Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! (2280 Views)

DISTRESS SALE Of My Foreign Used 2011 VW Jetta / Price Slash 2011 Toyota Venza / VW PASSAT CC 2010 Toks Fulloption(lovely Beast)...3.4m GiveawaySOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello NL

I've got this 2011 VW Passat up for sale.

Decent body, first paint still on the body, pristine alloys.

It shows the usual wear and tear that's to be expected from Naija used cars, but it is still a beauty any day of the week.

Need to state upfront that it has got some engine issues. I carried out an overhaul of the current engine, but i was wrongly advised by the mechanic who did the work. As such, you will need a very good VW mechanic who knows what he's doing. I just don't have the patience or energy to deal with mechanics.

I procure all my car parts from Germany, and will throw in some brand new spares (wheel speed sensors, air filter, oil filter) to whoever the lucky buyer is.

Very low asking price of 1.5 Million Naira, but willing to listen to serious offers; and will be glad to do a swift deal.

Car is currently in Lekki Phase 1, and available for inspection with at least an hour's notice.

You can reach me on 08060234829 to make further enquiries and/or schedule an inspection.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
More pics

Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Spare parts as freebies.... wink

Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by NMotorwerks: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
How Much? Interested
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
NMotorwerks:
How Much? Interested

Well, i wanted closer to 2M, but i am happy to hear your offer.

You may reach out on whatsapp with your phone number for more expeditious conversations, as i only opened this account to sell the car and am not here often.

Cheers.
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2021
DamiBoy25:

[s]Well, i wanted closer to 2M, but i am happy to hear your offer.[/s]

You may reach out on whatsapp with your phone number for more expeditious conversations, as i only opened this account to sell the car and am not here often.

Cheers.

25% Price Drop!!!!!! Hit me up and let's close on a deal....
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by surrogatesng: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2021
i offer 500k for this car.Let me experiment with it.
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
surrogatesng:
i offer 500k for this car.Let me experiment with it.

Good day @surrogatesng

Thanks for the offer. Understandable if that is your budget, but that offer isn't realy a reflection of the value of the car, despite it's engine issues.

I am happy to discuss with you offline if you are serious, and will strongly recommend you inspect the car yourself and/or with your mechanic.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by surrogatesng: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
DamiBoy25:

Good day @surrogatesng

Thanks for the offer. Understandable if that is your budget, but that offer isn't realy a reflection of the value of the car, despite it's engine issues.

I am happy to discuss with you offline if you are serious, and will strongly recommend you inspect the car yourself and/or with your mechanic.

Cheers
ok,i will get in touch
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by NMotorwerks: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
N700K Serious buyer, no need for inspection, if OK, let me know to formalize the purchase.
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
NMotorwerks:
N700K Serious buyer, no need for inspection, if OK, let me know to formalize the purchase.

Good day @NMotowerks

Thank you for your offer; and your confidence in not needing an inspection speaks to the testament of the product on offer.

However, i regret that i am unable to accept the offer. I would entreat you to come and inspect the car, such is my confidence in the state of the car that's up for sale, and i am convinced you will also come up from your offer.

Thank you very much
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by jr3: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nice
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by seunoj: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Can u post a pic of the engine bay?
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by jr3: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2021
What really happened to d engine? Am goingnto change d engine completely?
Thanks
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
jr3:
What really happened to d engine? Am goingnto change d engine completely?
Thanks

Good evening @jr3

I m unable to answer, as i have spoken to a number of VW experts who inform that you can change some components of the engine, whilst others have said to change the entire engine.

As such, I will once again reiterate that you come through with your trusted mechanic who will best advise you on what your options are.

I trust that this helps.

Cheers.
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
seunoj:
Can u post a pic of the engine bay?

@seunoj

I will try for tomorrow morning, as it's often late when i get home in the evening...
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by seunoj: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
DamiBoy25:

@seunoj

I will try for tomorrow morning, as it's often late when i get home in the evening...

Ok . Do u have an estimated cost of the engine replacement?
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
seunoj:

Ok . Do u have an estimated cost of the engine replacement?

I have heard all sorts, from the sublime to the ridiculous.

As such, i am not sure posting any or every one of them will be helpful.

I trust that you understand.

Cheers
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
The ride is still available.....Looking forward to meeting the buyer for the car smiley
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by Atro(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Your number is not going through
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Atro:
Your number is not going through

Good evening @Atro

It has been working fine.... Do try again, or send a whatsapp. I will respond.

Cheers.
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good evening all

The car is still available....

Cheers.
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by NMotorwerks: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good Day,
Here's my candid opinion, no offense.
VW products are hard sell in Nigeria. I would advise you cut your loss and move on.

Happy Sale. I can do 700K. Serious. Holler if open to the offer.

Thanks
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
NMotorwerks:
Good Day,
Here's my candid opinion, no offense.
VW products are hard sell in Nigeria. I would advise you cut your loss and move on.

Happy Sale. I can do 700K. Serious. Holler if open to the offer.

Thanks

Good day @NMotorwerks

No offence taken. I however hold a contrary opinion to yours.

Cheers.
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good evening all

Gentle reminder that the ride is still up for sale.

Cheers.
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Still available, this ride....
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by Asquare84(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2021
DamiBoy25:
Still available, this ride....

In it current state can it be driven to abuja
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Asquare84:

In it current state can it be driven to abuja

No, i would not advise it....but i have been confidently informed it can be put to shape in 2-3 days
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Good evening all

In addition to the brand-new wheel speed sensors coming with the car (priced at between 50-70K each at Stallion Motors); I also have 2 no. brand new injection coils and 4 new Bosch spark plugs.

These are service parts I had ordered from Germany but not had to use them, and will be coming free with the car.

Cheers.

Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by 2shaw: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Dey speak grammar thr,naso one bastard ean sell a toyota cruiser for 2.5m with knock engine and gear,so u wan sell body for 2.5m. This motor na scrap,volkswagen,nissan,Volvo, no get market here. Butcher it,its dead and gone
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by Sultty(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
DamiBoy25:
Hello NL

I've got this 2011 VW Passat up for sale.

Decent body, first paint still on the body, pristine alloys.

It shows the usual wear and tear that's to be expected from Naija used cars, but it is still a beauty any day of the week.

Need to state upfront that it has got some engine issues. I carried out an overhaul of the current engine, but i was wrongly advised by the mechanic who did the work. As such, you will need a very good VW mechanic who knows what he's doing. I just don't have the patience or energy to deal with mechanics.

I procure all my car parts from Germany, and will throw in some brand new spares (wheel speed sensors, air filter, oil filter) to whoever the lucky buyer is.

Very low asking price of 1.5 Million Naira, but willing to listen to serious offers; and will be glad to do a swift deal.

Car is currently in Lekki Phase 1, and available for inspection with at least an hour's notice.

You can reach me on 08060234829 to make further enquiries and/or schedule an inspection.

Thank you.

500k very serious buyer
Re: SOLD!!!!! 25% Price Slash!!!!! 2011 VW Passat Ready For A New Home! SOLD!!!!!!!! by DamiBoy25: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sultty:
500k very serious buyer

Thanks but no thanks.....

Best Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2013 LE Clean Used... 3.3m / Very Clean 2014 Benz E350 Toks Leather Full Option Thumbstart Ac 14.8m / 2010 Ford Flex Limited Edition: **class N Luxury**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.