Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Your Perspectives As A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Perspectives As A Child (584 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Perspectives As A Child by Emmyk(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2011
Let share it.
1) When we were travelling to our hometown, and we've entered the town, not untill we reach our personal house there, I would keep asking, "When are we arriving Ègbè?" lol. Just my home bears the Town's name.
2) I personal as a kid taught that when travelling abroad with airplanes,the whites' ground (floor) is our sky. So whoever take a hike,reached their no go area could fall down from our sky (their own ground) and roll to our own ground and die.
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by babyme1(f): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2011
@Post: Read what you wrote again and tell me if you understand yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by MaiSuya(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
baby.me:

@Post: Read what you wrote again and tell me if you understand yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think say na only me. grin grin

What exactly is the thread about sef?
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by babyme1(f): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
It's about skies falling from the ground, and floors falling from the skies shocked grin grin
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by iice(f): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
lmao

My perspective as a child is the perspective i still hold. I was born old undecided
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by Emmyk(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
My bad, u got me wrong. I mean the ways you think as a child. Your part of viewing things and the best u could understand from it.
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by Blazay(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hmmm. . .
I always thought you 'did' and pee'ed with the same hole. grin
Till I discovered UNIBEN boyzzzzz from. kiss
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by Emmyk(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
baby.me:

It's about skies falling from the ground, and floors falling from the skies shocked grin grin
You wanna take the mickey out of me now, right? Keep it up, attahgirl!
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by nisot23(f): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
i used 2 think education stopped in primary schools,didnt know about sec school or even uni, there4,after primary 6,d next thing would be 2 get a job then get married.
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by Outstrip(f): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Emmyk:

Let share it.
1) When we were travelling to our hometown, and we've entered the town, not untill we reach our personal house there, I would keep asking, "When are we arriving Ègbè?" lol. Just my home bears the Town's name.
2) I personal as a kid taught that when travelling abroad with airplanes,the whites' ground (floor) is our sky. So whoever take a hike,reached their no go area could fall down from our sky (their own ground) and roll to our own ground and die.

Wow. Brings back memories of our childhood roadtrips. We would always say "from here to the back we are FIRST". We would always ignore the cars in front of us. Then we would sing with all the plates of all the cars that drive by. So when we saw Bendel we would sing Bendel Bendel Bendel Bendel Bendel. Lagos Lagos Lagos Lagos etc. I still don't know why my dad did not just drive off the road. Five noisy children in one vehicle LOL. We had so much fun on roadtrips sha. Simpler times.
Re: Your Perspectives As A Child by Emmyk(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
Use to wonder how pool of water disappear on the road while we travel, till I grew up to know it's an optical illusion. MIRAGE!

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Baby Products / What Have You Been Planning For Your Family? / Voodoo Mom Sentenced To 17 Years In Prison For Burning Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.