Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,239 members, 7,950,304 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security (1074 Views)

LG Autonomy Can't Work, Nobody Emerges Chairman Without The Govs - Ayo Fayose / Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala / Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
I have had the honor of talking with many Yorubas and I assured them as much as possible that my province truthfully do not see Yorubas as traitors but they are a security vulnerability.

I will make some of these available in my coming book, that Awowolo did not betray the East as presumed but that did not absolve him of som many crimes against the East.

Now the South West of Yorubas of late had been a security weakling that Igboland don't wish to work with. The first coup succeeded in Lagos, counter coup succeeded in Lagos, Abiola was killed, all these are classified security vulnerabilities that the west are yet to fix, first coup failed in the East.

Yorubaland is being exploited to destabilise all of us, even at that we can't work a joint security, today nothing much had changed most of the infiltration of the South has its roots in the South West. Yes South West has some of the finest politians but then Military strategy in Morden time is Zero...If you don't fix these vulnerabilities, no single Igbo will have to die becuase of the Security failure of the west.

Ojukwu called Ogundipe told him to take power, he chickened out, he ran out of the country, why didn't he run to the east, Ojukwu should be scared too becuase Ironsi was missing just like Fajuyi, Ojukwu still went to Ghana, we are totally different people, Agreed Yorubas are not traitors but Morden Yorubas seems to lack some balls. At the end people die everyday.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AmbaliJ: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
OP, Abeg when did Yorubas ask for a so-called 'joint security' with igbos? And who made the request? As in I don't get. It's like you are flattering yourself or something. FYI, Yorubas have never needed igbo help in terms of security, and never will. So don't kid yourself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
AmbaliJ:
OP, Abeg when did Yorubas ask for a so-called 'joint security'? As in I don't get. It's like you are flattering yourself or something. FYI, Yorubas have never needed igbo help on terms of security, and never will. So don't kid yourself.
You don't matter in the scale of Yorubas, when I speak you listen, I'm not some cruise Catching fellow, If i said this mind you that I had been in talks with some well meaning Yorubas,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AmbaliJ: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlexBells:

You don't matter in the scale of Yorubas, when I speak you listen, I'm not some cruise Catching fellow, If i said this mind you that I had been in talks with some we meaning Yorubas,

Guy, you are the one that opened this thread making a stupid claim. When was the request for this 'joint security' made on behalf of the Yorubas? And by what and whose authority? The onus is on you to answer those questions else you are just another attention-seeking ipob etout.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by Ofemannnu: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, you are the one that opened this thread making a stupid claim. When was the request for this 'joint security' made on behalf of the Yorubas? And by what and whose authority? The onus is on you to answer those questions else you are just another attention-seeking ipob etout.
Allow the shivering coward biafran continue to hallucinate just like battalions of his ancestors did until they were decimated by only a very few Yoruba soldiers at Ore.
Cowardice runs in their DNA

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AmbaliJ: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Allow the shivering coward biafran continue to hallucinate just like battalions of his ancestors did until they were decimated by only a very few Yoruba soldiers at Ore.
Cowardice runs in their DNA

As in. E no even make sense. How pesin go just open thread dey claim rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
AmbaliJ:

I have told you what I have told you, if you think there is no fact in what I said it okay, but be that as it may, this is the fact, and for the good Yorubas who really know what they need, Igboland would always be home, but there are some truth we all need to figure out from Gowon, Was Fajuyi a soldier or a brother to Ironsi, for Fajuyi couldn't have taken the step he took, did Fajuyi offer to be taken with Ironsi or that's what the coupist told us,

Gowon is still alive, maybe the truth he holds is what's keeping him, Igbo province will do everything within her power to unravel these mystery but my brother Omoluabi, Igbos had never been your enemy, when Ojukwu called Ogundipe that was the first call to joint security, what more evidence do you need. Fix your security it is about you, no one is looking down on you or begging to allies, fix your land, we fought war and lost agreed but non of us was killed in our lands without retaliation, that's the difference

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by Odua1stson: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pls my eeboy guy who is calling for joint security with you guys, nyamiris and cho cho about yoruba matters are inseparable
Eebow face your own problems likewise yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Odua1stson:
Pls my eeboy guy who is calling for joint security with you guys, nyamiris and cho cho about yoruba matters are inseparable
Eebow face your own problems likewise yoruba

Okay, I won't take it personal but just know that some well meaning Yorubas know that if they must fight they need some people, and Igboland knows that if we must fight by anybody they should fight their part. Abiola, Ogundipe, Akintola, you guys did not lead any coup but die from both side, only difference is that one side lies to you and you believed it, don't worry soon you will understand the truth, but I don't think Fajuyi said he must be taken with Ironsi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by TruthHurts1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
He never said that Yorubas were asking for a joint security initiative with Igbos. At least try to read the article without your afonja muslim tinted glasses before opening your mouth to comment. Is there anything he said about security vulnerability which is not true?

AmbaliJ:
OP, Abeg when did Yorubas ask for a so-called 'joint security' with igbos? And who made the request? As in I don't get. It's like you are flattering yourself or something. FYI, Yorubas have never needed igbo help on terms of security, and never will. So don't kid yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by giftedben: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
I am waiting for the drama that is about to unfold.
There is no difference between a traitor and coward.
Oya Yoruba pick one; are you a traitor or a coward? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by flokii: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Delusion of grandeur..

Does OPC, Agbekoya or the recently launched Amotekun have any link with Igbos? or did Yorubas seek your permission before launching our regional security network??

You better talk sense into your people especially your coward governors and leave better by far omoluabis out of your lips.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by plaindealer: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't think Yoruba people are even trying to work with some bush terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:
Delusion of grandeur..

Does OPC, Agbekoya or the recently launched Amotekun have any link with Igbos? or did Yorubas seek your permission before launching our regional security network??

You better talk sense into your people especially your coward governors and leave better by far omoluabis out of your lips.
Our governors are politicians avd have no business in constitutioning security in Igboland, either we go the rebellion or we work with our Military like Ihejirika, governors or politicians have no business in Military unless of course if you are the grand Commander so don't count on any apparatus set up by the governors

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by Guestlander: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Igbos and grandiosity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AmbaliJ: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlexBells:

I have told you what I have told you, if you think there is no fact in what I said it okay, but be that as it may, this is the fact, and for the good Yorubas who really know what they need, Igboland would always be home, but there are some truth we all need to figure out from Gowon, Was Fajuyi a soldier or a brother to Ironsi, for Fajuyi couldn't have taken the step he took, did Fajuyi offer to be taken with Ironsi or that's what the coupist told us,

Gowon is still alive, maybe the truth he holds is what's keeping him, Igbo province will do everything within her power to unravel these mystery but my brother Omoluabi, Igbos had never been your enemy, when Ojukwu called Ogundipe that was the first call to joint security, what more evidence do you need. Fix your security it is about you, no one is looking down on you or begging to allies, fix your land, we fought war and lost agreed but non of us was killed in our lands without retaliation, that's the difference

Oga abeg leave your long talk, who ask you for this rubbish speech? Why do you igbos like forming attache by force? You are the one that opened this thread to chase clout. Yorubas don't need your help so keep your funking help. Not once has the idea even been broached. It is your Dilector that keeps chasing clout by poking his nose into where he's not even invited (just like you are doing with this thread).

As you can see from Igboho's response and it's widespread support, we have the capacity to take care of ourselves, we just have a different approach to tackling our issues compared to you loud mouthed and chest-beating braggarts.

Respect that and stay the funk out of our business. Our territory is bordered by international territories, compared to yours which just one of our states (Oyo State) alone is almost the size of the entire SE put together. So our security challenges aren't the same, so stay the funk on your lane while we handle our business ogbeni.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Oga abeg leave your long talk, who ask you for this rubbish speech? Why do you igbos like forming attache by force? You are the one that opened this thread to chase clout. Yorubas don't need your help so keep your funking help. Not once has the idea even been broached. It is your Dilector that keeps chasing clout by poking his nose into where he's not even invited (just like you are doing with this thread).

As you can see from Igboho's response and it's widespread support, we have the capacity to take care of ourselves, we just have a different approach to tackling our issues compared to you loud mouthed and chest-beating braggarts.

Respect that and stay the funk out of our business. Our territory is bordered by international territories, compared to yours which just one of our states (Oyo State) alone is almost the size of the entire SE put together. So our security challenges aren't the same, so stay the funk on your lane while we handle our business ogbeni.
Don't ever sell the rhetoric again that Fajuyi offered to follow Ironsi, first of all solve the puzzle of Fajuyis death and ever again attach him to Ironsi, make it explicitly clear the could killed the Governor of Lagos abd Supreme Commander Aguiyi Ironsi,

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by triple996(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Can Igbo work with anyone at all
Do igbos even love themselves talkless of loving others. Y worry about Yoruba when you have a bigger problem (igbos) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by dele1727: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlexBells:
I have had the honor of talking with many Yorubas and I assured them as much as possible that my province truthfully do not see Yorubas as traitors but they are a security vulnerability.

I will make some of these available in my coming book, that Awowolo did not betray the East as presumed but that did not absolve him of som many crimes against the East.

Now the South West of Yorubas of late had been a security weakling that Igboland don't wish to work with. The first coup succeeded in Lagos, counter coup succeeded in Lagos, Abiola was killed, all these are classified security vulnerabilities that the west are yet to fix, first coup failed in the East.

Yorubaland is being exploited to destabilise all of us, even at that we can't work a joint security, today nothing much had changed most of the infiltration of the South has its roots in the South West. Yes South West has some of the finest politians but then Military strategy in Morden time is Zero...If you don't fix these vulnerabilities, no single Igbo will have to die becuase of the Security failure of the west.

Ojukwu called Ogundipe told him to take power, he chickened out, he ran out of the country, why didn't he run to the east, Ojukwu should be scared too becuase Ironsi was missing just like Fajuyi, Ojukwu still went to Ghana, we are totally different people, Agreed Yorubas are not traitors but Morden Yorubas seems to lack some balls. At the end people die everyday.

Stories don dey change when people start to dey counter them....

So Awolowo is no longer a traitor or Betrayal....

Who ask the east to partner the west on security matters?

Which came first Amotekun with state government backing or ESN with backing from a man in Exile..... ?

Abeg everything is not about you guys ... Face your region let the west face their region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AmbaliJ: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Don't ever sell the rhetoric again that Fajuyi offered to follow Ironsi, first of all solve the puzzle of Fajuyis death and ever again attach him to Ironsi, make it explicitly clear the could killed the Governor of Lagos abd Supreme Commander Aguiyi Ironsi,

It's like you are losing your mind because you sound incoherent. How did the conversation gravitate to involving Fajuyi or Ironsi? When and where did I mention the Fajuyi 'rhetoric' you referred to? Are you sure you don't have some lose screws upside your head?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
triple996:
Can Igbo work with anyone at all
Do igbos even love themselves talkless of loving others. Y worry about Yoruba when you have a bigger problem (igbos) grin
Just the usual void, when real Military strategists talk sit down and listen, I'm talks with some fine Yorubas, the fact you have data does not mean you have other substances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by helinues: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by flokii: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Our governors are politicians avd have no business in constitutioning security in Igboland, either we go the rebellion or we work with our Military like Ihejirika, governors or politicians have no business in Military unless of course if you are the grand Commander so don't count on any apparatus set up by the governors

See ignorance at its peak.. please what are the functions of a State governor if I may ask?? why is the governor the Chief Security Officer of his/her state?

I know you're just trying to make excuse for the cowardice being displayed by your governors and politicians but sorry to educate you, only those elected constitutionally can push for change not crooks lile Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
AmbaliJ:

It's like you are losing your mind because you sound incoherent. How did the conversation gravitate to involving Fajuyi or Ironsi? When and where did I mention the Fajuyi 'rhetoric' you referred to? Are you sure you don't have some lose screw upside your head?
I'm not replying to you ofcourse you know you are inconsequential even in Yorubaland I'm making a case and trying to tell Yorubas that we had all been told that Fajuyi was told to back off that was total lie but how millions was fooled for years and you are talking to me lol, I'm not in any way about I talk to those in positions to make a change what change can you make

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by triple996(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlexBells:

Just the usual void, when real Military strategists talk sit down and listen, I'm talks with some fine Yorubas, the fact you have data does not mean you have other substances
Thanks alot
So face your front
Next!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:

See ignorance at its peak.. please what are the functions of a State governor if I may ask?? why is the governor the Chief Security Officer of his/her state?

I know you're just trying to make excuse for the cowardice being displayed by your governors and politicians but sorry to educate you, only those elected constitutionally can push for change not crooks lile Kanu.
That's in theory, the governor neither in charge of army or police, as far as security is the question governors are irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by BigSarah(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
No one asked, why are you guys always bringing up topic divisive topics.
Southerners aren't united that's all, and they are okay with it
Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AlexBells(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
BigSarah:
No one asked, why are you guys always bringing up topic divisive topics.
Southerners aren't united that's all, and they are okay with it
We bring it so they see the faults line which without Ironsi could not have been killed the west still remains a security vulnerability, how can we unite when there is no assurance of security by the west

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by jude79(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
AmbaliJ:
OP, Abeg when did Yorubas ask for a so-called 'joint security' with igbos? And who made the request? As in I don't get. It's like you are flattering yourself or something. FYI, Yorubas have never needed igbo help in terms of security, and never will. So don't kid yourself.

There are things that are above your operating capacity, endeavor to jump and pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by Aketi2: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Both tribes should work together to confront the common enemies. The enemies of every Nigerian is the Fulani controlled federal government.
Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by AntiIgbo: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlexBells:

You don't matter in the scale of Yorubas, when I speak you listen, I'm not some cruise Catching fellow, If i said this mind you that I had been in talks with some well meaning Yorubas,

Lol keep whining yourself grin, you have become a clown on nairaland grin
Re: Yorubas Are Not Traitors But Igboland Can't Work With Them On Joint Security by aribisala0(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
corner corner begging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Reacts As FG’ Releases Of $1.5 Billion For Port Harcourt Refinery / Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy / S'East Govs, Ohanaeze, Political & Religious Leaders Meet In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.