Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians (364 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yahoo guys!
Yahoo guys are now very rampant in the society. They intimidate the legitimate hustlers.

Most eateries, businesses are setup now for the yahoo guys.
You get to a restaurant a yahoo guy can afford to pay 5k for 2spoons of rice. Most restaurants owners now favour them as they know the cash is there and they can afford to flex their cash muscle. Now if a legitimate hustler wants to get the 2 spoons of rice he gets treated a poor man.

The worst is these guys are the most celebrated in our society. The legimate hustlers are seen as lazy broke set of individuals.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by Bennysam: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
What you said maybe true but it doesn’t have anything to do with our economy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
sad
This country don tire me I swear to God

Everything just dey cast and cast..Na only God know how the country economy go be like in ten years time from now
Re: This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by Cholls(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
My brother sorry to inform you... What you're suffering from is low self esteem.
Re: This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cholls:
My brother sorry to inform you... What you're suffering from is low self esteem.
Wise up man.....on a normal, don't you think the op deserve an accolade for speaking the bitter truth...
Re: This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by XXXXTENTACION: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yahoo boys vs politicians

who steal pass

the answer is the hand of God. cool
Re: This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Yahoo boys vs politicians

who steal pass

the answer is the hand of God. cool
The politicians do more than stealing.
Re: This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by Adekunlegold9ja: 6:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Bennysam:
What you said maybe true but it doesn’t have anything to do with our economy

It has a lot to do with the economy. If you look at inflation and other factors
Re: This Is Why Nigeria's Economy Is Bad Not Just The Politicians by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2021
True,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of The Modern Day Women / ������� / Will Date Or Marry Someone With Supernatural Powers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.