Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,060 members, 7,883,680 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Please advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please advise (2136 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

You Lucky: MONDAY!!!! angry
You the boss!!! Twale
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2021
Boxer007:

You Lucky: MONDAY!!!! angry
Morning bro. Na my details be this. Bless me like you promised o. Account Name : aliu saheed adeshina. Account number: 3148587307 Bank name: fist bank.
Re: Please advise by advocatejare(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
There is online banking. .even sms short cut code. .instantly something ni. Make a send my account bro
Online beggar grin
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
advocatejare:
Online beggar grin
Kikiki. .u fit give me m0ney if u have o
Re: Please advise by advocatejare(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Kikiki. .u fit give me m0ney if u have o
Go and work for money, you're not handicapped. Stop begging around
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
advocatejare:

Go and work for money, you're not handicapped. Stop begging around
Ofcourse i have a job. And i wasnt begging the guy. The guy is bloating that he is rich and i give him a task to which he couldnt do. .kikikikiki. . . U too fit give me money . .if you have. . If you dont have it dont try it o. .Make i send my account number? 20k is okay o
Re: Please advise by advocatejare(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Ofcourse i have a job. And i wasnt begging the guy. The guy is bloating that he is rich and i give him a task to which he couldnt do. .kikikikiki. . . U too fit give me money . .if you have. . If you dont have it dont try it o. .Make i send my account number? 20k is okay o
Mr Beggar, gerrahia
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2021
advocatejare:
Mr Beggar, gerrahia
Mr pompus have nothing. .disappear fr0m my menti0n
Re: Please advise by advocatejare(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Mr pompus have nothing. .disappear fr0m my menti0n
I don't give my money to fine bara. Go find yourself work to do, stop begging people you don't know for money
Re: Please advise by advocatejare(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Brother, i am sorry for offending you. .would be glad if you could give me the 50k. May i send you my account number
The dog went back to its vomit grin
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2021
advocatejare:

The dog went back to its vomit grin
kikikiki . .just wanted the guy to disgrace himself very well for his i get money attitude and he has done that well. .empty barell just like you
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2021
advocatejare:

I don't give my money to fine bara. Go find yourself work to do, stop begging people you don't know for money
laughing out loud. Poor man forming rich . .its internet. U can claim to be anybody na. . Laughing. . . .i cant give my m0ney to beggars. . Poor man .. Laughing
Re: Please advise by advocatejare(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
kikikiki . .just wanted the guy to disgrace himself very well for his i get money attitude and he has done that well. .empty barell just like you
You want the guy to disgrace himself by giving you money?

Why not ask him to pay that amount of money into a charity home's account?

You won't because you're a beggar, online beggar.
Re: Please advise by advocatejare(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
laughing out loud. Poor man forming rich . .its internet. U can claim to be anybody na. . Laughing. . . .i cant give my m0ney to beggars. . Poor man .. Laughing
The poor man here is the one begging for money online

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / If Homosexuality Is Normal or natural / Hottest female superheroes.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.