Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,109 members, 7,890,688 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof (2510 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Christians Will Do Anything To Preach Their Fallacies. / See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I don't have that time going tru your posts, write it out here shikena
if you don't have the time. to hell with you and your chicken change
Re: It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

if you don't have the time. to hell with you and your chicken change

Eru don dey vex oo grin so indeed you need financial help, Ehyah sorry Brov. Let me look for your account details then
Re: It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Eru don dey vex oo grin so indeed you need financial help, Ehyah sorry Brov. Let me look for your account details then
Laughing. . Empty barrel. Your empty brother talk pass u. Bloating bragging empty barrel boi. We know ur type
Re: It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Laughing. . Empty barrel. Your empty brother talk pass u. Bloating bragging empty barrel boi. We know ur type

Bobo no vex oo grin I was very busy this weekend , relax this week is your week as you know my Lord Jesus Christ is very rich, all you gat to do is just send your account details
Re: It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo no vex oo grin I was very busy this weekend , relax this week is your week as you know my Lord Jesus Christ is very rich, all you gat to do is just send your account details

rich?. jesus of the bible is poor . which job he's into that made him rich. poor people
Re: It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

rich?. jesus of the bible is poor . which job he's into that made him rich. poor people

Jesus Christ don't need to work because he could be rich, did you remember he brought money out from fishes mouth that's just a miracle.. See send your bank account details to my email should incase if you're scared or ashame sending it here

Jesus Christ is not like your messenger Muhammad that was very poor, all he knew was to extorted money from Non-muslims

Those who do not believe in Allah, nor in
the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

Quran 9:29
Re: It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Laughing. . Quoting from catholic or protestants bible? Laughing
Re: It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na Nasfat Bible Not Only Catholic Bible grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tarawee/night Prayers / Justaqad Has Just Become My Favourite Muslim / Share Your Ramadan Prayers With Other believers. Post It Here. Ramadan Kareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.