Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,826 members, 7,921,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

*how To Make Money Doing What You Love - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / *how To Make Money Doing What You Love (158 Views)

Monetize Your Passions: A Roadmap To Making Money Doing What You Love Online / Make Money Doing This Business / How To Make Money Doing CPA Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*how To Make Money Doing What You Love by Alhadady: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
HOW TO MAKE MONEY DOING WHAT YOU LOVE

Success at your terms and pace is what we all want.

We all want to succeed doing the things we love to do.

These few tips as highlighted by my boss could help you soften the road to success.

Nothing is more fulfilling than success doing what you love to do

Here are some tip to aid that

1. Discover your potential: this simply means discover your strength, talent , gift, passion, skills and locate a starving audience in need of your gifts, talents and skills

2. Create a specific product to tackle a specific need for this starving audience

3. You won't be the first to have created such a product but it's a matter of must to add your uniqueness and voice

4. A good product can only sell massively if you let people know so work on your marketing

Lastly have a well documented process of tracking what works and what doesn't once that is done repeat your process with the newly found framework

*Do you agree with me or not?*

Let me see your response

https:///39nbVCQ

Connect with Al-hadady
The Value Smith

#signgraphix#motivation #growth #money #personaldevelopment #consistency #graphicdesign

(1) (Reply)

Strategy On How To Make Money As A Make-up Artist / Canada Immigration Consultants In Mumbai | Visa Agents / Centre Hails Buhari For Nominating Bawa As EFCC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.