capital jus under 9 mths wen we hav jobless pple in nairaland supporting them to rule Nigeria  for 4 yrs so that their houses and money Will keep growing; while the olodos will keep on hunting for jobs. God has send a Messiahs to us i.e BB do not this golden opportunity coming to us crumble because of foolishless and lack of understanding,
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by kayoday(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2011
because as a VP with Yaradua they cancelled the double standard train track for high speed train approved by OBJ to CCECC. Months later they reawarded the repair of the preamalgamation track that takes almost 10hrs from lagos to Ilorin. Nigerians deserves Better!

where did they get those old skool refurbished train being hyped as a major GEJ achievement from? is it from the Museum abi na European Zoo. Cos i knw they stop manucfacturing such decades ago
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Lolabbey: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2011
d party he belongs to kills me
he is not inteligent to rule a nation lik nigeria.

i will neva vote him cos pdp must go, votin him is like bringin back coruption at its peak.

part of his manifestoes dat i see on tv irritates me" i was neva born rich,i neva believd i cld be whre i am today,if i can make it ,u can make it" dis can neva patronise a rite tinkin person
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by enyojo(f): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2011
his heart is as black as his face   grin grin  kiwi

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by oba009(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2011
VOTE THEM OUT FROM HOUSE OF SENATE TO PRESIDENT AND AND THEIR GOVERNORS, LET GIVE THE POWER TO ACTION CONGRESS IN ALL RAMIFICATION. THEN LET MOVE FROM THEIR.

ME I WILL NOT CAST MY VOTE TO ANY PDP PERSON.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA LONG LIVE ACTION CONGRESS OF NIGERIA.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by willdave: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2011
All you posting on nairaland.com on this topic are nonsense. If you don’t mind, would you please close your mouths because you all are talking you dont have heads on your body. Nairaland was actually not for small children but for matured mind. Now anyone can just wakeup and say anything without thinking. Don’t you guys have brains to reason?
What has Goodluck done to you guys. Saying all fake and lie stories about him just because he has been giving the mandate from heaven to stand as the head of Nigeria on earth.
Whether you guys like it or not Goodluck will be the president for the next four year and beyond if care is not taking.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Demdem(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^ its obvious this JJC with two post is thinking from his anus. seun, theere should be a way of screening new entrants into the forum u know.
Abegii bring out the lies you have seen and lets trash it out. ODE.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Ess: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2011
willdave:

All you posting on nairaland.com on this topic are nonsense. If you don’t mind, would you please close your mouths because you all are talking you dont have heads on your body. Nairaland was actually not for small children but for matured mind. Now anyone can just wakeup and say anything without thinking. Don’t you guys have brains to reason?
What has Goodluck done to you guys. Saying all fake and lie stories about him just because he has been giving the mandate from heaven to stand as the head of Nigeria on earth.
Whether you guys like it or not Goodluck will be the president for the next four year and beyond if care is not taking.

Shut your stinking mouth you dirty JJC!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by oba009(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2011
whether ordain from heaven or hell, bye bye to PDP bye bye to share the money party.
this guy is backing GEJ bc of political assistant they will give him.
the voice of the people is the voice of God.

BYE BYE TO PDP SHARE THE MONEY PARTY.

END OF STORY
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by pek(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2011
I cant vote for someone who does not know why he is runnimg for president! The closest he has come is telling us he was born poor! How many Nigerians were born rich? I guess over 98%.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Showab1: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
I can't ote for him because he is clueless and does not have what it takes to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by enyojo(f): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
willdave:

FROM THE NUMBER OF YOUR POSTS, YOU JUST JOINED NAIRALAND WHEN YOU HEARD FROM 'RELIABLE' SOURCES THAT YOUR GRIDLOCK JONATHAN IS BEING BASTARDISED. THEN PUFFFFF, YOU REGISTERED TO ABUSE NORMAL PEOPLE FOR EXCERCISING THEIR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT TO FREE EXPRESSION.  
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
How can anyone voe for a MEND spokesman
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Tokotaya: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
willdave:

Working for your pay right? But you are not doing it smartly. Like servant, like boss!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by MaiSuya(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2011
willdave:

Whether you guys like it or not Goodluck will be the president for the next four year and beyond if [b]care is not taking
.[/b]

ABEG care should be taken! grin grin grin
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by switchmax8: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
i will never vote for jonathan because he is not confident of himself neither does he know how to fix nigerian niggling problems of electricity,refinery,bad roads,ill equip hospitals and errant corruption.He looks frail and shaky in his speech it is absurb that we have such man as a president.someone that supports MEND even when it is glaring they were behind the bomb blast.someone that supports massive importation of fuel jonathan will fail nigerians just watch and see.the fuel subsidy he has been budgeting is more than what obj does.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Temi231(f): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
i can never vote for gej because he is a man of no vision,mission and value. he will just blast our money on bday,naming ceremony,chieftains,and for his village people.gej is void
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2011
A protege of Alams and OBj is surely bad news for Nigerians
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by koyuid(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
He lacks integrity
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by chakula: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2011
Because of Beaf and the cohorts too much propagandist u n tired us lets us vote for the solution.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by mustashfa(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
PDP Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election, Embarrassingly, Some Numbers Show

Nigeria’s ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) was losing the parliamentary election in an embarrassing fashion in places where yesterday’s National Assembly elections took place, according to preliminary election numbers obtained by SaharaReporters from Kaduna, Benue, Gombe, Katsina, Nassarawa and Lagos.

From Gombe State, SaharaReporters obtained the following vote tally from Kofar Ajiya: PDP 10, ANPP 19 and CPC 121; Kofar Shetima: PDP 5 votes, ANNP 10 and CPCP 117; Kofar Sadauki: PDP 12 votes, CPC 132; and at Kofar Sarkin Dabe: PDP 1 vote and CPC with 48 votes.

Of equal interest, in Kaduna State, in Vice-President Sambo's own neighborhood of 500 voters, the PDP received only 100, and in Suba LGA, Kaduna out of 10,000 votes PDP only managed to get 500.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-was-losing-cancelled-parliamentary-election-embarrassingly-some-numbers-show

PDP is OUT at all levels, they are crooks. The child of a lion will surely be a lion. Jonathan is a PDP member, they are the same thing
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by titsqueez(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
I will not vote for him because he is supported by Godswill Akpabio. Anyone that gets Akpabio's support must be a crook too
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by MaiSuya(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
mustashfa:

PDP Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election, Embarrassingly, Some Numbers Show

Nigeria’s ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) was losing the parliamentary election in an embarrassing fashion in places where yesterday’s National Assembly elections took place, according to preliminary election numbers obtained by SaharaReporters from Kaduna, Benue, Gombe, Katsina, Nassarawa and Lagos.

From Gombe State, SaharaReporters obtained the following vote tally from Kofar Ajiya: PDP 10, ANPP 19 and CPC 121; Kofar Shetima: PDP 5 votes, ANNP 10 and CPCP 117; Kofar Sadauki: PDP 12 votes, CPC 132; and at Kofar Sarkin Dabe: PDP 1 vote and CPC with 48 votes.

Of equal interest, in Kaduna State, in Vice-President Sambo's own neighborhood of 500 voters, the PDP received only 100, and in Suba LGA, Kaduna out of 10,000 votes PDP only managed to get 500.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-was-losing-cancelled-parliamentary-election-embarrassingly-some-numbers-show

PDP is OUT at all levels, they are crooks. The child of a lion will surely be a lion. Jonathan is a PDP member, they are the same thing

I'm not PDP man, but the story get as e be, abegi. as someone asked b4, is it possible that those results could have been collated from all those centers as at the time the election was postponed? most centers had barely completed accreditation of voters at time the postponement was announced.

na where SR come get those figures from?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by kennykay(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2011
I can never vote for a man without vision.

What is the economic importance of having airport in all states of the federation?

How many Nigerians can afford flying by air? Common roads that Nigerians ply has become death trap.
How is the economy of such states like?

What is the economic importance of having federal universities in all staes of the federation?

The existing ones are decaying due to negligence, you want to establish new ones.

I am disappoined GEJ lack ideas.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by luluosas(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
He is a liar, he is deceptive, he is visionless, he is clueless, romances with confirm criminals etc
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by DeeJay20: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
What people believe about GEJ is neither here nor there, the fact is that he
is gonna be in power for the next 4 years by the look of thing.people need to .get use to it and
face their lives,
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by DeeJay20: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2011
kennykay:

I can never vote for a man without vision.

What is the economic importance of having airport in all states of the federation?

How many Nigerians can afford flying by air? Common roads that Nigerians ply has become death trap.
How is the economy of such states like? 

What is the economic importance of having federal universities in all staes of the federation?

The existing ones are decaying due to negligence, you want to establish new ones.

I am disappoined GEJ lack ideas.

Dude! you need to fix-up, you r chatting bull!!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by juventino: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
I have just two reasons why I will not vote for GEJ
1.   Whether I vote or not, God has destined him to win
2.   Whether I vote or not, Nigerians will vote for him

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Communal Clashes Between Offa And Erin-ile Kwara State. / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.