Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

"The Dove Came In To Him In The Evening." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Dove Came In To Him In The Evening." (108 Views)

What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? / It Is Time For The Lord's Evening Meal... Should I Partake Or Not / Did The Holy Spirit Descend On Jesus As A Dove Or Like A Dove? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Dove Came In To Him In The Evening." by overcomersfaith(f): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Beloveth a grateful heart; God will not despise. For this Awesome God we lift our voices to show appreciation for the life He has given us and many other good things He has done in our lives and situation, we magnify His Name forever and ever in Jesus Name!

My soul couldn’t rest; my conscious couldn’t rest! My soul couldn’t rest; my conscious couldn’t rest! soul couldn’t rest; my conscious couldn’t rest until I see the Lord!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/the-dove-came-in-to-him-in-the-evening/

(1) (Reply)

You Are Super Human / Avoid Ungodly Counsel / Define A Relationship Now Before It Defines You As A Heart Breaker Or The...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.