Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,649 members, 7,979,196 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:16 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (168115 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Killz1(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2012
jay bee:
Did i have to wait for you to complain before taking actions regarding this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/903072/killz-handsome-young-virile-guy
All i've been preaching is that it helps if you bring my attention to such threads or posts that you find offensive
Helloooo. How about threads started by that demonic anonymous11? i replied on the thread of course and you banned me for replying with large fonts, and then the comments and thread were left. . .
Yes you don't need me to complain before you take action, so pls stop asking me to complain to you first. . .

And when you stumble upon a thread that was started to insult killz, what do you do in cases where killz has already replied the insult? Why do you go ahead and ban killz for replying the insult, and then leave the thread and the person that insulted first? Two cases yesterday, don't make me remind you.
The first case was only moved to the general section, nothing was done to the thread, nor the starter of the thread. . .
Second, same hing also happened. you even reduced the font size of the comment i quoted, but the thread and poster were still there. . . So what the hell are you talking about? How do you expect me to cope with such ineffectualness?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by xkillz(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2012
Now, why was my last comment deleted, and me BANNED again? Where did i go wrong now? So i cannot complain on this thread without being banned?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2012
Killz.:

Helloooo. How about threads started by that demonic anonymous11? i replied on the thread of course and you banned me for replying with large fonts, and then the comments and thread were left. . .
Yes you don't need me to complain before you take action, so pls stop asking me to complain to you first. . .

And when you stumble upon a thread that was started to insult killz, what do you do in cases where killz has already replied the insult? Why do you go ahead and ban killz for replying the insult, and then leave the thread and the person that insulted first? Two cases yesterday, don't make me remind you.
The first case was only moved to the general section, nothing was done to the thread, nor the starter of the thread. . .
Second, same hing also happened. you even reduced the font size of the comment i quoted, but the thread and poster were still there. . . So what the hell are you talking about? How do you expect me to cope with such ineffectualness?
It wasn't me that modified your post and it's starting to look like we are continue to go round circles.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2012
xkillz: Now, why was my last comment deleted, and me BANNED again? Where did i go wrong now? So i cannot complain on this thread without being banned?
Spam bot
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by xkillz(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2012
What i'm saying to you is this. Investigate reported cases before you take action. Don't just take action because you can. I'm not online 24/7 and when i do come online and see silly threads all over the place, i comment. It's annoying when you ban me without seeing the cause of my comment or attack. Makes you look ineffectual. Do we also need to complain about threads that insult Nigerian girls and women? Aren't those obvious enough?

Spambot? i find that hard to believe because the comment has been restored, but i cant comment with the ID.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by xkillz(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2012
So the ones that caused my actions, were they in conformity to the rules?
If my actions are noticeable, do you only pay attention to my actions alone, or the actions that warranted my actions? You make it sound as if i only come here to make trouble. . . undecided

And again, what do you do about threads that are generally unacceptable? Threads that break forum rules? So in effect, you ban killz because he makes an unacceptable comment on an unacceptable thread, right?
Threads that are started to bash Nigerian girls, what do you do about them? And why must you wait for me to comment in line with the nonsense on the thread, and then you ban me but leave the silly thread?

Why did you skip this?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mukina2, how are u doing dear? Need front cover for this story.
https://www.nairaland.com/894700/second-river-niger-bridge-sea
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mukina2, I think the thread below deserves front page. We can all learn and share our experiences in life on the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/904222/do-you-believe-true-love

Cheers, mate
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mukina2, I think the thread below deserves front page. We can all learn and share our experiences in life on the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/904222/do-you-believe-true-love

Cheers, mate

FRONT PAGE, PLZZZZ grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
^lmao...see begging for front page...smh!
If your thread is front-page worthy,you needn't beg!
cheesycheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2012
slimyem: ^lmao...see begging for front page...smh!
If your thread is front-page worthy,you needn't beg!
cheesycheesy

Wicked! giggling cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2012
Jaybee,
seriously, why did you stamp your red ink on my thread(let settle our differencies).
You must have an excuse for these.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2012
Duplicate thread.You are free to settle differences on the romance section chat thread
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2012
jay bee: Duplicate thread.You are free to settle differences on the romance section chat thread
Am still at lost to your excuse. You locked the thread why?
Wtf is duplicate thread?
Has the thread violate any stipulated rule?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2012
Their is a dedicated thread on the romance section that caters to the reason behind your thread. Use that instead of opening other threads to settle e-fights
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2012
Goddamit....you are really a robotic spambot. Always on time to kill joy.
Pardon my scarcism,you doing great man. Keep it up
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freecocoa(f): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
Jaybee my own complain is that I'm missing you and iice,its no longer funny o,what's up with you two?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
^^^^^
awwwwwwww how u been?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ Jaybee!!! Why did u close my thread? Have i offended you?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by killz802: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
bennyraz: @ Jaybee!!! Why did u close my thread? Have i offended you?

killz wld make dis thread its new breeding ground he as been stressing jaybee so whenever killx is picked on jaybee is on d look out. when killz picks on members jaybee is never on the look. bullshito
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
killz802:

killz wld make dis thread its new breeding ground he as been stressing jaybee so whenever killx is picked on jaybee is on d look out. when killz picks on members jaybee is never on the look. bullshito
who's the impersonator?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kelz88(f): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
Some people are jobless sha.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
anonymous obviously grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
kelz88: Some people are jobless sha.
smh
aint you jobless too?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
killz802:

so killz has re-coded jaybee into doing is bid. Killz is my frenemy. Well since Jaybee has closed my thread, he should go an extra-mile more by deleting the thread. Kachiko.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
Knock! Knock knock!! Knock!!!
Jaybee,are you in there?
Come do your job o jare...
The dag you gave rabbies immunization this morning has gone on bitting spree oooooo!!!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Miroslavklose: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
jay bee: Their is a dedicated thread on the romance section that caters to the reason behind your thread. Use that instead of opening other threads to settle e-fights
hi moderator. keep up the job of restoring sanity to the most problematic section on the forum(too many low lives and kids in here)

If Nairaland (Romance section) ceases to exist for 24hours, many folks will commit suicide, apparently tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Miroslavklose: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
freecocoa: Jaybee my own complain is that I'm missing you and iice,its no longer funny o,what's up with you two?
hallo angel.

its been a while. Hope u're cool wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freecocoa(f): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
jay bee: ^^^^^
awwwwwwww how u been?
Been good dear,just wanna see more of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.