Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Video Of Prostitute After Man FUvK Her For 4 Straight Hours Without Payment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Prostitute After Man FUvK Her For 4 Straight Hours Without Payment (2207 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Prostitute After Man FUvK Her For 4 Straight Hours Without Payment by Youngblogger: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ashaw0 Lady In Tears After Client Ch0pped Her 4hrs

A video reaching us now displays the pitiable situation of a Prostitute who after servicing a man for complete 4 Hours and the client refuse to pay her.

She explained that the client promised to pay her doubly for the service adding that since she started the business 'No man has Rid me for 4 Hours,  but I endured it because I knew his money will be increased.

The new norm on social media now is “ anything that happens must be posted online ” as a new video showing lady crying and begging for help.

In the video, we saw a lady crying and feeling uncomfortable around a man who she was saying has been on her for 4 hours non stop.
This is fast going viral immediately it got to the Internet so we will allow you to watch the video.

Click Here.. https://yawabase.com/viral-video-of-a-prostitute-crying-after-man-chop-her-for-4-straight-hours-without-payment/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day / What Do You Do When You Know You Are Not Handsome And No Girl Wants You / A Girl Is Angry I Referred To Her As 'sis'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.