Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. (645 Views)

The Reason Many Young Men Are Afraid Of Getting Married... / #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by MadeINchenzen2: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
1. The first question u want to ask is why catholic priests do not marry—

Advocates see clerical celibacy as "a special gift of God by which sacred ministers can more easily remain close to Christ with an undivided heart, and can dedicate themselves more freely to the service of God and their neighbour."

2. What does God say about not getting married?

Bible Gateway 1 Corinthians 7 :: NIV. Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her.

3.What did Peter say about marriage?

I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

NB: God created everything, he created Adam and gave him a mate, but God did not create a wife for himself. Neither did Jesus @ 33 have a wife.

More...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by solmusdesigns: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Konji never hold this bros

Marriage isn't necessary tho, but humans do well with companionship,

You are less depressed having someone to talk to or stay around you, sleep beside you

You are less likely to make stupid decision if you have someone to run it through with

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by MadeINchenzen2: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:
Do people marry to satisfy their sexual urge and not commit the sin of fornication?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by MadeINchenzen2: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:
what does God say about things of the flesh?
Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by chatinent: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
You just twisted the bible.

God created a wife for the first man, Adam.

Stop advocating celibacy using catholic priests. I know of few who samakwe outside..many gays.

The Bible isn't against being single either..stop twisting it.
Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by solmusdesigns: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Do people marry to satisfy their sexual urge and not commit the sin of fornication?

Yes and a few extra

Humans have involuntary needs,

Whether you like it or not you get hungry for food, you get Hoorrny, you need affection or care from others or Atleast someone to agree with you

Sexual urge, Hunger for food, need for validation by others

Marriage can give you that

Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by MadeINchenzen2: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
You just twisted the bible.

God created a wife for the first man, Adam.

The Bible isn't against being single either..stop twisting it.
did you say "wife"? That term wasnt used. The fact that eve was the second opposite gender created by God does not automatically makes her Adam's wife.
Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by MadeINchenzen2: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Yes and a few extra

Humans have involuntary needs,

Whether you like it or not you get hungry for food, you get Hoorrny, you need affection or care from others or Atleast someone to agree with you

Sexual urge, Hunger for food, need for validation by others

Marriage can give you that

This is the more reason marriage drifts a person far beyond their devotion to God and his kingdom. People paying attention to canal things!!!
Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by chatinent: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
did you say "wife"? That term wasnt used. The fact that eve was the second opposite gender created by God does not automatically makes her Adam's wife.

You must wonder why God had to make a mate for Adam after Adam finished naming all other animals paired off.

Little wonders Adam became so poetic and sang: “this is at last, bone of my bone..and flesh of my flesh.”

Oh, more little wonder..God instructed them to multiple the earth. (Gen 1:27-28). That was God instituting marriage. God wedded them himself. Read Genesis 2:22-24.

Do you know Jesus also attended a marriage? Thereby showing approval? Look it up at John 2:1,2.
Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by solmusdesigns: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
This is the more reason marriage drifts a person far beyond their devotion to God and his kingdom. People paying attention to canal things!!!

God's plan for humans on earth originally is for him and her to have paradise, be happy and enjoy all that he made including sex with opposite Gender, good food, fruits, companionship and enjoyment of everything on earth

Re: This Is Why I Think Getting Married Will Mar Your Chances To Make Heaven. by ObaOfUyo: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
did you say "wife"? That term wasnt used. The fact that e[b]ve was the second opposite gender created by God[/b] does not automatically makes her Adam's wife.
Who was the first?

(1) (Reply)

Sidechics Take Over Your Husband As Soon As You Go Back To Your Homes-stripper / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.