Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,398 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (62624 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tunagee:

That's another issue sha, though no money can be compared to life
if she knew it was at the expense of her life then she wouldn't have taken any step to repel them.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Gaint50: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Every Community has thieves, kidnappers, cultist, and every vices you can imagine,

These criminals are not spirit, they live amongst us, they live in our community.

if we can solve the problems within our community, we can solve the problems in our country.

When a community knows all it's residents, and their occupation, criminals cannot hide amongst, with information you can fight crime.

The Government is overburdened, the over dependence on the central government is destroying our lives, our community are too poor and too weak to fight crime.

An isolated Community is a weak Community, our local government are weak, our Ward and council are weak, the grassroots is weak.

Make it impossible for criminals to commit in twon and run to Ethiope. share information, if not we will lose more of our brothers and sisters to these killers

We should start fighting crime from the grassroots not from the state level.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
RIP to the DEAD not "death" bro.

Thanks... Didn't notice i was using the wrong words.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Godbless3:

Thanks... Didn't notice i was using the wrong words.
You welcome.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by NairalandDoctor(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
GS Media Plus learnt that the yet to be identified lady began to struggle with the robbers and in the process, she was shot at close rage in her heart area.

She was giving the opportunity to surrender peacefully and remain alive, but she chose to sacrifices her life like N50 buns by struggling with the armed robbers.

What a foolish way to die.
you've sum it all bro, greed don carry this one go grave.

If she was successful Testimony for yappa for ground saying that GOD of her pastor has save her.

Never argue or drag with a man holding a gun.

Because Gun itself is a spirit.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
you've sum it all bro, greed don carry this one go grave.

If she was successful Testimony for yappa for ground saying that GOD of her pastor has save her.

Never argue or drag with a man holding a gun.

Because Gun itself is a spirit.
God bless you for this comment.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by NairalandDoctor(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
God bless you for this comment.
amen bro I have seen all this shit happen in diobu,Gambia, Mile One, Ahoda porthacourt Rivers State, Nigeria
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Bankalert(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
aspiring44:

I doubt if she is the one on that bed . Why do they have to tie her to the bed? It's only mental health patients they do that to .
My opinion though
I was thinking those who brought her there did not pay her bills so they tied her hand so she wouldn't escape or something after getting better.... You never know with people these days... My quiets thoughts.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by aspiring44: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bankalert:
I was thinking those who brought her there did not pay her bills so they tied her hand so she wouldn't escape or something after getting better.... You never know with people these days... My quiets thoughts.

You could be right . Too bad if that is the case
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
greatness77:
don't tell me dat u read dis post and didn't understand it, SHE STRUGGLED WITH FIVE ARMED ROBBERS OK hope you understand now

Is alright
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bluffly:

Pray that you do not find yourself in a hopeless situation. Do you know that some of them borrow cash? The capacity of mental and emotional strength defers
Just imagined this wickedness for God sake? And this people think they can just go to church and pray for forgiveness and they are free to enter heaven?? This woman as you said she may have borrowed the money to start the business, may be she is the bread winner in her family like you know how Nigeria is, one person taking care of the whole family without any help, and in results of their wickedness subject other innocent human beings to poverty, the government it self is not helping matters at all to borrow money to start something is a hard difficult task in this country unlike other climes how can we we not be having so many criminals?
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by olamiji98448: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
:May the good Lord comfort your family at this period. Amen
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/pos-lady-dies-from-bullet-wounds-sustained-during-robbery-photos/
Na pesin way dey alive go make money, sorry to say this but this lady killed herself, you see armed robbers surrender all your money, phones, watch that's what they are after why struggle with five men with guys oh this is foolishness
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Never struggle with the man with a gun or weapon especially if u are not armed too.
Rip young lady.
So many deaths in this January. May God help us.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uniquekriss:
my dear, I believe she was considering what her employer might put her tru, she may have been arrested and accused of conniving with the hoodlums if she didn't die, some employers can be so mean
Is it an excuse for her to take her own life, listen the only problem on earth that does not have a solution is death, armed robbery is armed robbery, the pos business is risky they carry money about every employer knows this risk involved
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
GS Media Plus learnt that the yet to be identified lady began to struggle with the robbers and in the process, she was shot at close rage in her heart area.

She was giving the opportunity to surrender peacefully and remain alive, but she chose to sacrifices her life like N50 buns by struggling with the armed robbers.

What she did was unwise but let's not just unceremoniously condemn her.

We do not know the struggle she went through to raise that money hence the struggle. She might also have nowhere to turn to for help. Maybe she wasn't ready to sell her body. Maybe she had stingy or poor relations who had nothing to offer.

I'm not saying her action isn't wrong but some empathy should be put inside.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by therajah: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
zieraw2005:
Hmmm. I have been thinking about the security concern about this POS business. These agents carry cash in open and do their transactions. Anything like this could happen and worst is putting your life on the line. RIP my dear sister.

To everyone who has this type of business, always protect your shop or stay far away from reach of these boys and ensure you have place to hide against bullet shot. Those ones in kiosk, at the roadside, hmmm I really don't welcome the idea ooo. You can keep the money outside your kiosk sha and access it when customers come.
When the robbers come and ask for money. if you tell them you don't have money in your kiosk, they would think its a lie and that would still get them angry and might still shoot..
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Bluffly: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Just imagined this wickedness for God sake? And this people think they can just go to church and pray for forgiveness and they are free to enter heaven?? This woman as you said she may have borrowed the money to start the business, may be she is the bread winner in her family like you know how Nigeria is, one person taking care of the whole family without any help, and in results of their wickedness subject other innocent human beings to poverty, the government it self is not helping matters at all to borrow money to start something is a hard difficult task in this country unlike other climes how can we not be having so many criminals?
Way out of this menace is infrastructural and human development but unfortunately, we dont have leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Things that are happening dnt happens when we are growing up.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Griffon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:

Homeboiy:
She’s a fool

You saw them with gun and your struggling with them

RIP nah

You two are dyslexic buffons. This incidence occurred few yards from my apartment. The late Ezinne handed cash to those miscreants according to onlookers, only for them to call her up and aim for her neck before zooming off with their Keke.

I know this chick personally, and I'm in a better position to tell you two schleppers about her.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Philipxxxx0: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Government should ban this POS business, the rate of crime is increasing due to bad economy and recession, people should stop doing this business, Nigeria is not safe for that kind of business.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by joygen(f): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
People are just saying everything they like. Do you know how difficult it take to survive in this hard country. If she struggle with the robbers that's because she know that's her only means of surviver when the government even the masses don't give a Bleep about you. Someone will be in need of help then you will see people taking photos and making update instead of to help. We are all the problem in this country
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Blaqfellow: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
No one should blame her it depends the state of mind t that particular time �����
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/pos-lady-dies-from-bullet-wounds-sustained-during-robbery-photos/
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by phantom24: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
But why would a Single lady challenge 5 men with arms? Even if d robbers are caught she can't be revived.
...people need to study risk mgt b4 going into bzness.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
MartinsD12:

Is it an excuse for her to take her own life, listen the only problem on earth that does not have a solution is death, armed robbery is armed robbery, the pos business is risky they carry money about every employer knows this risk involved
it's possible she thought they weren't armed or with fake guns, do u think she would challenge them if she knew they had guns with cartridges?
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Uniquekriss:
it's possible she thought they weren't armed or with fake guns, do u think she would challenge them if she knew they had guns with cartridges?
Abeg no excuse is worth it, even if she thought they came with fake guns which has caused her life now
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by virago(f): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2021
JidennaJason:

And what a foolish comment this is
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
virago:

And what a foolish comment this is
Okay, thanks.... You can now go furck yourself.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
ursullalinda:

Atimes people react out of impulse.......mere thought of loosing all and starting afresh can trigger such reaction.
But she should have understood better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.