Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu (4469 Views)

Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by awgumayor: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2021
ImperialYoruba:
I agree. They should not loose their discipline. Well organized and they have structure.

This let you know if you want something good and to work for your people do not iinvolve govt. Govt is cursed, anything they touch is problem for we citizens.

That's why I keep laughing at those shouting legal backing. Legal backing to be controlled by governors to do their bidding for the caliphate. ESN is not answerable to any govt but to the people they have their backing.

In Igboland, it is the people that have the power not an individual or group of people. If ESN starts misbehaving it's the people that will show them the wood they were carved from.

7 Likes

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541417:
[b][/b]
You are yoruba and you are here calling we true igbo slaves in our own country, what an insult.
And in your childish mind, you think you are actually making sense.

You are calling a whole IGBO tribe SLAVES?!
This is the height of TRIBALISM on this forum
What an insult

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Twisting my post is just an indication of how false you're.
You can twist my post otherwise just to appeal to the mind of whatever mod who would do your bidding. I'm not a regular poster here and NL isn't my house.
One thing I just know is that people like you, one day, you'll find yourself on the wrong side of history.
Bible says the Lord knows how to preserve the wicked till the day of punishment.
All of everyone that has wrecked this country and their supporters won't go unpunished.

All innocent Nigerians blood will be demanded from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2021
BastardWike:

Trash!
Nnamdi Kanu is more disciplined and intelligent than 10,000 of your likes and that's a fact!
He'll be to a demented soul like you
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Continue talking trash, till one day Igbos liberate themselves from slavery, get their freedom and live happy ever after while these backward, peace-hating, primitive herdsmen, northern elements can have full time to focus on you and your Tinubu. No wonder they call Yorubas tuface. My fellow Yorubas disappoint me most times. Always too dull, cowardly and sheepy and backward in thinking.
When I see people like you come here to lick the ass of these dirty herdsmen, I just shake my head for the kind of things I call my tribesmen.
What warranted this trash please angry
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

What warranted this trash please angry
Ok, lets continue deceiving ourselves then. Time would tell.
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541417:
[b][/b]
You are yoruba and you are here calling another tribe SLAVES in their own country, we trueand real igbos own country, what an insult.
And in your childish mind, you think you have actually made sense.

You are calling a whole IGBO tribe SLAVES?!
Slaves in this same NIGERIA?
WHAT right do you have as Yoruba that IGBOS don't have?
This is the height of TRIBALISM on this forum
What an insult

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

See the kid talking about twisting posts. cheesy
The taming of the shrew tongue
O ti e le....
We gave you back in your own coin and you are wailing already, that is why we don't bother to reply you kids 99% of the time.
Una go dey start wetin una no go fit ever finish,
We catch am for yonder one time...... grin cheesy wink
Dem Manna, the true definition of Savage grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by emerged01(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Truth be told,they are organized and well equipped. My prayer is they shouldn’t lose focus and they should not play into the hands of govt.
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Dem Manna, the true definition of Savage grin
Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
No mind all dis pikins jare.
Dem wahala too much.

How dey go dey go brotherly?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541417:

See the kid talking about twisting posts. cheesy
The taming of the shrew tongue
O ti e le....
We change am for am sharparly! cheesy
We gave you back in your own coin and you are wailing already, that is why we don't bother to reply you kids 99% of the time.
Una go dey start wetin una no go fit ever finish,
We catch am for yonder one time...... grin cheesy wink

Ok, thanks for admitting you deliberately twisted the truth.
Like I told you, I'm not a regular poster on NL, let alone one of the people you call each other names, wailers, kids etc. So save yourself the stress.
One thing i know is the oppressed would not be oppressed forever. You can see all these as jokes and twisting truth as fun. Innocent people's lives and innocent blood being shed are jokes to you. You mock these people and keep advocating for the wicked. One thing is certain, it would one day come to you, while others too would mock you and advocate for your oppressor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by engrchykae(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Keep massaging the egos of a terrorist outfit
you wish amotekun is half as brave and organized and motivated as esn.
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by engrchykae(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2021
awgumayor:
That's why I keep laughing at those shouting legal backing. Legal backing to be controlled by governors to do their bidding for the caliphate. ESN is not answerable to any govt but to the people they have their backing.

In Igboland, it is the people that have the power not an individual or group of people. If ESN starts misbehaving it's the people that will show them the wood they were carved from.
the only Republicans in the milky way galaxy are igbos

1 Like

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Yujin(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541132:
Internet never forgets...

Children of Hate, Perdition and Frustrations we hereby present to you the LIFE PATRON of Fulani Herdsmen that you hypocrites have been lambasting for weeks now.

Now that hypocrisy go injure all of una.
Lol. GEJ was busy doing 'one Nigeria' and didn't know its implication. Rightly, the internet never forgets so we can use these pictures to remind the current southern politicians how they too will be seen after they've been used and dumped. He fell for their TAQIYYA and is today their errand boy.
We're monitoring everything.

1 Like

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by ThatFairGuy1: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98542768:

Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
No mind all dis pikins jare.
Dem wahala too much.

How dey go dey go brotherly?
I see grin
Everywhere good leader ( since Manna is simply WE cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by yorubarere: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
How can an undisciplined man formed a disciplined security outfit angry
My guy, you are a Yoruba man like me. I support Igbo moves. It is high time indigenous people protect their lands against govt backed terrorism.

Nothing is more important in this life than life itself
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541132:

Children of Hate, Perdition and Frustrations we hereby present to you the LIFE PATRON of Fulani Herdsmen that you hypocrites have been lambasting for weeks now.

Jonathan was president in 2018? Or you didn't see the date in your reference?
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Dedetwo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Continue talking trash, till one day Igbos liberate themselves from slavery, get their freedom and live happy ever after while these backward, peace-hating, primitive herdsmen, northern elements can have full time to focus on you and your Tinubu. No wonder they call Yorubas tuface. My fellow Yorubas disappoint me most times. Always too dull, cowardly and sheepy and backward in thinking.
When I see people like you come here to lick the ass of these dirty herdsmen, I just shake my head for the kind of things I call my tribesmen.

Are you this idiotic? It takes one from slavery to recognize another. When did your forbearers manumission themselves? Nobody, not even the British, had ever forcefully took Igboland.
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by YorubaPrince: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
uBuNiT:
I v watched two interviews involving this Dele and Onye ndu MNK. Dele feel like kissing him. He enjoy Onye ndu's analysis.

E be gay?
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by Farolo: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541132:

You have been spamming threads with this rubbish. Are you cursed? No I don't think it's a speculation... You're definitely under a curse of stupidity
Re: ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu by PigTormentor: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
[[s]quote author=AchalugoNwa post=98537561]Tinubu's urchins will cry tonight [/quote][/s]

Ranting of another delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Eyes $60m Investment, As Sanwo-Olu Signs Green Bond Market Agreement / Sagay, Budgit Condemn ₦700bn National Assembly Constituency Projects In Six Year / Anambra Government To Partner WHO On Strategic Areas In Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.