Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,271 members, 7,887,791 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

Sad! Makeup Artist Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad! Makeup Artist Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (1128 Views)

Beautiful SA Newsreader (35) Dies In Her Sleep (PICS) / Maid Arrested After CCTV Caught Her Sleep!ng With Her Boss 10-year-old Son Watc / Rapper And Former Bad Boy Artist, Dies At 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Makeup Artist Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding by Gistslot(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
21-yr-old Calabar based makeup artist, identified as Ruth Ogar reportedly died in her sleep, ahead of her wedding.

It was learnt that the fiancé of the deceased, Amba James Asuk recently met with her parents to finalize their wedding plans before her sudden death.

Ruth a 300level Accounting student of the University of Calabar died few weeks before her 22nd birthday, February 3rd, 2021.

Her fiancé has taken to Facebook to mourn her demise.

“Ruth Ogar I am short of words. I dont even know where to begin. you were not supposed to be the one to die. I am the older one and you were just barely 21. we already made plans for your 22nd birthday. everything just happened so fast.

“I dont even know what to blame. I am deeply sorry you had to go so soon. it hurts me deeply. I love you with all my heart. we were about getting married and I only came to see your parents. then suddenly the cold hands of death took you.

“I know there’s nothing I can say or do that will compensate for your loss but I swear with my life to honour your memory till the day I die.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH”. He wrote.

https://www.gistslot.com/sad-makeup-artist-dies-in-her-sleep-ahead-of-her-wedding.html

Re: Sad! Makeup Artist Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding by Fahdiga1: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
So bad. it shall never be well with village people

1 Like

Re: Sad! Makeup Artist Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding by Righteousness2(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lord JESUS Have Mercy'
The amount of lives Flipping to the other side of eternity is Fearful!
The Elderly, the young, the kids, the rich, the Poor,etc no one is Spared!

Ladies and Gentlemen, what does this call For?
It calls for the Living to make use of the privilege Breath to ensure the Needful is Done.

What is the Needful?
The Needful is to Believe and Accept JESUS Christ as Lord and Savior.
The Needful is to Have a Genuie Relationship with The KING of kings, JESUS Christ.
This is what Really Matters

1 Like

Re: Sad! Makeup Artist Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
It's well, we just have to be ready because no one knows the last day of his or her life.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Saga In The Mud As Nini Reveals The First Person She Wants To See If Bi / First Photos And Videos From Isreal Dmw’s White Wedding / What's Davido's Twins Gender? : It's A BOY & A Girl - Davido Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.