Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:28 AM

Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? (771 Views)

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? by SuperPap: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2011
grin Remember these two? The men who sent the 'Dokpesi text messages' and said they would meet at IBB headquarters?
Re: Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
abeg help me ask Goodluck & co.
efisher, beaf, pharoh, any try
Re: Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? by unipol(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
beaf, come and tell us please.
Re: Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? by Kilode1: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
I think they are on the GEJ Foul Air 2011 Campaign with Dokpesi and Father IBB

They will come out on Saturday to try and snatch Ballot boxes. Just be ready for them cheesy

The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected First October Bombers in Abuja:

"Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"

Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010

Fresh Story 2011 cheesy
Re: Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? by SuperPap: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
Oga Seun, mr site admimistrator, please place this on the front page if only for 1 day. It would be interesting to see how people respond with FACTS and not election propaganda. Thanks!
Re: Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
classic cluelessness or political 'gendameering'
Re: Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2011
@Ozin, Beaf, Efisher, Pharoh etc.

I remember Beaf parroting that CPC installed Jega with the help of U.S
Did CPC bombed up INEC for CPC, also with the help of U.S? Abi na Al-Qaeda do am? lOl.
Oya tell us a new lie
Re: Where Are Ben Jessy And Chima Orlu? by nastydamus(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2011
Jon.Bee:

classic cluelessness or political 'gendameering'

Hmm. Looks like someone's taking night lessons form 'Igodomigodo' himself. Ko easy o. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Maybe The Fashola Oath Rejection From Tinubu Is True Afterall / Breaking News:no Guber Elections In Bayelsa, Adamawa, Sokoto, Kogi, C/river / Ohakims Giant Strides In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.