Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush (28634 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Ugandatales: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
tojahh:
It was in my first year in the university. I had already told all my friends we were dating whereas I only found out her name from a friend.

On this devilish day she was walking straight down to us and I was backing her seating on the desk. My friends told me
'Oboy see sharon' immediately i turned and see her pretty face. I started sweating even up to my palm slippers.

My guys were saying Oya show working as na your babe. I went to her and called her name. She looked and said who are you. And her voice was loud. My friends all started laughing so hard that the whole Faculty joined them. I just started running home, na so my palm cut. Another round of laughter.

Las las I almost change school because of her because she was tormenting me everywhere i go. I must see her.

Too bad.

"I went to her and called her name. She looked and said who are you. And her voice was loud."

Hahahahahaha!!! I had to stop reading here so I can laugh well. LMAO!!! grin That girl wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Ugandatales: 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dpundict:
That year in secondary school. I was so shy I spent all my break time most days crafting love letters for her but it was her younger sister who was always receiving them for her that read almost 40 of them I wrote her from ss1 to ss3. Long story short, the younger sister told me after graduation from secondary school that her sister couldn't read though she was in our class so she read all and explained to her when necessary and she didn't even care. My academic rival on class position things dated her and they made it so public I thought the world was going to end there. I moved.

I thought you and the younger sister would fall in love with each other...that would have been romantic. By the way, how come the girl couldn't read, and she was in secondary school?

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by BadEnglish(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ugandatales:

I thought you and the younger sister would fall in love with each other...that would have been romantic. By the way, how come the girl couldn't read, and she was in secondary school?

Alaye, e be like you Don too tey for that Uganda so tey ur head don block. , u forget sey for Naija even some undergraduate sef na sawdust dey their head

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Ugandatales: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
BadEnglish:

Alaye, e be like you Don too tey for that Uganda so tey ur head don block. , u forget sey for Naija even some undergraduate sef na sawdust dey their head

Hmm...na wa o.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by MattFreeman007(m): 12:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Mine was a terrible one.. the girl I was woooing read my love letter in front of her family members and school mates.. and her siblings started calling me by some of my mingling quotes in the love letter... I no fit forget this matter..!!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by DrDax: 2:58am On Feb 03, 2021
Icyexpressions:

No, I'm 5.6

Short.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by DrDax: 3:37am On Feb 03, 2021
wisdomclay:
Mine was a girl named shade. I wrote a letter to her and she read it to the hearing of all the females in the class. I can't tell why she did that but this was somebody i loved so much and could have married without a doubt. Although it happened in SS1 but till date i have not found anyone i could have loved like her and sometímes it surprises me. I don't think she knew then.
Imagine she can be somewhere praying for a man that will love her live and when one came just because of one act of foolishness she lost him for life.

Or she's currently dating the man of her dreams and living the life.

Move on....

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Weneda(m): 5:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Tapout:

please make sure your wife is aware of this (I mean her frequent communication to you) those kind girls dey try put asunder for person marriage.
My wife knows nd moreover i have blocked her

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Jesuspikin8: 5:39am On Feb 03, 2021
JustJesse:

They broke up the year we graduated (2018) grin
They broke up the year we graduated (2018)
Normal grin
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by beehivedata(m): 6:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Ugandatales:

Hahahahahaha! This is funny. That's how I called one girl Deola the other day and she told me, my name is funmi. A girl I had lashed severally o. Lol! I felt bad.
LOL
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by wisdomclay(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2021
DrDax:

Or she's currently dating the man of her dreams and living the life.

Move on....

I have moved on since
It comes as a surprise to me i said that
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Candycrushy(f): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Meedon:

Premium tears...
You should comfort me embarassed
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by FxExpo(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Drsnives:

I want more than just friendship, secondly once am to familiar/close to the gal I like to woo her then becomes a problem because I will not want to spoil our frndship cos she might say no
Same Thing With Me bro always Considering How She Will Feel

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2021
well, I'm still single mainly because I am teleiophilic. I am in my early 20s and I always have crush on ladies that are older than me. like 11 years older... I am an introvert and it takes courage to talk to a lady way older than you.. I don't have it.. So I remain single...

I hope I find the courage to ask a lady out soon..

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Meedon: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Candycrushy:

You should comfort me embarassed

Oya come make I hold your waist.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Candycrushy(f): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Meedon:

Oya come make I hold your waist.
I don't need it again biko
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Meedon: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Candycrushy:
I don't need it again biko

You need it ooo, so that you can be strong again.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by temi1290: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2021
QuitNotice:
Omo I was in action, giving her lyrics, throwing hands up and down. She was just busy correcting me when I made grammatical errors. I mistakenly touched her at a point. Omo de babe bring out hankey, clean dat spot. Las las, she still refused. Fear catch me nah

A girl did the bolded to you

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Dpundict: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Ugandatales:

Serial expo user. She was

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by tosaino95(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Wooing Girls Not be my problem but problem na naija girls.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by tosaino95(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2021
EXLOVER:
After many many months of crushing and practicing how to woo my crush.

I finally got the courage to go stop her and talk to her, immediately i approached her, her reply made me forget all i have been practicing for months, cause my practice was like a dialogue.

My crush was very annoying, I will never forgive her. I killed the crush that night, I was still in SS1 then.

But now, I'm good in the game now. A legend

All those practice are nonsense to speak of because girls are mystery, the only way to flow with them is friendly and funny.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by tosaino95(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2021
vicben27:
lol l actually remember about 19years ago l was in jss2 or Soo, that time boys never get lever, my friends called a girl l was telling them l liked, but as she was approaching towards me l ran away! the kind of yabing l received ehhn no be here. many years after, we don fuccck a few good pusssies, we don marry

this man funny abeg grin is she a masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by DannyG8(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
JustJesse:
hehehehe
yeah
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
AmaUwana:

am nt useless
true
Most girls aren't useless

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Richadv(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
SirJerrie:

Abeg how una dey take measure una height?
Na from Shoulder level or head?
Lol my own we dey argue so na we use tape I nor know weda e accurate sha
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by etrouble: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Springboot:
Mine was a complete disaster and the most embarrassing till date. Wrote a letter to my then crush, she came to my house with the letter, read it in the presence of my siblings and tore it into pieces warning me seriously.

Now I understand the meaning of Calamity.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by MrMacinterchi1: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Not every Nigerian girl is useless..

Back to the topic..

I think it happened way back in 2012 during the days of my GCE.... Though I was the first person to initiate a conversation,but I gave up the moment I realized many other guys were into her....But the funniest thing was that she noticed,that I was distancing myself from her whenever we were together.....Then,I was too shy to even woo her because I thought I wasn't in the same level with her...
After the end of the exam,she left Delta for Lagos,and never returned till the following year...

Fast forward to 2013, something happened and it led to anotherthing...And I was already in poly,and she later came to join me in the same poly.....And all of a sudden,we started dating......Up till this very moment,she has been my all even though say I dey try misbehave at times,still,she still dey track me down...
stop misbehaving then. she might get feed up without you knowing.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by MrMacinterchi1: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
div111:

Short men association of Nigeria grin grin
lol lol. mad man
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by MrMacinterchi1: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Chii59:
I used Facebook to woo my crush. He used big grammer to scatter my head. Long story short, he wasn't interested. My heart still broke anyway.
You did well.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by MrMacinterchi1: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
JustJesse:
I crushed on this girl for 6 years (all through highschool), I never told her shii, the SS1 holiday (the one before resuming SS2) I told one of the few friends (I had like 4 friends at the time, don't blame me, I had serious self confidence issues) that I liked the girl, the mad man told me to wait till we resumed SS2 before telling her.
You won't believe that the bastard used the whole holiday period to woo the girl, we resumed and booom!!!, they were together, no explanations, apologies, nothin!!, I thought we were brothers man ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯
that guy is not a good person.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by MrMacinterchi1: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Never been serious in my life.....

I saw her in weac coaching centre and somehow I got her 2go username by hacking my friend 2go acc.

Unfortunately for me, I don't know where to start from and we were just 2go friend for days until one day, i don't really know what led to that, I told her I would like to deflower her.

I later had to lied that it was my younger brother that sent the text. The next time I met her, it was only handshake.

Ever since, I don't feel anything for anybody again. Not even her or anyone...

NB: I'm an introvert and.......

and what? Hmmm. complete it.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by MrMacinterchi1: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
tojahh:
It was in my first year in the university. I had already told all my friends we were dating whereas I only found out her name from a friend.

On this devilish day she was walking straight down to us and I was backing her seating on the desk. My friends told me
'Oboy see sharon' immediately i turned and see her pretty face. I started sweating even up to my palm slippers.

My guys were saying Oya show working as na your babe. I went to her and called her name. She looked and said who are you. And her voice was loud. My friends all started laughing so hard that the whole Faculty joined them. I just started running home, na so my palm cut. Another round of laughter.

Las las I almost change school because of her because she was tormenting me everywhere i go. I must see her.

Too bad.
Lol. laugh Don kill me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) / ..... / Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.