Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,891 members, 7,980,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:10 AM

Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) (40571 Views)

Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2021
One thing I hate in this forum is jumping into conclusion
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by beehivedata(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Na wah o
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2021
I don't care.

Let them continue killing themselves.

The less they are in number; the safer for the rest of the populace.
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Biingoo: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Say no to cultism!
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Ceeogbaru2: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Getting rich is the only confrantanity a real nigaaaa joins... Fk and join cult at your peril
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Ogan79(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2021
[b][/b]just imagine at this age
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2021
iamJ:
No jobs, I can't blame them, legalize cultism

If america had legalized cocaine mexico and south america wouldn't be as damaged as it is

That price hyke is giving drug dealers more money and influence

Legalize black market and watch the world heal
There's a difference between fraternities and a bunch of hoodlums frats are allowed but this nonsense is another case.
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by lucky4west: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2021
no gain in cultism, repent and seek God now that u are still a youth...they will say they know better, they are rugged men and all the bull crap they talk about......there is no gain serving the devil every cultist started digging their graves from the day of initiation....if u really want a place to belong come to Jesus and join the heaven-bound family with a genuine heart....son of a single mother lost everything here and who knows what eternity holds for him now unless he had the time to repent and confess his sins
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by malruma: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2021
ebukajay184:
Only Son, Two Others Hacked To Death As Cult Groups Clash In Delta (Photo)

Three persons were hacked to death by suspected cultists at Egbokodo-Itsekiri, Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Wednesday night, January 27, after a bloody clash among different cult members.

One of the deceased has been identified as Tuoyo, the only son of a single mother.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Onome Onovwakpoyeya, who confirmed the incident, urged the public to provide timely useful information on activities of cultists and hoodlums in their vicinity in order to nip the killings in the board.

"The police are proactive, but the people need to feed us with timely info to arrest the trend." she added.

Meanwhile, the immediate past chairman of Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State, Dr Michael Tidi, has condemned the senseless cult killings ongoing in the council area.

Tidi, who made this condemnation in a statement made available to newsmen in Warri on Thursday, in reaction to Wednesday killings, called on all community leadership and stakeholders to as a matter of urgency volunteer information to security agencies about the whereabouts of criminal elements in their communities with a view to apprehending them.

"This cult killings is getting too much. On Monday somebody was killed in Merogun. This evening one person was shot at Ekurede Itsekiri community. I was told he was the Secretary of the youth leadership of that community. Again, about forty minutes ago, three persons were gunned down at Egbokodo axis in Ubeji, in Warri South," he said.

“I want to call on the community leaders and all stakeholders to volunteer information to the security agencies about these criminals in their community. They should rid their communities of these bad eggs because the police and the army are not spirits. They need information to be able to do their work because they do not reside in these communities.

“The communities should not be too quick to condemn Government and law enforcement agents when things like this happen. They should set their priorities straight and help themselves by volunteering information to security agents.

“I also want all well meaning Waferians to come together and condemn these actions. Nobody should use the unavailability of jobs as a reason for committing these heinous crimes. Criminally should be condemned in its strongest terms.

“In fact, the government of today led by Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, has put up so many skills acquisition programmes for our youths. The amnesty programme I still going on which the youths can take advantage of to go to school. How many of these youths are taking advantage of the STEP and YAGEP programmes of the state Government.

“For instance, revenue committees are being set up by local governments every year. I just did mine before stepping aside briefly. How many of these youths came forward to take up these jobs?

“So no economic reasons should be advanced for these killings. Cultism is evil and it should be condemned by all, including our spiritual leaders. The church should not relent in preaching against this menace”

Samuel Meyiwa Khalil wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100011025217979/posts/1354196504957844/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380724/son-two-others-hacked-death-cult-groups-clash-delta-photo/

Aromate
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Someone should kindly read this. It will be helpful.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/30
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Thiwalade:
Some people are oblivious to the fact that they are their parents investment. Why would I choose to be a bad investment that can only bring sorrow and tears to my family by joining nonsense cults. That money spent on you could be used for themselves instead they Invested in your education only for you to be a bad investment. Therefore strive to be a good investment for your parents, your family and the world at large.
Kids are and should not be parents investment. Only poor people think that way.

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by dongalaxy(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=cchub post=98534992]He wasn't Selina confirme

Selina still fail bro. 99.9 intelligence matters

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Graxie:

Another lost soul on his way to the slaughter.

Even native doctor dey fall, shrine attendant dey fall. America soldiers with the best of weapon dey fall on top Taliban matter.

When your cup full, e go throway.
Don't mind the kid, let him continue on the path he has chosen and someday he will pay the price just like the one we are reading about now. I have stopped wasting RIP on stupid people. Let the idiot rot in hell.
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Osek(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2021
if u want to die Young just join cult... so easy
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Itsekiri and yoruba shun cultism we no many like dat
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Donspicey: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Not the first to go...

Many more to follow....

Say No To Cultuism and live a free life....

YOLO..........
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by dimugonabo: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2021
444croopy:
What is the picture of that skeleton doing ? Na d other 2 guys ?

grin

grin
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

They should kill their selves ..
What a good news.
More fools to die..
Useless youths..
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by SmartPolician: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2021
When was the last time good news came out of Delta State? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2021
slimjosh231:
Kids are and should not be parents investment. Only poor people think that way.

Whether poor or rich parents, every responsible parent commit funds, time among other things to give their children the best of life. Whatever commitment, they make with the hope of affecting the child's future directly or indirectly... This is investment.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by NairalandDoctor(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2021
444croopy:
What is the picture of that skeleton doing ? Na d other 2 guys ?
that's to remind you of all that's in your
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by sameks08(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2021
na him carry him leg join cult so my brother no RIP from me
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Thiwalade:

Whether poor or rich parents, every responsible parent commit funds, time among other things to give their children the best of life. Whatever commitment, they make with the hope of affecting the child's future directly or indirectly... This is investment.
Not the poverty mentality of parents this days that will be like “I invested in you therefore I must benefit from you”. A good father leaves assets and investments for his children.
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by uzoweezyy: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Too bad
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Eryyy92: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2021
life without ruggedity is not worth living
Aro mate
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by money121(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2021
slimjosh231:
Not the poverty mentality of parents this days that will be like “I invested in you therefore I must benefit from you”. A good father leaves assets and investments for his children.

Even this mentality at the end of the day will benefit you the most. Before you spend 10k on your parents, you would've spent 20k on yourself. If you look at it critically all their sacrifices are for your own good. Just remember them and take care of them when they're still alive.

It is not obligatory for a father to leave assets for children. If he can invest in your education, acquisition of skills or try to impact your future, then he's still a good father. Some fathers spend all their salary in beer parlor and on women pursuing frivolities. The goal is for the child to be self sufficient, otherwise the assets will be wasted no matter how huge.

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by West2019(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Only 2
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2021
techtechh:
When did ubeji become Warri south ?
All these useless ishekiris

Ubeji is in uvwie local government area

As far is ishekiris they can kill themselves nobody cares
Shey u dey ment?
Abi una wan start to drag ubeji too?
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Asianjollof007: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2021
Graxie:

Another lost soul on his way to the slaughter.

Even native doctor dey fall, shrine attendant dey fall. America soldiers with the best of weapon dey fall on top Taliban matter.

When your cup full, e go throway.

Konfam
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by Curious345: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2021
They chose death over life.

They just worries over peace .

They chose insecurity of security.

Let them die and rot In hell.

Odin, grandpa and korofo and God of habakrier shall welcome them in vahala...

Adieu.

Jesus is the only way ..this is a fact .

Follow Allah and his prophets ..

Use your medulla
Re: Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) by mosesaigbe(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2021
cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Blood of Jesus !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti / Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.