Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,966 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin (13811 Views)

Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Mrscarter(f): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Obingo:
Not able to push my penis into her vagin

I am newly married and tried to have sex with her few times. At the time of intercourse I am not able to push my penis into her vagina. Intially my penis getting harder while keep on trying to push my penis losing its erection at the time of intercourse. it entered only twice. Please suggest some solution to my prblm.
We are both novice and sex seems quite difficult

You both should relax take your time just touch each other all over feel each other kiss her mouth up along her neck n softly her breasts up along inside her legs touch her with your fingers between her legs gentle make her wet, touch her rub her first soft tho n insert your fingers slow n out again n in again. If U like kiss her between her legs, lick n suck. Slowly rub your erection along between her vagina n eventually ease in a little at a time after she's wet n aroused n eventually you'll get there. Be patient be relaxed make it sexy n it'll work. First time is awkward n can be tense therefore making her muscles dwn there tighten up more. Enjoy yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by qtguru(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mrscarter:

You both should relax take your time just touch each other all over feel each other kiss her mouth up along her neck n softly her breasts up along inside her legs touch her with your fingers between her legs gentle make her wet, touch her rub her first soft tho n insert your fingers slow n out again n in again. If U like kiss her between her legs, lick n suck. Slowly rub your erection along between her vagina n eventually ease in a little at a time after she's wet n aroused n eventually you'll get there. Be patient be relaxed make it sexy n it'll work. First time is awkward n can be tense therefore making her muscles dwn there tighten up more. Enjoy yourselves

Tuale I have copied everything down , will compare with my other notes.

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Babanah: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Love making is supposed to be a collaborative effort. Sometimes it’s a bit daunting to gain entry especially if you are new to it.
Next time ask your Darling to guide you in. And then make sure you memorize the angle of attack.
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by ThatEnuguboi: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
pek:
op, this is your solution. BTW, both of you don't have problem. It took me almost a week to penetrate my wife.
Mine took 4 days grin grin it feels good being the first to tear the nylon though cool cool
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by NEEDRIMA: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
This kind thread.. Na to dey read comments
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by RitaMcMillae: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Tell your girl to flex her pubic muscles (some people refer to it as Kegal exercise) while you are thrusting. This will give her increased sensitivity and also build her up for an ultimate orgasm - one she won't soon forget. This will also increase your intensity, so make sure this is not done toward the beginning or you could be checking out early. Learn More Here.... https://www.infomagazines.com/how-to-get-a-bigger-dick/
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by yuping(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
pek:
op, this is your solution. BTW, both of you don't have problem. It took me almost a week to penetrate my wife.
O boy by the third day she will be like what's all this nonsense and you will be like GID abeg help me, but seriously?
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by biggy00000(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
OP never came back to testify o.

Only His creator knows what he is doing now self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out / Guys Can You Date This Lady? / Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.