Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan (15194 Views)

“all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by ursullalinda(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
We know but majority carries the vote!
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by hammerDK: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Not all Fulani are Criminal Herdsmen but all Criminal Herdsmen are Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Saao(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Very sincere man, for admitting alone means their will be solution.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
HopeVictor:

That person will not be lenient with them..they will not try it

I doubt. Thier adamant spirit is ruthless. Let's hope for a better end!
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by superior1: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
They change the topic of discussion and defend the new topic.

They would do well to just condemn the criminality of a good chunk of their kindred in SW.

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by wellmax(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
My question is when did criminals from other region and retire and handed over to the Fulanis?

Any crime committed today, you will hear fulani herdsmen. So all your own criminals have all repented abi? Keep deceiving yourself because you hate Buhari
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by HopeVictor: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:

I doubt. Thier adamant spirit is ruthless. Let's hope for a better end!
Yeah we hope so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by heilige(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
All fulani herdsmen are criminals in one way or the other
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by hammerDK: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
If we know blame Fulani Herdsmen, na Okechukwu the trader we go blame.

Crime they get ethnic preference, in this case Fulani prefer to be criminal herdsmen.

It is almost like their calling to carry Cow around with AK47, rape women and cut off people heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by dahnimoh(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Serious?
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Omezif(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who tell this man every hausa is a criminal.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by tit(f): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Even the sultan is a big criminal

2 Likes

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by ceaser: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
That's not true.

All fulanis are criminals - either in words or deeds.

The few that are not in deeds are criminals in words. They give tacit approval of the criminal deeds of their brothers-in-crime and cover them when it comes to arrest and prosecution.

Otherwise why is it that most criminal Fulanis are protected by the country's security apparatuses and the few ones that are captured and handed over to the police are released in less than 24hrs? As bad as this is, some of them that are caught boast that they will soon be released by his people, and true to it thet were released.

He himself agreed that 7 outta 10 kidnappers caught turns out to be Fulani. If a miniscule Fulani tribe with less than 10 million in population can account for 70% of kidnapping incidents while the remaining 30% are shared by the remaining 150 ethnic nationalities in the country which make up the remaining 110 million Nigerians, then it's as good as saying all Fulanis are criminals. It's simple statistics.

He said and I quote:

“For example when they collected N10m where and how do you spend this amount in the bush? The money is back in the city, I have told the Inspector General of police to check this, we are not saying Fulanis are not part of the kidnappings as mentioned by the Secretary of Miyetti Allah, seven to eight kidnappers arrested are Fulanis, but that doesn’t mean every Fulani is a criminal, no they are not.

Seven to eight Fulanis (70% - 80%) are involved in kidnapping. The remaining 20% - 30% are the masterminds of the incidents. The majority are the foot soldiers while the minority stay in their houses, palaces, government house and direct the activities of those in the bush.

A while ago, a millionaire was kidnapped and paid ransom to the tune of 20 million, the money was gotten in mint and marked notes which were tracked. Two weeks later, it was tracked to a police commisioner and a captain in the Nigerian army. And guess what, the two of them are Fulanis. The investigation expectedly died a natural death. This further supports the notion that "all fulanis are criminals"

Finally, a peace-loving Fulani will have to be a dead Fulani.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Kingspin(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nobody say all Fulanis are criminals. What we advocating is for the federal government to send soldiers and military jets to those criminal fulanis, FULL STOP
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by wellsaid2: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by shiffynaani(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:

Lol, if you said so.
But he's on seat and they are still carrying this evil acts, what do you think would happen if an Eastern or southern become the president? Omo they will commit more atrocity than this!
you deserve a military slap for saying this trash.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by flokii: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shouldn't DEATH PENALTY be the punishment for kidnapping when caught?

Why are the 7 out of 10 fulanis caught walking free today if not that 'big Fulanis' are releasing and encouraging them??

When it comes to Southerner, you'll see the monarchs and governors criticizing their own but same can't be said about North.

If govt. can't find solution to insecurity, banditry and kidnappings then let every Nigerian bear arms. You'll only succeed in killing me if I don't kill you first. Everyone will have sense las las.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by AreaFada2: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
nero2face:
*WHILE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT PRESENTLY, SEVEN OUT OF EVERY 10 KIDNAPPERS ARRESTED TURN OUT TO BE FULANIS, THE SULTAN, HOWEVER, INSISTED THAT THEY DO IT IN COLLABORATION WITH PEOPLE OF OTHER ETHNIC STOCK*

MR SULTAN u just acknowledged a very big fact...if 70% of kidnappers are Fulani then u don't have to play this ur defence strategy

....go and fix ur land...something is wrong with ur system...
Correction sir: 70 to 80% he said in the main body of article. So let's say average is 75%.

My question is, what is the percentage of Fulani in Nigerian population? It can't exceed 5 to 7%. Even if you include all the Niger and Chad Fulani that claim Nigeria.

So what is oga Sultan not saying that we are yet to know? shocked
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by lwise(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
...but all criminals(kidnappers) are Fulani.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Ekpekaycee: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
The fulanis don't know what they are doing to themselves. Gradually they're becoming public enemies all across the country. They may be shielded for now but a day Will come when a Pharoah that know not Joseph will be on the throne. They forget that they need others more than others need them. As far as I know, all they contribute to the national dinning table is beef. The truth is that with the way poultry farming, fish farming and the growing campaign against red meat, one day na one day.....

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
shiffynaani:
you deserve a military slap for saying this trash.

Atleast you can't slap me. it seems you can't comprehend a simply assumption. Was I saying it or I was asking a question in an assumption way? Mtcheeew !

Go and read it well.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by AlhajiImam: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Our Royal father has spoken and this is our stand as rational men
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by mamaafrik(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
7/10 is a good score now,I have not seen one Fulani man Condemn his criminal oriented tribemen,not even the sultan is wise enough to do so,foolish set of illiterates and Terrorist in Turban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
U are right on point Sultan. Thank u for saying that.Although some people may not like that.

Not all Nazis are Germans
Most Nazis are Germans
Nazis are Germans.
That's correct.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Sunnycliff(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buhari just flung the northern borders open for his kinsmen to invade Nigeria. It's unfortunate their waterloo is waiting for them in the east here.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by emerged01(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
nero2face:
*WHILE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT PRESENTLY, SEVEN OUT OF EVERY 10 KIDNAPPERS ARRESTED TURN OUT TO BE FULANIS, THE SULTAN, HOWEVER, INSISTED THAT THEY DO IT IN COLLABORATION WITH PEOPLE OF OTHER ETHNIC STOCK*

MR SULTAN u just acknowledged a very big fact...if 70% of kidnappers are Fulani then u don't have to play this ur defence strategy

....go and fix ur land...something is wrong with ur system...
If he could come out acknowledge that fact that means he is ready and willing to find lasting solution with the help of police authority but how are we sure that those he is beckoning for help are not the one behind the crimes? Remember the one that happened last year where a captain was the one behind kidnapping.
Check kidnappers that were arrested,they looked dirty and hungry to show that they have those who give them orders,they don’t just act on their own. I believe they are a lot cover up and this has not been helping matters
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is too late.

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Tango123: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
#boycot beef

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Ekpekaycee: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Not all Fulanis are criminals we agree, other ethnic groups have their own share of criminal elements but in other climes, you see criminals been condemned, been publicly disgraced to distance the group from the criminal acts but how many times have the Fulanis publicly condemned criminal elements caught? What we see is always the speed to defend, protest and protect and go in revenge.

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Akaujaa(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Every tribe has criminals and good people alike. Most times, the criminalization of the Fulani herdsmen is politically motivated. People now commit crimes and the next thing you hear is Fulani herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Officials Snub Us-led Anti-corruption Groups / Chris Ngige: Embrace Carpentry, Plumbing - Minister Tells Nigerians / Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.