Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau (26247 Views)

President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Boko Haram is in charge, there is nothing new under the sun, this same thing happened in Pakistan some years ago.

the police and army were running from the Taliban,

the Islamic politicians supported the Taliban indirectly and sabotaged the military.

Radio Mullah was the Shekau of Pakistan, an uneducated man who had a large following, they came with good intentions at first.

people were destroying their television and blue films and surrending to Allah,

Until the Mullah started bombing schools.

democracy can never destroy terrorism, where are the terrorist in China? or the Russian Chechen terrorist?

dictatorship brutalizes terror
You are 100% correct, a lot of kids on this Nairaland don’t know anything about history.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by EndTimePreacher: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
If Buhari is serious about fighting insurgency, he should just replace all the serving chiefs with real Igbo Christians, label the Bokoharams terrorists, get some machineries from Chad, Israel and America, remove all the repentant bokoharams from the army and police.

Then declare a full scale blown war on Bokoharam with at least ten thousand soldiers, police, navy and arforce well trained. I tell you two weeks is too much

Even fly will bow
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021

"Leo Irabor, the head of the military, you should have sympathy for yourself, repent and convert to Islam. There is nothing you can do,” Shekau said.

Shekau knows Leo Irabor very well from his days as theatre commander lafiya dole. In my opinion, d best theatre commander that has fought against Boko Haram. He dealt a heavy blow to BH activities.

"He said Maj-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru should not deceive himself because he has a Muslim background."

Shekau also knows Attahiru very well as d man who took over from Irabor as theatre commander couldn't replicate irabors success. Infact, Attahiru failed woefully but d same man has been appointed chief of army staff.

Shekau knows that because Attahiru is a liability religious wise and even in d military, Irabor d CDS, can't effectively harm Boko Haram in any way. Am sure Shekau is presently sipping enough 5 alive as we speak. He has nothing to fear
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
EndTimePreacher:
If Buhari is serious about fighting insurgency, he should just replace all the serving chiefs with real Igbo Christians, label the Bokoharams terrorists, get some machineries from Chad, Israel and America, remove all the repentant bokoharams from the army and police.

Then declare a full scale blown war on Bokoharam with at least ten thousand soldiers, police, navy and arforce well trained. I tell you two weeks is too much

Even fly will bow

Exactly.

lexy2014:

"Leo Irabor, the head of the military, you should have sympathy for yourself, repent and convert to Islam. There is nothing you can do,” Shekau said.

Shekau knows Leo Irabor very well from his days as theatre commander lafiya dole. In my opinion, d best theatre commander that has fought against Boko Haram. He dealt a heavy blow to BH activities.

"He said Maj-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru should not deceive himself because he has a Muslim background."

Shekau also knows Attahiru very well as d man who took over from Irabor as theatre commander couldn't replicate irabors success. Infact, Attahiru failed woefully but d same man has been appointed chief of army staff.

Shekau knows that because Attahiru is a liability religious wise and even in d military, Irabor d CDS, can't effectively harm Boko Haram in any way. Am sure Shekau is presently sipping enough 5 alive as we speak. He has nothing to fear
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
joey150:
The real commander in chief of boko forces has spoken.

Funnily, Shekau might understand our military workings more than the service chiefs themselves.

A war that Nigeria cannot fight on the offensive despite its military might is a sick joke and a testament to the huge racketeering going on in the name of the fight against terrorism.

To be fair, Shekau has done an amazing job so far. To wade off a whole country's military - both Air, Land, Special Units and Naval forces for more than a decade is no small feat.

Our entire military formation has been reduced to a huge joke. The entire structure must be overhauled from top to bottom. Sadly, Buhari is incapable of overseeing any tangible change in any Nigerian institution.

America, NATO, Australia, Canada just to mention a few, have been fighting the Taliban since 2003 George Bush ll till date, today they have gone into negotiations with the Taliban through the Government of Qatar, rag tag insurgency is different from conventional warfare, no Country in Africa can defeat Nigeria in a conventional war, no Country in Africa will attempt bringing in the destruction of Africa.
Boko Haram, Like Ipob is creation of wicked minded people like yourself that have no love for themselves & blame others for their own failures.

Go to other ECOWAS Countries let them enlighten you about the gallantry of The Nigerian Army.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Shedrack777: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

that's most discernible and most palpable

i wondey why allah is yet to look into this guys monomania and derangement

or is he enjoying the magnitude at wich this ragamuffins spil blood?
guy you're really angry in your spirit, drink cold water to calm down small
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Sure You must be a PR person for Boko Haram? because you did not profess any solution other than lamenting what every other person has read in the lazy reporting Nigerian press, purporting to be smart, but not been clever?, anyway The Nigerian Government is trying its best to contain the Demon created by Pdp.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Boko Haram is in charge, there is nothing new under the sun, this same thing happened in Pakistan some years ago.

the police and army were running from the Taliban,

the Islamic politicians supported the Taliban indirectly and sabotaged the military.

Radio Mullah was the Shekau of Pakistan, an uneducated man who had a large following, they came with good intentions at first.

people were destroying their television and blue films and surrending to Allah,

Until the Mullah started bombing schools.

democracy can never destroy terrorism, where are the terrorist in China? or the Russian Chechen terrorist?

dictatorship brutalizes terror

I don't think it's a question of dictatorship or democracy. It's a question of connivance and negligence on one hand and commitment to d defence of a country on d other hand. D case of Pakistan is like nigeria where politicians think that covering up for terrorists makes them wise. While d world was looking for Osama bin laden, d Pakistanis willingly & comfortably hid him from d world. Same way this present govt covers d sins of bandits& killer herdsmen on a daily basis but gets very strong erection at d sound of IPoB.

Russia and China dont have time for d nepotism and corruption that is practiced in Nigeria & Pakistan. The US isn't a dictatorship but terrorists can't be strolling around in d US except d govt chooses to look away. It's a choice. That's why said that for terrorism to thrive in any country, it means some people in govt are sponsoring it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Queenlovely(f): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
honor4me:
So what’s the name of the terrorist group in USA that had defied defeat? Just following from your argument

.the USA spends billions fighting terrorism .

that is why they have All these spy agencies
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't think it's a question of dictatorship or democracy. It's a question of connivance and negligence on one hand and commitment to d defence of a country on d other hand. D case of Pakistan is like nigeria where politicians think that covering up for terrorists makes them wise. While d world was looking for Osama bin laden, d Pakistanis willingly & comfortably hid him from d world. Same way this present govt covers d sins of bandits& killer herdsmen on a daily basis but gets very strong erection at d sound of IPoB.

Russia and China dont have time for d nepotism and corruption that is practiced in Nigeria & Pakistan. The US isn't a dictatorship but terrorists can't be strolling around in d US except d govt chooses to look away. It's a choice. That's why said that for terrorism to thrive in any country, it means some people in govt are sponsoring it

Simple truth democracy is not for animals, The system has failed in Nigeria, that is why ipob & Boko Haram can raise its ugly head, too many religious & ethnic bigots, Animals only understand force, only the military can bring back a sane acceptable state in Nigeria, the system is too decentralized for accountability by one person, the other players in the system of democracy States, & Local Government have failed to do anything for the welfare of society but to enrich themselves.

All members of Boko Haram are from one Local Government or another, same goes for ipob, it’s the people at the bottom that are the ones in these sects, it is the duty of the states, & Local Governments to identify them & hand them over to the Federal Government, instead they turn their faces as if nothing is happening. Are they waiting for Lagos State Government to come & point out Boko Haram & Ipob camps for them?
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Sure You must be a PR person for Boko Haram? because you did not profess any solution other than lamenting what every other person has read in the lazy reporting Nigerian press, purporting to be smart, but not been clever?, anyway The Nigerian Government is trying its best to contain the Demon created by Pdp.

U don't need to be a PR person or a rocket scientist to say what I said. It's as clear as HD except u choose to clog ur eyes with cotton wool. With all u lamented about, u weren't able to negate even my punctuation how much more my words. If u can negate anything I said, I will be glad.

If u looking for solution for d security challenges of d country, pls read section 14(2b) of d constitution. If u are expecting solutions from me, then u are invariably saying that those who jobs it is to secure nigeria don't no what they are doing. In that wise, can u pls tell me how d govt is trying? Since u mentioned PDP, did buhari not know that it is PDP created demon before he campaigned that he will wipe out Bokoharam?

Meanwhile,

https://www.thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/amp/
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:

Simple truth democracy is not for animals, The system has failed in Nigeria, that is why ipob & Boko Haram can raise its ugly head, too many religious & ethnic bigots, Animals only understand force, only the military can bring back a sane acceptable state in Nigeria, the system is too decentralized for accountability by one person, the other players in the system of democracy States, & Local Government have failed to do anything for the welfare of society but to enrich themselves.

All members of Boko Haram are from one Local Government or another, same goes for ipob, it’s the people at the bottom that are the ones in these sects, it is the duty of the states, & Local Governments to identify them & hand them over to the Federal Government, instead they turn their faces as if nothing is happening. Are they waiting for Lagos State Government to come & point out Boko Haram & Ipob camps for them?

U highlighted d following but what u wrote doesn't even correlate to it:

"Russia and China dont have time for d nepotism and corruption that is practiced in Nigeria & Pakistan. The US isn't a dictatorship but terrorists can't be strolling around in d US except d govt chooses to look away. It's a choice. That's why Abacha said that for terrorism to thrive in any country, it means some people in govt are sponsoring it"

Don't be quick to respond. Pls read it again & comprehend.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by AngelicBeing: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
complexBoss12:
What if I told you that Shekarau lives in Ask Rock??
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com shocked
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by joey150(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
America, NATO, Australia, Canada just to mention a few, have been fighting the Taliban since 2003 George Bush ll till date, today they have gone into negotiations with the Taliban through the Government of Qatar, rag tag insurgency is different from conventional warfare, no Country in Africa can defeat Nigeria in a conventional war, no Country in Africa will attempt bringing in the destruction of Africa.
Boko Haram, Like Ipob is creation of wicked minded people like yourself that have no love for themselves & blame others for their own failures.

Go to other ECOWAS Countries let them enlighten you about the gallantry of The Nigerian Army.

Fighting the Taliban in the middle East not in the US.

If the Taliban was on American soil they would be erased in minutes.

Wicked minded people like myself? Looks like you must be plagued with schizophrenia or something. Dumbo!
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by crossfm: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bmaster:
bro,never ever see any opportunity in life as a medium through which you questions God's existence.

He is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent,
Have you asked yourself why did God allowed the Pharisees to crucify Christ
You got me all wrong.
The point I was trying to make was against those who kill in God's name,most especially the terrorists who go about killing and maiming people with the pretends they are doing it for God.

I believe in God, and his omnipresence.
Shalom.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by dapadawee: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChelseaArmy:

https://humangle.ng/you-cant-do-better-than-your-predecessors-shekau-frets-over-new-service-chiefs/
we know sir.
buhari can't do you anything
the day you start killing cows in Nigeria that is when your days are numbered. safe yourself the stress we know all and every. I wish you can read my comment.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

U don't need to be a PR person or a rocket scientist to say what I said. It's as clear as HD except u choose to clog ur eyes with cotton wool. With all u lamented about, u weren't able to negate even my punctuation how much more my words. If u can negate anything I said, I will be glad.

If u looking for solution for d security challenges of d country, pls read section 14(2b) of d constitution. If u are expecting solutions from me, then u are invariably saying that those who jobs it is to secure nigeria don't no what they are doing. In that wise, can u pls tell me how d govt is trying? Since u mentioned PDP, did buhari not know that it is PDP created demon before he campaigned that he will wipe out Bokoharam?

Meanwhile,

https://www.thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/amp/
Stop playing Hypocrite Mr Man, Nigeria is in this state because of people like you that are just occupying space & have nothing to offer, Security is everyone’s business, the Government in a democracy is we the people, it is a collective, not everyone can be there so we choose representatives, when in the diaspora & we are accused it is not President Buhari that is mentioned is we Nigerians.

You bringing up section 14 (2b) of The Constitution 1999 (As Amended) only reiterates my point that Security is everyone’s business not only the President, because we the People are the Government.

You can’t purport to quote section 14 (2b) without also mentioning section 14 (2a), & 14 (2c) Which states:

(a) sovereignty belongs to the people of Nigeria from whom government through this Constitution derives all its powers and authority;

(b) the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government: and

(c) the participation by the people in their government shall be ensured in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution.

Simple section 14 says it all, it tells you we the people are the Government. If you fail to stand up for your rights, & hold your representatives accountable, it is your own fault, so stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by ayenale1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
I talk am...you can't be anything in this country without knowing Shekau...he must endorse you before going to office...bubu self know...
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Stop playing Hypocrite Mr Man, Nigeria is in this state because of people like you that are just occupying space & have nothing to offer, Security is everyone’s business, the Government in a democracy is we the people, it is a collective, not everyone can be there so we choose representatives, when in the diaspora & we are accused it is not President Buhari that is mentioned is we Nigerians.

You bringing up section 14 (2b) only reiterates my point that Security is everyone’s business not only the President, because we the People are the Government.

You can’t purport to quote section 14 (2b) without also mentioning section 14 (2a), & 14 (2c) Which states:

(a) sovereignty belongs to the people of Nigeria from whom government through this Constitution derives all its powers and authority;

(b) the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government: and

(c) the participation by the people in their government shall be ensured in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution.

Simple section 14 says it all, it tells you we the people are the Government.

Since u aren't occupying space, can u tell me where u are occupying? Since u say I have nothing to offer, can u pls tell me what u have to offer and what u have offered with regards d subject matter?

Also, u seem not have answers to d following:

If u are expecting solutions from me, then u are invariably saying that those who jobs it is to secure nigeria don't no what they are doing. In that wise, can u pls tell me how d govt is trying? Since u mentioned PDP, did buhari not know that it is PDP created demon before he campaigned that he will wipe out Bokoharam?

Meanwhile,

With regards section 14, have u ever heard of d concept of social contract?

Based on ur conclusion "that Security is everyone’s business not only the President, because we the People are the Government", can u pls enlighten us on how u are fighting Boko Haram, securing people's lives and property all over nigeria?

By d way, who is d head of government of d federal republic of nigeria? Can u also show where in section 14 that u quoted where it said that d people are d govt?
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u aren't occupying space, can u tell me where u are occupying? Since u say I have nothing to offer, can u pls tell me what u have to offer and what u have offered with regards d subject matter?

If u are expecting solutions from me, then u are invariably saying that those who jobs it is to secure nigeria don't no what they are doing. In that wise, can u pls tell me how d govt is trying? Since u mentioned PDP, did buhari not know that it is PDP created demon before he campaigned that he will wipe out Bokoharam?

Meanwhile,

Based on ur conclusion "that Security is everyone’s business not only the President, because we the People are the Government", can u pls enlighten us on how u are fighting Boko Haram, securing people's lives and property all over nigeria?
I have better things doing, people that are paid for that will find a way in due time, I am minding my business trying to prosper my life in Nigeria, if you studied the theory of warfare in defense academy the Militry may need you? If I have information that will lead to solving a crime I report it as the constitution requires, I play my part as responsible law abiding citizen.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
I have better things doing, people that are paid for that will find a way in due time, I am minding my business trying to prosper my life in Nigeria, if you studied the theory of warfare in defense academy the Militry may need you?

I don't think u have better things to do. Didn't u have better things to do before u jumped into d conversation trying to prove what u don't no? Pls answer d following questions:

Meanwhile,

Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:

You bringing up section 14 (2b) of The Constitution 1999 (As Amended) only reiterates my point that Security is everyone’s business not only the President, because we the People are the Government.

Simple section 14 says it all, it tells you we the people are the Government. If you fail to stand up for your rights, & hold your representatives accountable, it is your own fault, so stop deceiving yourself.

By d way, who is d head of government of d federal republic of nigeria? Can u also show me where in section 14 that u quoted where it said that d people are d govt?
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't think u have better things to do. Didn't u have better things to do before u jumped into d conversation trying to prove what u don't no? Pls answer d following questions:

Meanwhile,

You have read that section of the constitution at least now you know your playing smart but not been clever trick did not work, the Constitution is an interpretation, that is why many times people go to court to clarify the interpretation, so any way you choose to look at the interpretation it is your prerogative, the provisions of the Constitution is cardinal irrespective of what you think, so to keep replying you is a waste of time.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by hush15: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
I hope the new service chiefs will take this as a challenge and
immediately hit the ground running. No time to check time.

Hehehe, hit which ground running...

Ooh yes, they will hit the ground, then begun to run for their dear lives, lol....
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

By d way, who is d head of government of d federal republic of nigeria? Can u also show me where in section 14 that u quoted where it said that d people are d govt?
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander, can you also show me any part in that section we’re it say Federal Government ?
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
I have better things doing, people that are paid for that will find a way in due time, I am minding my business trying to prosper my life in Nigeria, if you studied the theory of warfare in defense academy the Militry may need you? If I have information that will lead to solving a crime I report it as the constitution requires, I play my part as responsible law abiding citizen.

So u didn't no all this while that there are people who are paid to provide security and u said this:

favor914:

U are minding ur own business, but u had time to type d above?

According to u:
"If I have information that will lead to solving a crime I report it as the constitution requires"

Does that mean that u have nothing to offer and that u are just occupying space?

I really didn't ask u about crime or if u are law abiding. I asked u how u are helping nigeria solve d problems of Bokoharam.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Can you show me any part in that section we’re it say Federal Government ?

Did u see anything about federal government in d questions I asked? If u didn't, then avail us d answers to d following:

1. By d way, who is d head of government of d federal republic of nigeria?
2. Can u also show me where in section 14 that u quoted where it said that d people are d govt?
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
You have read that section of the constitution at least now you know your playing smart but not been clever trick did not work, the Constitution is an interpretation, that is why many times people go to court to clarify the interpretation, so any way you choose to look at the interpretation it is your prerogative, the provisions of the Constitution is cardinal irrespective of what you think, so to keep replying you is a waste of time.

That doesn't answer d questions I asked:

Meanwhile,

Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by Sirjamo: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:
Sirjamo see your lord and personal saviour calling others like you hypocrite muslims. He is the custodian of your terrorist religion, he enforces to letter the teachings of your rapist, paedophilia and nymphomaniac mohammed and blood sucking allah. Sai baba 100 times idiot bunkum.
Werey
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by favor914: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
lexy2014:

So u didn't no all this while that there are people who are paid to provide security and u said this:

According to u:
"If I have information that will lead to solving a crime I report it as the constitution requires"

Does that mean that u have nothing to offer and that u are just occupying space?

I really didn't ask u about crime or if u are law abiding. I asked u how u are helping nigeria solve d problems of Bokoharam.
No Boko Haram or Sharia in Victoria Garden City Lagos State only on the internet I hear about Boko Haram & sharia, it doesn’t affect my everyday living or money making, so sorry if I hurt your feelings. Nigeria is way too big & decentralized, it is beyond your myopic perception, so I need not waste my time chasing shadows, life is too short for that.
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
MrOjay1:
How come this guy is still alive?

I've read on more than 10 different occasions that he has been kiled in an ambush.

I wonder... Nigeria military na scam
Re: Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
No Boko Haram or Sharia in Victoria Garden City Lagos State only on the internet I hear about Boko Haram & sharia, it doesn’t affect my everyday living or money making, so sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I didn't ask u about vgc or feelings. See wetin I ask u:

According to u:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Sekibo, Other PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.