Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) (45305 Views)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Lightorder: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg where dem dey sell mask 50 naira make i order one dozen
no dey reply this kin joker
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mad people, mad President.

Ogun kill all of Una together!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
At least we have seen someone who will help us send that slow poke to the place beyond.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nobody is above the Law...

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Who cares? It looks like an association of wealthy northerners after all. They can afford the best of medical aid available here.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Moferere:
The law is made for the poor

For the poor, in the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by chatinent: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Josywhyte: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
One of the yeye government official can't wear a face mask but will arrest or harass others for not wearing....
Fools!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by babatee90(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
sapientia:
All Buharitards are hypocrites

This bashir may even be the one behind the handles of silvernorgold and oyigboupdate.

Because of the stipends that Osibanjo goes around sharing, they now believe every Nigerian can afford mask.

Tueh to this inconsiderate government.

you forgot to add one guy named Heineus

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
You see this northerners, especially the core northerner. most of them are jobless gays, they don't have work. feeding on looted funds stolen by their Greedy father's. undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
angry
Ever8090:
Thank God the virus is for the rich thief's and not for people like us...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Plut01: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
sapientia:
All Buharitards are hypocrites

This bashir may even be the one behind the handles of silvernorgold and oyigboupdate.

Because of the stipends that Osibanjo goes around sharing, they now believe every Nigerian can afford mask.

Tueh to this inconsiderate government.

You fumbled with those names you mentioned. That first name is Sarrki the deranged Almajiri man.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
You expect hausa/fulani to wear facemask no be them get this country their godfather for aso rock dey wear

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Let the Law take its course.. If they're guilty, they'll be prosecuted in accordance with the law of the land.

God bless Nigeria.

My beloved brother, attack me all you want, I have already forgiven you in advance... Insult me, assassinate my character, murder me even, I have already forgiven you.. But please, don't harm Nigeria. Don't undermine her integrity, security and sovereignty... If you do, believe you me, I will never, never forgive you..

I'll be praying for you, Tot and the other unpatriotic traitors. I know my Lord is able... Soon, He'll arrest you all like He arrested Saul of Tarsus and make you patriotic citizens and netizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

My Lord is able.
One love, my beloved brother.
God bless us all.

Say all you wish to say... Be sarcastic as you have chosen to be, but in all you do, take God's Holy name out of it... Just be wise enough not to bring a curse upon thyself.

God washed His saintly and sinless hands off this confederation of hypocrites and bloodsuckers long ago!!! So did I!

If you truly don't know this or pretend not to, then I can only pity you!

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bouz:
You see this northerners, especially the core northerner. most of them are jobless gays, they don't have work. feeding on looted funds stolen by their Greedy father's. undecided.

Well, they are free to be gay, debauched, and depraved all they like... They should just at the very least wear face masks or do so while snapping pics.

I don't get why the very same elites who keep threatening the average citizen with lock down can't seem to be able to abide by their so called simple rules and regulations...

Hypocrisy will bury this nation las las.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by casppyjay: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
GayPontiff:

U need to flush your brain. Shit done full am.

igbe gidi lol
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
how do u expect Fulani/Hausa man to wear nose mask wen na dere papa naim get d country.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Coronavirus is killing the wrong people, why can't it attack politicians and apc supporters?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Dollanaira: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
His business
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Oshokalo: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
foolish aboki

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Whether you choke yourself to death with facemask or not, you will still die when your time comes.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by favour32(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Let the Law take its course.. If they're guilty, they'll be prosecuted in accordance with the law of the land.

God bless Nigeria.

My beloved brother, attack me all you want, I have already forgiven you in advance... Insult me, assassinate my character, murder me even, I have already forgiven you.. But please, don't harm Nigeria. Don't undermine her integrity, security and sovereignty... If you do, believe you me, I will never, never forgive you..

I'll be praying for you, Tot and the other unpatriotic traitors. I know my Lord is able... Soon, He'll arrest you all like He arrested Saul of Tarsus and make you patriotic citizens and netizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

My Lord is able.
One love, my beloved brother.
God bless us all.
Na hussle you dey!.
One Nigeria in dreams!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by odessahoreka: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
ahah, be sure to come here and do not worry seriously, here you will solve all the problems as a scientist will calculate how much two plus two will be amewaregroup com
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
One niggga like that once replied Mallam Bashir on Twitter
'With all due respect Sir Bashir, You Ah Mad'
I nearly throway laugh scatter, niggga no get joy again o
Re: Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Next week we will hear about their demises. Dumb people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused In Lagos (photo) / Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.