Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? (863 Views)

Does The Bible Really Condemn Marrying More Than One Wife? / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? by donsolo4u2c(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2021
Proverbs 5:19 let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love...

I am very confused about that verse in the Bible. What does it mean for a woman breast to satisfy a man?

In as much as I tried not to be carnal, the truth is small breast don't satisfy me but big boobs and big backside, So is it a Sin ?

1 Like

Re: Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? by blackpanthar: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2021
donsolo4u2c:
Proverbs 5:19 let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love...

I am very confused about that verse in the Bible. What does it mean for a woman breast to satisfy a man?

In as much as I tried not to be carnal, the truth is small breast don't satisfy me but big boobs and big backside, So is it a Sin ?

Bro its for the married. Go to church and focus on better things.

2 Likes

Re: Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? by heniford2: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanthar:

Bro its for the married. Go to church and focus on better things.
lolcheesy Nigeria man answering someone question very funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? by Bossontop(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Exactly what it says......

1 Like

Re: Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Be contented with your wife and let her satisfy you
Re: Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? by CandyOps(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Back in the days we consult the Book of Songs Of Solomon immediately after Proverbs to copy romantic texts we fwd to our babes.. before we upgraded to purchasing Text Msg Guide books.
Re: Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here? by sunshineV(f): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
religious people will interpret the "holy book" to suit their need

(1) (Reply)

What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. / Can You Believe In that You Cannot See? / How I Almost Died - Mr Ibu’s Testimony At Omega Power Ministry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.