Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,870 members, 7,922,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167586 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
Bie jay jaybee, you no try. I swear. Why did you move that thread to the general section? Now, the never-smiling r231 don lock that thread. I dey vex
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by cowgurl: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
Damn jaybee! Dat thread belonged hia n nower else, pls bring it bak.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by anonymus11: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
my handle has been restored and i did not know cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
anonymus11: my handle has been restored and i did not know cheesy
you see say we don campaign for you. no fall awa hand now o abeg give us all the gist and the chat logs sharp sharp. am waiting
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
dabrake: Bie jay jaybee, you no try. I swear. Why did you move that thread to the general section? Now, the never-smiling r231 don lock that thread. I dey vex

LOL. with that lecture of yours being the last post on the thread, one would think you'd be happy. tongue grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
THANK YOU for locking this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/913399/truth-about-nigerians-p/1

SAFO and Lefu were about to GET IT! grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
Oga be[b]e j[/b]ay jay bee, go sleep nah. You just dey here dey binocular threads/posts wey you go delete. Nonsense.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by anonymus11: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2012
why did u lock my thread again? edit d parts dt offends u and leave dt thread alone na haba, i dont thnk there can ever be peace btw me n killz till u give us a free day to reveal the liar amongs us....... arent u interested in d safety of d kids of members, there is a pedifile or child molestor on d loose. let me educate members on d dangers of trusting a certain member who is a perpetual convincing persuasive liar..................... jaybee ur life is in danger too, if anything happens to any mmebers child or ur own pikin u are as guilty as d young man who performed d molestation. abeg i am tired of romance section, i might relocate to jokes.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2012
anonymus11: why did u lock my thread again? edit d parts dt offends u and leave dt thread alone na haba, i dont thnk there can ever be peace btw me n killz till u give us a free day to reveal the liar amongs us....... arent u interested in d safety of d kids of members, there is a pedifile or child molestor on d loose. let me educate members on d dangers of trusting a certain member who is a perpetual convincing persuasive liar..................... jaybee ur life is in danger too, if anything happens to any mmebers child or ur own pikin u are as guilty as d young man who performed d molestation. abeg i am tired of romance section, i might relocate to jokes.
shut up jor or produce proofs. stop bandying unsubstantiated hullabaloo.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2012
anonymus11: why did u lock my thread again? edit d parts dt offends u and leave dt thread alone na haba, i dont thnk there can ever be peace btw me n killz till u give us a free day to reveal the liar amongs us....... arent u interested in d safety of d kids of members, there is a pedifile or child molestor on d loose. let me educate members on d dangers of trusting a certain member who is a perpetual convincing persuasive liar..................... jaybee ur life is in danger too, if anything happens to any mmebers child or ur own pikin u are as guilty as d young man who performed d molestation. abeg i am tired of romance section, i might relocate to jokes.
Annoy cool down na, dis accusations is taking ur beef wiv him to another level. For reals,it's getting to deep not cute.If u hate my son dat much just stick to yabbing as normal cus I dey gbadun una word battle it sweet pass Jerry springer. Abeggg sofri wiv d accusations u hia
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Booty4me: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2012
Awww jaybee *sobs* i was molested on that thread, help
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
Dude, I've told you on numerous occasions that e-fights aren't allowed on the romance section. I will not hesitate to ban you and the participants if and when I come across any of your numerous e-fights.
I have pleaded with you and it seems ma plea has gone to waste.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
jay bee:
Dude, I've told you on numerous occasions that e-fights aren't allowed on the romance section. I will not hesitate to ban you and the participants if and when I come across any of your numerous e-fights.

okokobioko!!!!!!! Abeg anony, no fight again. You na my man for this forum. Make jay bee no practice mugabeism on top your head. I take baba J name beg you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Babanbg(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2012
I need life partner seriously.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by anonymus11: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2012
dabrake: okokobioko!!!!!!! Abeg anony, no fight again. You na my man for this forum. Make jay bee no practice mugabeism on top your head. I take baba J name beg you.

ok pally me. how u dey na?

jay bee:

jabless cool down na. i don hear u. numerous efights is exaggerating me wey quiet pass dove abeg no spoil me.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by KevinII(m): 2:10am On Apr 18, 2012
Babanbg: I need life partner seriously.
leave that bush wey you dey first then maybe you go see one. ode ni e
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2012
anonymus11:

ok pally me. how u dey na?
i just dey my own.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 19, 2012
Yo Jay-bee, dawg I see you, moving ma thread as usual. Personal huh? Smh

https://www.nairaland.com/918089/in-love-asa-lara-george
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Killz3(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2012
Homar: Mod abeg put this back in the front page i want more hilarious storys .
Stella_Bella: I have been to other threads and this thread rocks best.. So I want to scream two words. Moderaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatooooooooor
froooooooontpage.
cry
Homar: Moderater front page . I wanna read more funny story . I wish i was a mod ,threads like this will never go down .
Homar: Laughter won kill me for this thread . Mod front page abeg .
Jeffbaba: MODS ABEG PUT THIS THREAD ON THE FRONT PAGE.....[/b]so that we can keep it going.......na this kain tin dey make forum lively na!!.....mtcheww
Homar: Which kind useless mod wey we get for this section . Putt this thread back in the front page . I wanna hear more story.
Homar: Front page pls
kokoA: Front page!
swizzle: Front page dammit!!! We don dey beg since last week o! I get to work everyday and refresh dis topic only to see two more comments instead of two more pages like before. MOD abeg we lie for ground dey beg una...abi una no dey see our pleas? [b]Bikozienu...make una make us laff this weekend noooooww cry cry

Na wa o. . . Dem never beg una reach ni? smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/897685/share-sexiest-craziest-funniest-unforgettable/21
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2012
I suspect Seun and his compadres uses forum members id and password left in their system e.g using i.p address to hack into the other social network sites of unsuspecting forum members and thereafter open a phoney i.d to ridicule them with informations at their disposal. This is alarming, equally disturbing and totally unacceptable.
My suggestion,open a nairaland account and a new e mail for such account and dont use any information particularly password to any other cyber business you have to guarantee protection from hacking activities.
Explain to me,jaybee,how faceless nairalanders are able to dig into the past or lifestyle of other members using phoney i.d's because i was a victim of these cyber crime syndicate profiling.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by cowgurl: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
Lmao! Jaybee wer did my thread disappear to?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Homar(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2012
Jay-beans put back our thread like killz said to the front page . Abi we go buy drink for you before you comply .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
Jaybee why did you lock this thread naa, with a stamp sef?? angry angry angry
https://www.nairaland.com/920774/scandal-romance-section-multi-id
seriously why?? As a law abiding non bashing nairalander, i need an explanation!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
Jaybee thank you for locking malam aboki flash's very useless thread. Have I ever denied not been Mygoldie?
Oloruburuku flashgoat. Next time get your facts right. Ode!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Very terrible sense of humor you've got. Tufiakwa!

Jaybee i'm waiting.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: Very terrible sense of humor you've got. Tufiakwa!

Jaybee i'm waiting.

You are a fool for opening such a thread. Spider brain. Jaybee warn this iddiot above me biko!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mamalola19: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: Jaybee why did you lock this thread naa, with a stamp sef?? angry angry angry
https://www.nairaland.com/920774/scandal-romance-section-multi-id
seriously why?? As a law abiding non bashing nairalander, i need an explanation!

you this toddler that say its mother's breast milk is sour hence your quest to bite more than the nipple you should be getting from your mother.
you had better outgrow your ajebo ways and tough up for real life.
you are even too young to be looking for trouble.
with one my teeth i can uproot your still growing ears.
be warned that your scandal thread was not necessary where u trying to add to the ish on nl.
if you noticed everyone was irritated by it. go and play ten ten or slate,
your mates are not here.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dabrake(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
mamalola19:

you this toddler that say its mother's breast milk is sour hence your quest to bite more than the nipple you should be getting from your mother.
you had better outgrow your ajebo ways and tough up for real life.
you are even too young to be looking for trouble.
with one my teeth i can uproot your still growing ears.
be warned that your scandal thread was not necessary where u trying to add to the ish on nl.
if you noticed everyone was irritated by it. go and play ten ten or slate,
your mates are not here.
washing dirty clothes after playing ten ten is time consuming. I would prefer he pick up a ball pen, a book. Let him draw actor and boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.