Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

Here Is How I Got A Bible Challenge Verse From The Holy Spirit - Riyadh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is How I Got A Bible Challenge Verse From The Holy Spirit - Riyadh (238 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How I Got A Bible Challenge Verse From The Holy Spirit - Riyadh by OnlineMonarch(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
I woke up 2.50am from a scary dream. Just when I was trying to understand the dream, then the Holy Spirit said to me "this is the end time, the anti Christ is near. This is the second time you will be having this dream but now in another form".
Immediately it clicked then I remembered I had once had this particular dream late last year though in another form. I didn't know what to do or say next but I recorded it in my diary. Now it was already 3:00am, still didn't know what to do. So I thought to myself to finish up Apostle Joshua Selman's message I was listening to before power went off 8.00pm earlier. Thank God there was power this time, I plunged in my ear piece to continue listening. Thereafter I prayed and then it was 4.00am. Okay so what should I do next? Go back to sleep or what?
I decided to check my phone for any unanswered DMs on WhatsApp, email, IG, FB and twitter.

I got on twitter and saw the bible challenge trending. So I said to myself " thanks goodness something good is trending ". I was going to join the challenge but just didn't know which of the bible verse to quote. There were lots of verses coming into my head that I got confused on which to post. My flesh said to me, since you are awake, just kuku post lots and lots of verses lols.
Then I remembered I had not asked my sweet gentle friend. I call him 'My Gentle Friend'.

I said "My gentle friend (that's the Holy Spirit) what would you have me post on the trending bible challenge?" I waited and waited for some minutes for his response but he said nothing but go and sleep, by tomorrow morning you will know.

Tor in as much as I really wanted to jump into the trend as e dey hot, Mr gentle said I should go and sleep. I kukuma switched off my phone and fiam I slept off.
By morning, I prepared for service... In the middle of the service My gentle friend said to me "you will post it in Yoruba". I was like Yoruba bawo? I took my mind of it...

Immediately after the service ended, Mr gentle friend said " Emi o gbe oju mi si ori oke wonni, nibo ni iranlowo mi yio ti nwa.

Iranlowo mi yio ti owo oluwa wa, ti o da orun on aiye.

On ki yio je ki ese re ki o ye, eni ti npa o mo ki yio togbe.

Eniti npa Israeli mo ki itogbe be ni ki sun.

Oluwa ni olupamo re Oluwa ni ojiji re ni owo otun re.

Orun ki yio pa o nigba osan tabi osupa nigba oru.

Oluwa yio pa o mo kuro ninu ibi gbogbo, yio pa okan re mo.

Oluwa yio pa alo ati abo re mo lati igba yi lo ati titi lailai.

Psalm 121, now post it."

Literally and scripturally, I know what it means and the power in this chapter but why I should post it is what I don't understand but I will advice you connect and declare it upon your life, family and household. May God's help and protection come through for us in Jesus name.

Happy Sunday FAM.

https://churchng.com/here-is-how-i-got-a-bible-challenge-verse-from-the-holy-spirit-riyadh/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Angry With Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God ? / CAN Honours Kogi Gov With “friend Of The Church” Award / The Way Of Allah !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.