Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment (736 Views)

Solar Engineer Needed (qualification Strictly OND Elect. Elect) / Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment / Vacancy For Solar Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Princekay767: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
application closed.
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by obama30: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Princekay767:
Company Name: Paygo Solar Systems
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: 5th February 2021
Responsibilities
The engineer should be able to work in any number of areas of engineering products that help harness energy from the sun. They may research, design, and develop new products, or they may work in testing, production, or maintenance. They may collect and manage data to help design solar systems
Requirements and Skills
Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems, Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Ond and above
Minimum Experience
1 year
Ad details
The candidate must be flexible with time also must be prepared to travel for work out of the state
Interested applicants can call: 07037632712
salary: 40,000 - 50,000

I am a Bios engineer, but your pay is a peanut to Bios that will use his critical creative to work for someone.

What happened to company founder critical thinking to create?

You can remove the qualifications requirements from the list.
As there's nothing as OND holder in Bios engineer filed.

OND holder and someone that learn how to join solar components together to generate energy from sun is the same.

The type of employment you need shouldn't categorize as solar engineer even though is normal word to qualify it.

You need someone or those that can mount solar for solar business establisher, whom don't have idea it requires to mount solar.

You need some that can calculate the quantity of wattages that can be enough for your customer appliances.

The numbers of batteries needed, the numbers of solar panels and their watts needed to supply energy to Mppts, the size of capacity of charger and appliances consumption, amount of inflow from Mppts to batteries, then reserve encase of cool weather, etc

I just advise, not even interested as I have my own IPPS company with many staff.
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Princekay767: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
you can still apply
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Princekay767: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Princekay767: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
still open
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Sam3263: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
I have a bsc in electrical engineering.
I have 2 years plus experience in maintenance and repairs of facilities and one year experience in solar inverter systems installations.
The issue here now is the salary

I am in Akwa-Ibom. Cost of relocation is high for me
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Princekay767: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Princekay767: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
still open
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by lalalista: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nonsense. Do the job yourself and pay yourself
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Princekay767: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Solar Engineer Needed For Immediate Employment by Princekay767: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Application closed

(1) (Reply)

Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment At Padua Petroleum Limited Nigeria / 2 Weeks Contract Driver Needed Urgently / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.