Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,270 members, 7,928,889 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Temi Otedola And Mr. Eazi Celebrate 4 Years Of Undying Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola And Mr. Eazi Celebrate 4 Years Of Undying Love (632 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabilla Kiss To Celebrate 4 Months Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola And Mr. Eazi Celebrate 4 Years Of Undying Love by Joshuamilez: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Billionaire Daughter and Actress, Temi Otedola and Mr. Eazi are celebrating their fourth year of undying love.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/01/mr-eazi-ft-temi-otedola-240x300.jpg[/img]

The couple took to her official Instagram page on Saturday, January 30, and posted an adorable throwback photo of herself and the self-styled Don when they celebrated their third year together last year.

Eazi and Temi had met when her sister, DJ Cuppy, who is also the singer’s friend, invited him for one of her numerous events in London, United Kingdom.

“I met Temi in London. Her sister was playing at an event, somewhere in Knightbridge and she said, ‘oh come out come out, follow me to this event’. So I followed her to the event and there she was deejaying and all of a sudden it was just me and Temi sitting down and just watching her.”

He went on to add “she didn’t like to say meet my sister, you know, she invited her sister, she invited me. And by the time her sister came, she was already playing, so her sister came to the table and it was me and her. So, obviously, you have to socialize, so I said, ‘Hi what’s up, my name is Mr. Eazi’” Continue Reading

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https:///temi-otedola-and-mr-eazi-celebrate-4-years-of-unfading-love-photos/&ved=2ahUKEwj2hPGH5sXuAhUPExQKHVQDB3IQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1M0LZ_CRUwzrhhfwbtDbSe
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr. Eazi Celebrate 4 Years Of Undying Love by Jesse6(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2021
omo una try oo I pray say if una marry mk e tey pass this one
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr. Eazi Celebrate 4 Years Of Undying Love by slimjohn2k5: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Celebrating for years is not enough
They should get married if they love themselves
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr. Eazi Celebrate 4 Years Of Undying Love by Emecson(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Mtchwwwwe

(1) (Reply)

"True Feminism Seeks To Fulfill God's Word" - Daddy Freeze Replies Mike Bamiloye / List Of Davido Girlfriends, Check Number 4 / Bbnaija's Dorathy Bachor, Reacts To Alleged Viral Photo Of Her Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.