Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Which One Is Better For Uber - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which One Is Better For Uber (8584 Views)

Which Is Better For Uber/Taxify? Honda Accord Or Honda City? / 22 Essential Tips For Uber, Oga-taxi & Taxify Drivers / Hire-purchase Vehicle Needed For Uber/taxify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by peeps4u: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gadgetmobil:
The fly that doesn't listen to counsel, would follow the corpse to grave.

You can buy any car of taste for yourself.

But for Uber and Bolt, my brother, listen to earlier advise.
Dont exceed 700k
Your best bet is Honda Civic, City 05-06

Toyota Echo, Yaria, Corolla Bank Type

Golf 05

Vibe

Bolt would accept Nissan Almera 03

Why am I saying this.

You don't want to buy a ₦2.5M Car for a trip of ₦300(Passenger has a ₦200 discount, thus pays ₦300)

You need to ask drivers first how profitable it is.

So the cheaper your Car the better, Just ensure its sound and clean so you can get offline trips.

Its a commercial vehicle not show off.

Also Bolt would pay the guy driving a ₦5M Car and the one driving a 500k Car same amount for same distance.

Nwanne Malife

I hope OP listens to this. putting over 2m naira on a car for uber isn't worth it again, when one can get a sound 06-10 naija used civic for 700-800k and he can divert the rest money to another thing.

3 Likes

Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by SpeedRacer(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2021
peeps4u:

I hope OP listens to this. putting over 2m naira on a car for uber isn't worth it again, when one can get a sound 06-10 naija used civic for 700-800k and he can divert the rest money to another thing.

You can't get a sound civic for that price ,I've been searching for one over 2 weeks now
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by hoodboy(m): 1:54am On Mar 22, 2021
I have a problem free Passat (2008) for 1.2m, I’ve used it for bolt and it’s profitable, bought another car(Volkswagen Tiguan) and so I want to let that one go.

Fuel economy is decent, Parts are not expensive. Everything is still factory spec on the car especially the wiring, no bypasses. Holla me if you’re interested
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by ksmart027(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2021
hoodboy:
I have a problem free Passat (2008) for 1.2m, I’ve used it for bolt and it’s profitable, bought another car(Volkswagen Tiguan) and so I want to let that one go.

Fuel economy is decent, Parts are not expensive. Everything is still factory spec on the car especially the wiring, no bypasses. Holla me if you’re interested
My time is not due yet in the land of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by hoodboy(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2021
ksmart027:

My time is not due yet in the land of men.

Well from experience I gave my advice
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by ABSTRUSE: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2021
peeps4u:

Abeg how do I get the Toyota Corolla bank type?
Not exceeding 700k
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by hoodboy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
I
ABSTRUSE:

Not exceeding 700k

I no sure you go see even Nigerian abused are that price
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
ABSTRUSE:

Not exceeding 700k

I don't think you can see this deal. But you can see honda EOD btw this price and 900k naija used
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by kingbee90: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
hoodboy:

Just curious bro!
Tiguan is an SUV. Can one use an SUV on bolt? if yes, are passengers charged a higher fee than when in sedans? cuz I have access to a Hyundai ix35 I can use if it's allowed.
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by hoodboy(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2021
kingbee90:

Just curious bro!
Tiguan is an SUV. Can one use an SUV on bolt? if yes, are passengers charged a higher fee than when in sedans? cuz I have access to a Hyundai ix35 I can use if it's allowed.

Yes you can, no distinction between sedan and suv on bolt.
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gadgetmobil:
The fly that doesn't listen to counsel, would follow the corpse to grave.

You can buy any car of taste for yourself.

But for Uber and Bolt, my brother, listen to earlier advise.
Dont exceed 700k
Your best bet is Honda Civic, City 05-06

Toyota Echo, Yaria, Corolla Bank Type

Golf 05

Vibe

Bolt would accept Nissan Almera 03

Why am I saying this.

You don't want to buy a ₦2.5M Car for a trip of ₦300(Passenger has a ₦200 discount, thus pays ₦300)

You need to ask drivers first how profitable it is.

So the cheaper your Car the better, Just ensure its sound and clean so you can get offline trips.

Its a commercial vehicle not show off.

Also Bolt would pay the guy driving a ₦5M Car and the one driving a 500k Car same amount for same distance.

Nwanne Malife

Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by Emmyojo442: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Pls I need Toyota corolla bank type, very urgent before Monday. If you have the neat one pls call me on 08136096466
Re: Which One Is Better For Uber by Devvagreen(f): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
promotervickky:
Install a Tracker on the 2005 Corolla and you are good to go
Nowadays they butcher the stolen/snatched cars asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Your First Car. / Lexus RX350 P0037 Code / Dashboard Signs And Their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.