Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,639 members, 7,889,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

About Pastor Jay Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About Pastor Jay Israel (310 Views)

Pastor Jay Israel Calls Out Proff Ex & Ruth Matthew Over Alleged Missing Child / An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Pastor Jay Israel by PastorsBio: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pastor Jay Israel is the pastor and the leader of the Spirit Life Church. The good looking pastor has always complained of women loving him and trying to be a big distraction to his spiritual calling.

In an interview, the Pastor said: ” Most women are attracted to wealth, Charisma, power and good looks and all that i have – that is why i am loved my most ladies”

The Spirit life bible church is located at No 8 Factory Road, North End East London, Eastern Cape 5200 and it is headed by the prophet who hails from Zimbabwe.

From Naijapage - Pastor Jay Israel Biography

(1) (Reply)

Vows To God / Is God Backing Israel In The Fight Against Palestine? / Dynamics Of Soul Winning - Special Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.