Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Chelsea's Hudson-odoi Speaks On New Wing-back Role Under Tuchel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Hudson-odoi Speaks On New Wing-back Role Under Tuchel (281 Views)

Victor Moses: Spartak Moscow Sign Chelsea Wing-back On Permanent Deal / Golden Boy 2019 Nominees: De Ligt, Vinicius, Hudson-odoi, Kean & Felix Included / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Hudson-odoi Speaks On New Wing-back Role Under Tuchel by donvicky90(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
The draw with Wolves was the first time Callum Hudson-Odoi had played a wing-back role as he transitioned to a change of place following the selection of Thomas Tuchel as head coach.
The Blues have handed their managerial reins to a the German, after sacking club legend Frank Lampard.

A few hours before the Premier League home clash with Wolves, former Borussia Dortmund and Paris Saint-Germain manager Tuchel arrived in West London.

Hudson-Odoi told the Blues’ official website, “It was something new for me.

“It was my first time trying it yesterday [in training] and I felt alright playing in it, it wasn’t a problem for me. It was good trying to play that position and no matter where the manager asks me to play I will try to do my best.”

Read more here https://sports24.com.ng/chelseas-hudson-odoi-speaks-on-new-wing-back-role-under-tuchel/

(1) (Reply)

David Luiz Red Card Appeal Fails But Jan Bednarek’s Is Rescinded / Chukwueze Wins MOTM In First Start For Villarreal After Injury / Edinson Cavani 'decides To Leave Manchester United'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.