Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167885 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
I'm as calm as Lake Michigan.

Thank you for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88: I'm as calm as Lake Michigan.

Thank you for your advice.
lake mead.
U re welcome
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88: Reason being?

I was high never mind
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
REALITY101:

I was high never mind

^^^^...Sweeery Ogugua....BAN THAT BOY FOR HARRSMENT...PLEAASSEE!!! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by chinedumo(m): 5:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Nne this Mr cork is becoming a nemesis.

I think you mods should enlist the help of nairalanders.

If you mods have a strong case against him that can convince nairalanders.

Create a thread for 'mr cork' sightings.

He has violated rule 19 with impunity.

When any moniker is suspected to be 'mr cork' it is reported on that thread, it is investigated and banned.

Sexkillz and nne i throwaway salute.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
I think someone hacked my account.Umm please trash this thread... https://www.nairaland.com/1356010/
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
It's gone. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
ogugua88: It's gone. smiley

Gracias lol
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
ogugua88: It's gone. smiley

...sweeery but why dont u want t ban this boy?angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by xyjoe(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
PLEASE ADVICE A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy has this Lady, according to him, the girl is everything a responsible man can ask of; A graduate with good grade(very intelligent), Very beautiful, Homely( a good cook, neat and very observant(in Igbo, my mother will say, anya ruru ya ala)), Very humble and caring, not withstanding her beauty, hardworking, romantic, above all she can sacrifice her happiness and confront for her love ones, just to ensure peace, and to the best of his knowledge this lady has been 90% if not 95% honest in their 3yrs old relationship. But this guy got confused on 15th of may, 2013 to be precise, when he proposed to this wonderful lady and the lady accepted his proposal. However, the lady told him that she has 10yrs old son at home shocked.

His confusion now is, how could this lady be that honest and at the same time hide that from him, even when he asked her at the early stage of their relationship, she denied it.

undecidedHe is seeking advice, Should he take back his engagement ring grin or should he continue with the relationship?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
He should tell you to create a thread next time. wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Jackpax1000gma: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2013
unfortunately it's what happens in these forums...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
I have a complaint.....make I remember am please grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by chinedumo(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nne y are u giving me d silent treatment?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
...ermm sweery MOD Ogugua...please..when r u gonna be single so i can move in?? ...its juss a question...no need to ban..please advise! wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lol. No time soon hopefully.

This thread is for complaints and suggestions though. Next time use the chat room. I'll see your questions there.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
..aiiight..i resspect that...dont worrry, I wunt give up....even if its 10000 years, i will wait!! wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..aiiight..i resspect that...dont worrry, I wunt give up....even if its 10000 years, i will wait!! wink
That's more like it. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
sexkillz: That's more like it. . .

...*cough cough*...excuse me Sir..yea we no u hav MOD powers but can u handle competition? ...can u handle the heat?...if u muss no, I only ask coz i didnt see no ring on her fingers...u gonna ban me for askin? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Thank you. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...*cough cough*...excuse me Sir..yea we no u hav MOD powers but can u handle competition? ...can u handle the heat?...if u muss no, I only ask coz i didnt see no ring on her fingers...u gonna ban me for askin? undecided

OMG lmao.

mods please ban this roach undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ogugua, I dropped a comment on the trend topic: long distance relationship ish currently running on the romance board but it beat my imagination how the comment suddenly disappeared into thin air. I mean not even a hidden post but the thread indicates I dropped a comment. How is that possible biko?

Please advice before I commence my fasting and prayers to know the direction I am taking this spiritual warfare to.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 9aijahouse: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
mod please recmommend to front page
Man Dies After Engaging In Oral S*x
https://www.nairaland.com/1363968/man-throws-up-dies-after
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 9aijahouse: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
please recommend Man Dies After Engaging In
Oral S*x
www.nairaland.com/1363968/man-dies-after-engaging-oral
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Skii(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
What happened to nairaland? shocked
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

quitters re losers n losers re quitters, my guy fire down no retreat no surrender. Even if marriage no reach ur hand at least best man go reach ur hand.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Skii: What happened to nairaland? shocked

What do you mean?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrBCork: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2013
...MOD...what is this?? ..Mr MOD Sexxskilz, what is this? ..Bro why hav u locked my account?

AntispamBot banned -Mr Cork- for https://www.nairaland.com/1365813/please#16910573. Ban expires at Today at 09:16:21 AM.

Banned by AntispamBot in Romance for https://www.nairaland.com/1365813/please#16910573. Ban expires on 8:16am On Jul 21

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Mr B Cork: ...MOD...what is this?? ..Mr MOD Sexxskilz, what is this? ..Bro why hav u locked my account?

AntispamBot banned -Mr Cork- for https://www.nairaland.com/1365813/please#16910573. Ban expires at Today at 09:16:21 AM.

Banned by AntispamBot in Romance for https://www.nairaland.com/1365813/please#16910573. Ban expires on 8:16am On Jul 21

u last copra wan folo oga field marsha drag babe tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.