Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,322 members, 7,950,627 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Be Mindful Of These Politicians With Their Gimmicks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Mindful Of These Politicians With Their Gimmicks (211 Views)

Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Mindful Of These Politicians With Their Gimmicks by qglobal: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fellow youths, I wish we all start looking out for a good replacement for the leadership positions in all arms of government. I want us to discuss this on this forum it's important we do this else we will continue to wallow in this shit our past and present leaders has put us. I am a young parent and I fear for my children and the generation unborn. Please no hate speech let the matured minds speak.

Regards
Qglobal foundation.
Re: Be Mindful Of These Politicians With Their Gimmicks by qglobal: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Let's picture a better future for our children so when we become old they won't regret why been born... cool cool
Re: Be Mindful Of These Politicians With Their Gimmicks by helinues: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
qglobal:
Let's picture a better future for our children so when we become old they won't regret why been born... cool cool

And all the awareness always end with no action.

Soro some boys were no where to be found during bye election in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of These Politicians With Their Gimmicks by qglobal: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=98609836]

And all the awareness always end with no action.

Soro some boys were no where to be found during bye election in Lagos[/quote

So should we then give up

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Speaks On Alleged Marginalization Of Igbos In Nigeria (video) / IGP Orders Aigs, Cps To Ensure Full Enforcement Of COVID-19 Rules / Obaseki: College Of Education In Abudu Will Strengthen Teachers’ Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.