Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:53 AM

Computer Science School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Computer Science School (302 Views)

Fire Out Break At Loretto Special Science School Adazi Nnukwu - Pictures / Corps Member Opens First Library In Government Science School Kogi;By St Bossman / video:Students Of Government Science School In Nasarawa Been Flogged Koboko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Science School by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is for Computer Science student/graduate, any an all opinion are welcomed ... would appreciate if a Baze University Computer Science student /graduate would comment.

So about a take a computer training program (mind you I'm coming from an economics background) I would like to know which one is more suitable than the other.

1: The picture : is for the first school

2 : the web link is for the second school

Please kindly go through them and let me know which is okay.

Weblink for the second school

http://aptech-nigeria.com/computer-professional-courses-and-certification

Re: Computer Science School by FanOfMyself: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why don't you learn these skills remotely from the comfort of your home.
I'm a software developer and a graduate of computer science and I can boldly tell you that me and almost most software developers here in Nigeria learnt every skills online. Unless you think you are not really smart and you can't discipline yourself. But even if that's the case, you will still struggle learning physically. It's only going to cost you a fraction of what you've got up there and you can go ahead and write professional exams (which will cost a little still) and get certified (but many programmers are not having these certificates but are still earning because they can get the job done).
Let me know if you are interested in learning remotely, I have everything you need (I mean everything)

1 Like

Re: Computer Science School by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
First I have dabbled in learning computer programming and it was difficult and unlearnable so i guess you would say I'm not smart .. and Yes i would like to learn but you are talking to someone with 0.0% knowledge of computer programming can you help
Re: Computer Science School by BenKhalifa95: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Why don't you learn these skills remotely from the comfort of your home.
I'm a software developer and a graduate of computer science and I can boldly tell you that me and almost most software developers here in Nigeria learnt every skills online. Unless you think you are not really smart and you can't discipline yourself. But even if that's the case, you will still struggle learning physically. It's only going to cost you a fraction of what you've got up there and you can go ahead and write professional exams (which will cost a little still) and get certified (but many programmers are not having these certificates but are still earning because they can get the job done).
Let me know if you are interested in learning remotely, I have everything you need (I mean everything)
I'm interested.. How do I go about it ?
Re: Computer Science School by FanOfMyself: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
BenKhalifa95:

I'm interested.. How do I go about it ?
Contact me on Whatsapp 0907.4191547
Re: Computer Science School by FanOfMyself: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
wristandbands:
First I have dabbled in learning computer programming and it was difficult and unlearnable so i guess you would say I'm not smart .. and Yes i would like to learn but you are talking to someone with 0.0% knowledge of computer programming can you help
Buy my courses sir, I sell quality video courses from LinkedIn learning and Lynda. I will also be available to answer ALL the questions you might have as a beginner, I will host virtual meetings with you from time to time (zoom or Google meet or Skype) give me a chance to groom you
Re: Computer Science School by jesmond3945: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
wristandbands:
no you need time and dedication, don't give up and pray, you would understand.
Re: Computer Science School by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Before we start how much will your courses be going for
FanOfMyself:

Buy my courses sir, I sell quality video courses from LinkedIn learning and Lynda. I will also be available to answer ALL the questions you might have as a beginner, I will host virtual meetings with you from time to time (zoom or Google meet or Skype) give me a chance to groom you
Re: Computer Science School by neutral2000: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Good packages
Re: Computer Science School by FanOfMyself: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
wristandbands:
Before we start how much will your courses be going for
Each course cost just 2k and you will be getting over 15 distinct courses from me. These courses will train you to become a "full stack developer" (you will be able to work both frontend and backend) so I will charge you 30k.

(1) (Reply)

Free University Scholarship 2021 / Pastor Dr Paul Enenche To Open A Free School / Jamb Exam Countdown.... 58 Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.