Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,147 members, 7,946,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

A New Way To Sell Flyers, Logos & Customizable Products Online & Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Way To Sell Flyers, Logos & Customizable Products Online & Make Money (309 Views)

Learn Paper Flower Crafts Online & Make Money / What Online Make Money Method Has Worked Out For You? / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Way To Sell Flyers, Logos & Customizable Products Online & Make Money by nettpen: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Are you curious about whether selling flyers, logos & customizable products to online customers via social media like Facebook or classified sites like Jiji is worth the trouble?
Selling or buying through these platforms have a 20% success rate and 30% for smart users who can spot a dubious fellow a click away. I have designed a three thousand naira logo for a client that never paid me my balance of one thosand five hundred naira till date but he is still using the logo as his own today.
One major headache is meeting genuine buyers. They are there but dubious clients are twice more.
You might design a flyer for a client who never paid you after the job or customize a t-shirt for a customer that never paid your balance after you shipped the product to him.
Those are the challenges you will likely face when trying to sell via conventional platforms. Not anymore when you use a platform like KadaMarket.
KadaMarket is a marketplace that was officially launched in 2021, I was lucky to have followed the project when it was first conceived by KG Pacific, an international company in 2020.
The platform was designed to help freelance designers sell custom or personalized products like logos, flyers, business card, custom t-shirts, face caps and mugs with a 90% success rate.
KadaMarket makes it super easy to sell and buy custom products form the internet, even your customers will love using it.
With KadaMarket customers will have the option of choosing colours, sizes, design options, engraving options, printing options and other options you set.
The platform is still in the teething stage and will likely be an industry changer in years, if not months to come.
As a seller on KadaMarket, you get on online store where you can sell all your products (customized products).
According to reports, the site has identified 250 types of custom products that can be sold on platform.
I'm not very sure about this but I think, as a seller, you earn up to 96% commission on all products sold in your store.
Just as you focus only on customers, ptoducts and desisgns, KadaMarket takes care of all the other e-commerce affairs like:
Reliable shopping experience for your customers, hosted on their servers.
Secure checkout and credit/debit card payment processing.
Reliable customer support platform to keep you and the buyer in touch.
Promotional tools to drive traffic to your store and beyond the KadaMarket platform.
So you have it, a new way to sell custom products online.
https://kadamarket.com/
The app version will be launching soon. Stay informed.
Re: A New Way To Sell Flyers, Logos & Customizable Products Online & Make Money by LikeAking: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
U biz go blow.

(1) (Reply)

Print 1000 Copies Of A5 Flyer 12,500 Naira Only / How To Make Money From Your Smart Phone Apps... By Joshua Udom / Catfish Business Training For N2000 Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.