Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State (686 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Enugu / Boy Dies With His Stealing Equipment After Being Electrocuted In Delta. Photo / Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Kaduna This Morning (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
In Kebbi State electricity cable thief was electrocuted while trying to vandalise PHCN cable. He succeeded in removing two cables and was going for the third one when light returned and was subsequently electrocuted.

Re: Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
ehya
Re: Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State by Chepos1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Serve him right tongue
Re: Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
May his soul find peace.
Re: Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State by adecz: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Desperation!!

When you need light, NEPA
go Bleep up;

Na when you no need light,
NEPA to surprise you..

All na bubu fault!! undecided undecided
Re: Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State by harmargedon: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
hmmmm

Re: Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State by Reuben700: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jesus Christ look at the type of risk people take
Re: Man Electrocuted In Bunza LGA Of Kebbi State by LeopardX: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
MARSHALDEMSA202:
In Kebbi State electricity cable thief was electrocuted while trying to vandalise PHCN cable. He succeeded in removing two cables and was going for the third one when light returned and was subsequently electrocuted.
I think say aboki people no dey thief.
I guess this was true until Buhari government happened. Everybody eye dey red right now.

can we now say he died in active duty?

(1) (Reply)

Killer Of Jumia Agent To Die By Firing Squad - Graphic Photos / "He Tricked Me Into His Room With A Biscuit And Raped Me"- 6- Year Old Girl Tell / Just In: Unknown Canemen Attacks A Bikeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.