Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,599 members, 7,941,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? (697 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
The Feedback on my recent video

If you have not subscribe neither watch my recent video , you are missing ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPPzQ6ImI3o

Hey guys,

Welcome to my channel

Today topic question that I will be discussing is can you marry someone who has done a plastic surgery whether a man or a woman ?

During the video , my food got burnt ����

Can you see the love I have for you guys I was so passionate about sharing my video content and my food got burnt

I need 1000 subscribers guys

Please subscribe to my channel guys

You can as well follow me on my social media platform on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram @Digitalbimpe

Would love to hear your thought ensure you share your views on the comment box

Dont forget to turn on the notification button for more interesting content

Love you guys

Pereira Bimpe Tv
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Kobicove(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
No I cannot!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:
The Feedback on my recent video

If you have not subscribe neither watch my recent video , you are missing ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPPzQ6ImI3o

Hey guys,

Welcome to my channel

Today topic question that I will be discussing is can you marry someone who has done a plastic surgery whether a man or a woman ?

During the video , my food got burnt ����

Can you see the love I have for you guys I was so passionate about sharing my video content and my food got burnt

I need 1000 subscribers guys

Please subscribe to my channel guys

You can as well follow me on my social media platform on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram @Digitalbimpe

Would love to hear your thought ensure you share your views on the comment box

Dont forget to turn on the notification button for more interesting content

Love you guys

Pereira Bimpe Tv

Send the link to my email, I will subscribe, am not having data now. I hope this help ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
gaius01:

Send the link to my email, I will subscribe, am not having data now. I hope this help ?

Aaw thank you � infact I can forward it to your WhatsApp number instead of email
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kobicove:
No I cannot!

Which of the you cannot marry someone who has some plastic surgery or you cannot subscribe ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

Aaw thank you � infact I can forward it to your WhatsApp number instead of email
Ok !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
gaius01:

Ok !
Here it is.

Alright will message you right away
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

Alright will message you right away

Just edit your post to remove the digits, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Karleb(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Joseph20Brown: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
I think no problem with that if she or he is a good person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by codedgalaxy: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Whats the diffrence?
From xpression to darling superster to marykay to channels all in the name of beauty and makeup isn't that enough surgery. Mtchewwwww.
Brother even that ur girlfriend face, (in emmanuela's voice)
That is not her real face o.

#codedgalaxy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
gaius01:

Just edit your post to remove the digits, thanks.

Done
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by sade38436: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
:Send the link to my email, I will subscribe, am not having data now. I hope this help ?Aaw thank you � infact I can forward it to your WhatsApp number instead of email

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
sade38436:
:Send the link to my email, I will subscribe, am not having data now. I hope this help ?Aaw thank you � infact I can forward it to your WhatsApp number instead of email

Now what sort of rubbish is this ?

All this people copying comments.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Done Plastic Surgery? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
sade38436:

What is your WhatsApp number and thank you really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right?? / Why Is Distance Not A Problem When Love Is Professed From Abroad? / You Need Girls To Grow Ur Career In Life As A Man,but Don’t Just Flirt With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.