Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,869 members, 7,969,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Will You Feel If You're Feeling Like This And You Can't Go To Hospital? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Will You Feel If You're Feeling Like This And You Can't Go To Hospital? (234 Views)

Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If You're Feeling Like This And You Can't Go To Hospital? by orookomama: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
I had an accident recently which I lost a tooth and a toe.

also I have been having complications likes internal bleeding vomiting bloods etc .

so I came online to ask for advice on home treatment to treat myself since I don't have money to go to hospital. I did not ask for money o but all I could get is insults mockery and names some where even calling me scammer no problem I just want you to see what am going through for yourself.
Re: How Will You Feel If You're Feeling Like This And You Can't Go To Hospital? by Qrash(f): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
subahallahi! may Allah comfort you.
Re: How Will You Feel If You're Feeling Like This And You Can't Go To Hospital? by orookomama: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Qrash:
subahallahi! may Allah comfort you.
amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Wellness / What Are Some Mind-blowing Facts That Sound Unreal But Are Actually True? / Reasons Fitness Is So Important In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.