Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,980 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum (1339 Views)

D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone / TRX And DOGE Doublers / Tron Mining - TRX Mining Site For 1000 Free Trx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Buying Tron (TRX) crypto which was listed on binance just got easy. The daily limit is your naira card limit for local transaction.

You can get Tron at 39*/$ and also ethereum from the website and withdraw to binance where it can be exchanged to naira at black market rate up to 483/$. Without fee inclusion you could earn up to 80 naira on a single dollar you buy and sell.

I can't post any link here. Most link are broken by NL bot

Click here to chat on Whatsapp

You will need VPN for the crypto site you will buy from

You will be added to a tutorial group where video tutorial would be shared after you purchase VPN subscription for at least 1month
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Postboiswag(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Name of the website/exchange?
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by okomile(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Scam!!!!!!

Tron is scam ooooooo
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
okomile:
Scam!!!!!!

Tron is scam ooooooo
It is you that know if Tron (TRX) is a scam. If Tron is a scam then all the coins listed on binance are scam.
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Fabulouslouie(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Emma88888:
It is you that know if Tron (TRX) is a scam. If Tron is a scam then all the coins listed on binance are scam.

don't mind all this ones and their lack of knowledge. if u go do wetin make person scam u no be anybody fault
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by okomile(f): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Emma88888:

Bros
Go and sit down and look for better work to do!!!!!!!
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fabulouslouie:

don't mind all this ones and their lack of knowledge. if u go do wetin make person scam u no be anybody fault
you can also purchase Ethereum from the site but Tron is at a lesser rate. Once it is credited to your binance wallet you exchange it to naira
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
okomile:

Bros
Go and sit down and look for better work to do!!!!!!!
well no one is forcing you to buy and exchange tron or ethereum on binance. If you are not interested simply walk away

1 Like

Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tutorial to start in the next 1hr, 30mins
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by okomile(f): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Emma88888:
well no one is forcing you to buy and exchange tron or ethereum on binance. If you are not interested simply walk away

grin grin
Scamento
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
okomile:

grin grin
Scamento
So binance is a scam?
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Postboiswag(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Emma88888:
Tutorial to start in the next 1hr, 30mins

Interested
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by jflexy(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2021
I'm interested, I sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by seglabsy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emma88888:
Buying Tron (TRX) crypto which was listed on binance just got easy. The daily limit is your naira card limit for local transaction.

You can get Tron at 39*/$ and also ethereum from the website and withdraw to binance where it can be exchanged to naira at black market rate up to 483/$. Without fee inclusion you could earn up to 80 naira on a single dollar you buy and sell.

You will need VPN.

You will be added to a tutorial group where video tutorial would be shared after you purchase VPN subscription for at least 1month
THIS IS MY WHATSAPP NUMBER,08032432089,ADD ME
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by IyaTola: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emma88888:
So binance is a scam?
No, its not, you are the scam. Download binance and follow the video on the app to learn how to do ti
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by IyaTola: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
okomile:
Scam!!!!!!
Tron is scam ooooooo
No its not
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
IyaTola:
No, its not. Download binance and follow the video on the app to learn how to do ti
I did not say pay to learn anything or even learn how to trade on binance. Everything is absolutely free
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Postboiswag(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
No testimony or proof here..
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by IyaTola: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emma88888:
I did not say pay to learn anything or even learn how to trade on binance. Everything is absolutely free
So, why do they have to join your group when you can actually teach them here since it's free as you claim?
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Healthquest: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emma88888:

pure scam, drop site and i will show u how to buy without a need for VPN.

Anything dat involve imbox on nairaland is either scam or extortion.

Am out

Modified.
Just as i said. Thief.
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Postboiswag(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Healthquest:
pure scam, drop site and i will show u how to buy without a need for VPN.

Anything dat involve imbox on nairaland is either scam or extortion.

Am out

Modified.
Just as i said. Thief.

Baba please share information oo...
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by imagrg(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2021
Just go to binance and trade your coins

1 Like

Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by jflexy(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2021
This guy na pure scammer. Someone I know paid the 3500 he's asking for VPN subscription, he added her to a group made up of 6 people. One of those 6 people said he doesn't know why he's even there or how the OP got his number.

1 Like

Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by jidex4life: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
https:///d6mTGAtc

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come
Re: Buying Tron (TRX) and Ethereum by Samken2: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2022

How can I buy it

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This? / Do You Have These Requirements / Guys Check This Out--- 100% ROI In Less Than 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.