Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Best Pasta Restaurants In Lagos- My Review - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Pasta Restaurants In Lagos- My Review (878 Views)

Best Themed Restaurants In Lagos Nigeria / Cactus Lagos- My Review / 10 Best Chinese Restaurants In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Pasta Restaurants In Lagos- My Review by TheChocolateore: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
When I decided to review some of the best pasta restaurants in Lagos, I decided to do this based on my personal preference.

I absolutely adore seafood pasta; it’s just the idea of shrimps, crabs and prawns mixed into a huge bowl of pasta that does it for me. This is why I felt like a review of the best pasta restaurants in Lagos was necessary.

Since we’re all still trying to social distance with the new strain of COVID-19 I haven’t been going out as much as before, so bear with me reviewing places I have already been.

I have created this list based on my personal preference, affordability, ingredients, presentation and popularity of each restaurant.

In no particular order, here are some of my personal best pasta restaurants in Lagos:

Purple Bistro Lagos
3 University Rd, opposite First City Monument Bank, Yaba, Lagos

When I decided to do a review of some of the best pasta restaurants in Lagos, I realised that lately I have been drawn towards pasta and I almost always order it everytime.

If you know me, you probably know I love a good Purple Bistro moment, and as cliché, as it sounds, I always end up ordering their Seafood Pasta and pairing it with Purple Bistro’s signature Buffalo Wings.

Personally, I love the burst of flavour, and the spiciness of the meal makes it even better. The Purple Bistro Seafood Pasta comes properly cooked with a fair portion of crabs, prawns and vegetables. The plating of the meal is just as appealing as its ingredients and definitely worth an Instagram moment.

I would also recommend ordering the Buffalo wings made in their signature sauce for the extra panache of protein your seafood most definitely needs. So, if you find yourself in the Yaba axis and you feel like a pasta moment, stop by Purple Bistro and tell them I sent you �

P.S: I still think it could do with more seafood, especially crabs, and maybe they could consider throwing shrimps into the menu?

Order online HERE

Eric Kayser Lagos
864 Bishop Aboyade Cole Street Victoria Island

Another personal favourite, I would pick the Lasagna at Eric Kayser first before any other pasta dish, and this has to do with the sauce. Not only do I love a good cheese moment, but an additional sauce moment also makes it even better, and Eric Kayser has managed to find a balance between both.

I already reviewed the Eric Kayser Lasagna on my blog, and if you haven’t read that review, you should read it HERE.

The Maison Kayser Lasagna is a plate of Lasagna, Bechamel sauce, asparagus, green beans, carrots, mushrooms, Emmental & mozzarella.

The Maison Kayser Lasagna is plated exquisitely, in a white bowl placed on a wooden tray. Side Note: You might have to be careful finding your way around eating without creating a mess but once you get a system that works for you, stick with it.

PRICE: 4,800 Naira

Read the rest of this review on my blog www.thechocolateoreo.com

Re: Best Pasta Restaurants In Lagos- My Review by abolaji62(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Orelope perishable/vegetables/fruit foodstuffs supply.... Can supply you any foodstuffs and vegetables/perishable fruit you need and delivery is also available to anywhere in Lagos :you can contact us +234 909 573 2957 or message us on WhatsApp or horlamide62@gmail.com thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Baci's Cooking Marathon Live Stream / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Vermin In Fast Food (and Other) Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.