Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167003 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2012
Jaybee, you are infringing on my right of reply when I am quoted by locking this thread>>>https://www.nairaland.com/920405/romance-section-farewell-time-passed/2#10655316
It is my fundamental human right to express myself especially when I am called out, and I do not appreciate your overbearing heavy handedness in these matters. Now that I have registered my discontent I can go to bed in peace. Cheers
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:43am On Apr 23, 2012
Kevin_II: Jaybee, you are infringing on my right of reply when I am quoted by locking this thread>>>https://www.nairaland.com/920405/romance-section-farewell-time-passed/2#10655316
It is my fundamental human right to express myself especially when I am called out, and I do not appreciate your overbearing heavy handedness in these matters. Now that I have registered my discontent I can go to bed in peace. Cheers
Thread was massively derailed. Do you rather i move it to a redundant section where it awaits a slow death?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 5:52am On Apr 23, 2012
jay bee:
Thread was massively derailed. Do you rather i move it to a redundant section where it awaits a slow death?
You have the nail and the hammer. It's your call.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2012
Flashaldrin: Jaybee why did you lock this thread naa, with a stamp sef?? angry angry angry
https://www.nairaland.com/920774/scandal-romance-section-multi-id
seriously why?? As a law abiding non bashing nairalander, i need an explanation!
you not gonna reply this??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you not gonna reply this??
Thread had absolutely nothing to do with romance.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2012
jay bee:
Thread had absolutely nothing to do with romance.
oh yea? And the one about prettycindy and cindybrown??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2012
You can hide posts yet you cant reply a simple complaint?? I'm dissappointed.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
Jaybee, do u mind me co-moderating this section with ya? Since iice is on long vacation.
There are too many mallams and Abokii(s) in here
Thanks!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2012
Jaybee na wa o. What exactly about my thread made it fit for sexuality section? I thought I tried to be decent enuff with my choice of words. You aren't being fair. If you ask me I'd say it's a case of profiling or prejudice against my online persona. Anyways it doesn't really matter. Like I said there it wasn't about the adventures of tin tin or to insult anyone but that peeps should be more aware of how they look to avoid heartbreak. Goodluck
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2012
Kevin_II: Jaybee na wa o. What exactly about my thread made it fit for sexuality section? I thought I tried to be decent enuff with my choice of words. You aren't being fair. If you ask me I'd say it's a case of profiling or prejudice against my online persona. Anyways it doesn't really matter. Like I said there it wasn't about the adventures of tin tin or to insult anyone but that peeps should be more aware of how they look to avoid heartbreak. Goodluck
Then thread in question was moved by seun
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 5:51am On Apr 26, 2012
jay bee:
Then thread in question was moved by seun
Where do I complain to Seun directly?

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
@jay bee, why are my posts being hidden on NL?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
Cuz ure a spambolt
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^ Chimezie pls stop following me around!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
Why i go dey folow u around na, i resemble fly?
Mchewwww
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Chimezie198: Why i go dey folow u around na, i resemble fly?
Mchewwww
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2012
Jaybee please how many bottles of beer do you want as bribe so that you can help us ban onila? we are tired of her life history. cheers!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2012
jaybee, why the you move my thread to the jokes section? shocked https://www.nairaland.com/927403/90-nigerian-girls#10721441 It is an insult to my person, as you are indirectly calling me a joke. If I thought it was a joke i would have gone there myself to post it. am waiting angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2012
Kevin_II: jaybee, why the you move my thread to the jokes section? shocked https://www.nairaland.com/927403/90-nigerian-girls#10721441 It is an insult to my person, as you are indirectly calling me a joke. If I thought it was a joke i would have gone there myself to post it. am waiting angry angry angry angry

Statistics can only be argued using [b]FACTS [/b]which obviously you have failed to produce or better still backed up with a reputable link to the survey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.