Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,668 members, 7,885,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

First Bank Success Testimony - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Success Testimony (968 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Success Testimony by westlaws: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2007
I want to use this medium to thank God and all Nairalanders for their contribution in forum.
I learnt of the first bank interview tips here and now they have invited me for their training.
Those that are still expectant, urs shall come in Jesus Name. Those invited to Lagos Centre, we shall study and dine together. Wishing all the Lag Trainees a smooth ride to greater achievements.

One Love!

Ka emesia.[/i][color=#000099][/color][/color
Re: First Bank Success Testimony by ifyeve1(f): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2007
good luck, wishing u all the best in life it is permanent in jesus name . and may god use to work 4 others there
success always
Re: First Bank Success Testimony by stellon: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2007
congrats, am happy for you and i pray we get ours soon.
Re: First Bank Success Testimony by naobjk(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
I am glad to testify to the goodness of God as touching the First Bank recruitment exercise because I have also been called for the Iduction Programme in Lagos.

I give thanks to God.

For those who are still expecting, may I tell you that God who has done mine shall also do yours too, in Jesus' name. Amen.

I believe!
Re: First Bank Success Testimony by favourdamy(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2007
very happy for all of you,congratulations.may the lord answer those of us who are still expecting.safe journey to your various centres and to greatnss.
Re: First Bank Success Testimony by ayanbukun(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2007
Congrats to those of us that have been contacted it's a good news in time like this. We will all see in lagos by God's grace. I didn't receive txt message from first bank but I logged on to the website and I found my medical test letter and my invitation to the induction in Lagos. so if you didn't receive a message you can log in with your ID and check your status. THE LORD IS GOOD
IBK
Re: First Bank Success Testimony by bruce(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2007
Congratulations to you all. Ours is on the way in JESUS NAME, Amen.
Re: First Bank Success Testimony by hart: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2007
ifeanyi, i thank God for his mercies upon ur life and wish u a smooth ride on the training programme in lag.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Oceanic Corpers Test On Saturday / Vacancy Announcement: Zonal Finance Officer / Afribank Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.