Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. (4102 Views)

Most Annoying Nairalander / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Here is a compilation of the most annoying people in Nigeria.

Feel free to add yours.
Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
People that always enter 50 naira bus with only 1000 naira notes in their pocket.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
People that go to ATM to withdraw 200,000, but have to withdraw 20,000 10 times and after that still waste time recharging all their 4 sim cards

7 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Cadamlk: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Having travelled out of town for a while and returned,a neighbour saw you and say" you don come?" angry

8 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Drivers who're so impatient and want to overtake cars in front of them at U-turns.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Vulcanheph(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Those people that play Mp3 speaker loudly while walking on the road.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by oz4real83(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
1. Miyetti Allah spokesperson.
2. Miyetti Allah
3.Miyetti Allah

9 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
People that help all their yard neighbours to pay their nepa bill at nepa office even despite the queue being long.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guys that waste time forecasting games on the public betnaija computer used for booking games

11 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guys that crowd barbing salon just to watch TV and charge their phone.

11 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ugly girls that have pride.

16 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
People that just come to price your market without the intention of buying anything

11 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Infolenka: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Barbers that try to make conversation while barbing you when you don't feel like talking

14 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
folks that cover their ATM pinundecided

folks that count their money after withdrawal before stepping aside for someone else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Molahnelson(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Those low self-esteem idiots who do ritual yahoo , so that they can Bleep their fellow low self-esteem LovePeddler.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by chris259(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Those young stupid boys dat carry iphone 11 upandan and feel they have arrived!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by chris259(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Those ones on nairaland and off nairaland dat still praise and commend buhari and his cohorts for their insensitive, diabolical policies and sufferings they have melted on the poor masses... these one are super annoying!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Denique(f): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by extol1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
ladies that ask me on the first date, where are you working?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by BigDawsNet: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
potential relationship question

cheesy can you take care of me

Yes I can and all ur fams grin
Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Destinylink(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Folks that stuck fingers in their nostrils to remove dried mucus (catarrh) in public.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by papalsayer(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Neighbors that put on their noisy generator 24/7. Use solar or inverter join abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by psyco: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Those people that play Mp3 speaker loudly while walking on the road.
these ones ehn? As if I should knack dem kpako.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by psyco: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Infolenka:
People that just come to price your market without the intention of buying anything
na we be dat. Lemme go and come back

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by psyco: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
People that ask "how much are paying you"
My sister, my money is not our money

Okada riders that can't resist the urge to show you their new trial xtreme skill.

People who love bargaining for bargaining sake. They will price everything and anything.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by baralatie(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:
grin
Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
people that are always right in an argument

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:

Is it not a first date kind of question?
Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tribalists... Especially on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by Enudapan: 3:11am On Jan 29, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Niggas that snitch on there fellow niggas

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by DirtyGold: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2021
People who think they must always have their way... it is either their way or there'll be no peace. Dull people!

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. by virginboy1(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2021
People that thinks they are way more closer to God than you. They feel their ways are always right while your ways is the wrong one.

The self righteous ones undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own / There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies / Today I Had My First Encounter With SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.