Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria (2260 Views)

Is Southeast Landlocked? / Why Is Southeast APC Silent Regarding The Naira Redesign Policy? / Yoruba Will Actualise A Civilised Nation Away From Nigeria's Barbarism — Akintoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2021
PoloG:
i thought you said you weren't not igbo?
And fyi , there is no European or north American country you will go to and don't see yorubas there... we just dont fancy other regions that much thats why we dont inter travel in nigeria

Point out where I claimed Igbo in my write up please.
undecided
Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by PoloG: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:

Point out where I claimed Igbo in my write up please.
undecided
take your rachet ass and GTFOH
Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by Cherez: 5:15am On Jan 31, 2021
wakaman:

Again it's not fear, it's hate.
Do your poll the average Yoruba or Hausa would deal with an Igbo man from a perspective of mistrust and suspicion. it's pure hate back to you igbos, don't mystify it.
Hahahahahahhahahahaaaaa
And an average Yoruba is treated with trust & no suspicion across Nigeria?
You're just too funny for serious matters
Oga, atleast the famous speech by Sar'duana is out there for your learning. In the video, there's nothing of hate from the Igbos but complaints of domination
The Igbo is � egalitarian & more capitalist in nature and it's the survival of the fittest.
Even in your backyard today, the hate for Igbos is never about Igbos killing anyone or hurting you but the buying up of lands and markets. So, is buying up facilities an act of hate by Igbos by you?

1 Like

Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by BastardWike: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
the whole of south east is just like a resident to igbos living in north, west, and south.
no major Economic activities ongoing there, and igbos re hostile to non-indigenes.
Despite the close proximity of ss/se, how many people from south south region attend UNN ?

Human naturally go to places where they re accepted ,welcomed and thier bread is buttered.

Your ignorance is disgusting. I schooled at FUTO, a federal government institution and there were lots of South South indigenes in both my department and the entire school, particularly those from Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers State. You should check JAMB cut off marks for different states before spewing nonsense. Even in FUTO that is situated in Imo State, the state is always accorded the highest cutoff marks for admission followed by Delta and Anambra despite HOSTING THE INSTITUTION! When Imo State indigenes were expected to score as high as 230 during early 2000's, you will see many Northern states expected to score ridiculously as low as 120 for them to be given admission yet they're no where!

The truth of the matter is that Igbos are the most open-minded of all Nigerians. They're not just naturally competitive and go getters, they also believe they can survive anywhere. Unlike the core North that is relatively not educationally inclined and Yorubas that hardly travel beyond their states. Again, core Northerners are naturally reserved in nature while Igbos run an open soceity, this will most likely make a Muslim Northerner to feel uncomfortable in the East unlike the West where they can at least find considerable number of Muslims to mingle with while Easterners are overwhelmingly Christians.

Again, the East already has an over abundance of skilled professionals in virtually any sector you can think of unlike the North. So, competition in the East will be extreme which will force some Igbos to go elsewhere where competitive isn't that much, that's why you can find Igbo lecturers and others in the North but not vice versa. In the civil service, the worst place a non indigene can work is actually the South West. They are extremely antagonistic to civil servants from other places working in their states and they will go the extra mile to use juju in fighting them.

1 Like

Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by Kapilta(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:
It's not fear @op

I bet it has a lot to do with stereotyping,ignorance and tribal bigotry.

Let's take for example calabar. I happened to inquire from many Yoruba indigenes and their response correlates without any difference.

The main excuse for fearing calabars was majorly cause they believe they ate human flesh. I mean,they believe all calabar indigenes ate human flesh.

Same thing with Igbo's. Yes
They believe Igbo's eat humans as well and funny enough,they stood by their word.

Yoruba's aren't well travelled, unless it's to other countries. Majorly two or three countries in the abroad.
But,in their country?

They have no idea what life outside their state is all about.

Majority of Igbo's don't like Yoruba's (tribal bigotry). Fact

All tribes have their flaws and
I'm sorry,I'm not painting any tribe black but,this is the plain truth.
You've spoken well but...
Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2021
PoloG:
take your rachet ass and GTFOH
I thought you had something useful to type.

Oh!
How wrong I was.
Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by PoloG: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:

I thought you had something useful to type.

Oh!

How wrong I was.
yamleg girl feeling funky
Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2021
PoloG:
yamleg girl feeling funky

I don't know what that means to you but,you can wrestle with your mud now.

And you seem foolish to say the least. Do you think there are only Yoruba's and Igbo's in Nigeria?? Tor Nairalander

Enjoy your mud now like I typed. If you like reply or not,OYO is your case.
Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by PoloG: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:

I don't know what that means to you but,you can wrestle with your mud now.

And you seem foolish to say the least.
Do you think there are only Yoruba's and Igbo's in Nigeria??
Tor
Nairalander

Enjoy your mud now like I typed. If you like reply or not,OYO is your case.
shutup yamleg girl.. go and suck some dick in owerri like you always do...
Owerri hairy bitch
Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by ejanla077: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
the whole of south east is just like a resident to igbos living in north, west, and south.
no major Economic activities ongoing there, and igbos re hostile to non-indigenes.
Despite the close proximity of ss/se, how many people from south south region attend UNN ?

Human naturally go to places where they re accepted ,welcomed and thier bread is buttered.

Ignorance.
Re: Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria by Crimsoneagle: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
PoloG:
shutup yamleg girl.. go and suck some dick in owerri like you always do...
Owerri hairy bitch
typical northerner zero thinking capacity, can't even present a sound and logical argument, results to insults when their mental capacity has been saturated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. / Family Of Audu Ogbeh Keeps Widow’s Children Away From Her, Sends Death Threat / Peter Obi: Can You Grow An Economy By Saving Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.