Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production (711 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by Spiritfun: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
I currently earn 50k from my job but the job is not just boring, it has no future prospect. I've put in 5 years in the company without any salary increment. No additional benefits, no connections, nothing to motivate me and I'm tired already.

Everyone in the company is really not happy because of how the boss runs the business. It's more of a one man show. I've realised that I'm wasting my youthful age there and any additional year in that company will not add value to my life.

I sincerely need to quit and I'm considering learning paint production from one of my family friends who has been very successful in the business.

Though I've not approached him to make my intention known to him I'm very optimistic that he'll teach me the business based on his good antecedents.

I sincerely need advice from experts in this field to educate me on the pros and cons of paint production and how lucrative it is.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Carry on with the paint skill .. It will pay at the end, wont be rosy at the beginning though, but will pay at the end.
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by LPFI: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Go ahead with your plans to establish your own paint production business.

With your years of experience in addition with the right business connections, you stand a good chance.

You can become a lifeplus foundation member today and all your dreams will become a reality.

At lifeplus foundation international, we don't just train you, we mentor you, empower you and assist you with other financial situation you need to become a successful paint manufacturer.

Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by Nazgul: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Talk to him first let him assure you that he'll teach you the paint production before you quit your current job. Assumption can be very bad, especially in business.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by Cholls(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
My brother best of luck! Go ahead and paint the nation!
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by ogashman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
I did advise u go for paint production, if and only if you have the capital and Target market that can patronize you for a start....plus money set aside that can sustain you through the nurturing stage of the business.....

if not, I warn u remain in your company until the above conditions are met.

check my signature
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by Cooldude90: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
rioemmanuel:
I think you should go ahead with it. Quite that 50k job and move ahead with your startup. You won’t regret.

Meanwhile

If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08096468885

I'm interested. I have one for sale
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by coming2america: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
ogashman:
I did advise u go for paint production, if and only if you have the capital and Target market that can patronize you for a start....plus money set aside that can sustain you through the nurturing stage of the business.....

if not, I warn u remain in your company until the above conditions are met.

check my signature

Facts only. Life is cruel for start ups with cashflow constraints
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by JOACHINpedro: 5:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Nazgul:
Talk to him first let him assure you that he'll teach you the paint production before you quit your current job. Assumption can be very bad, especially in business.
You Sabi jare.
Meanwhile, I'll mention you on a dead thread later

1 Like

Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by Nazgul: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You Sabi jare.
Meanwhile, I'll mention you on a dead thread later
No problem.
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by daania50080: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2021
My brother best of luck! Go ahead and paint the nation!
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by Originalsly: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Why not go to.work with your family friend? L
Re: Help! He Wants To Quit His Job For Paint Production by kherlly(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2021
You better run oooo

I wasted five years in a company... 25k per month though it was later increased to 30k but then as a man how will I survive with that and wife with kids will join soon immediately I have another way out I run for my life o... The new figure is more ok now and within three months they have increase my pay though if I see better offer with more pay I'll move but for now I am grateful to God.

(1) (Reply)

Could DAVIDO Have An Affair With TENI? / Natural Tips And Foods To Help You Last Longer In Bed / Bbnaija: Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become Poor Goes Viral - Angel's Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.