Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Yorubaland Under Seige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubaland Under Seige (1146 Views)

Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe / IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige / Saraki Confirms Ekweremadu Under Seige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubaland Under Seige by Bonavi: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
The truth is, the atrocities been perpetrated by herdsmen in Yoruba land is very underreported. What was happening iin Ibarape sadly is happening in so many other communities in Yoruba land.
There is no state in Yoruba land presently herdsmen are not holding sway.
Recently, herdsmen accompanied by soldiers invaded a community in Ogun and subjected the indigenes there to terrible flogging, Women and old people were not left out.
I think its time something drastically urgent is done before Yorubas are weakened to start living with this tragic experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Kaduna1stson: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
But you people should exile Sunday Ighoho and report all herdsmen issues to the police, stop taking the laws into your hands.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by valenu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
A Fulani has booked space to reason how to defend his people.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Kaduna1stson: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
valenu:
A Fulani has booked space to reason how to defend his people.

Just report herdsmen activity to police.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
w
Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by valenu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Just report herdsmen activity to police.
The police and the army protects Fulani herdsmen as ordered from Abuja.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by PoloG: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Herdsmen news are overhyped ... I called someone in ibadan today and he told me everywhere is cool..
Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by valenu(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
But you people should exile Sunday Ighoho and report all herdsmen issues to the police, stop taking the laws into your hands.
They have been reporting but nothing helpful has since been done. The best thing is to be armed and defend self.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Kaduna1stson: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
valenu:

Then get your highest ranking tribesman who is a VP to represent you and ensure that the IGP does his work.

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by PoloG: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
valenu:
the reason is because a fulani is president...

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by valenu(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Then get your highest ranking tribesman who is a VP to represent you and ensure that the IGP does his work.
Do u think the VP has a say in Aso rock?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Kaduna1stson: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
valenu:
They have been reporting but nothing helpful has since been done. The best thing is to be armed and defend self.

Is that not against the law? You are taking the laws into your hands. If you can't obey the laws, leave the country and make your own laws.

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Kaduna1stson: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
valenu:
Do u think the VP has a say in Aso rock?

Why is he there naw? He should be made to resign.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by valenu(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Is that not against the law? You are taking the laws into your hands. If you can't obey the laws, leave the country and make your own laws.
No need to leave the country. Nobody was born with trouble. So, if u want trouble, the affected people will give you trouble. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by valenu(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Why is he there naw?
As a figure

3 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin The Caliphate must be established throughout the SW, the Fulani conquest will be a tale told by future generations to come about how a drug addict sold his people into slavery.
Sai Yellow teeth
Sai Caliphate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Kaduna1stson: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
valenu:
No need to leave the country. Nobody was born with trouble. So, if u want trouble, the affected people will give you trouble. Simple!

Wishing you good luck as you give us trouble when we have the IGP, the COAS and every arms bearing officer is answerable to us grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by illicit(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Get a kalash nikov....
Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by KoshCAD: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Come and repeat yourself in front of ibarapa youth or Sunday igboho

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by valenu(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Wishing you good luck as you give us trouble when we have the IGP, the COAS and every arms bearing officer is answerable to us grin
I no blame u because u are not a real Nigerian to know what's on ground here. See the way you are talking like things are working in Nigeria. Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by kingceejay: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Years back and Until recently a lone voice preached this gospel of libration from servitude but he was mocked, vilified and castigated.
Today What do we have going on in South West killings and kidnapping.
Thank God for that man, the one They Called a coward and terrorist. If not for him my people would have been castrated and humiliated..
Do you know Who he is?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Warripikine: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fakenews
Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by TooMuchStuff: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingceejay:
Years back and Until recently a lone voice preached this gospel of libration from servitude but he was mocked, vilified and castigated.
Thank God for that man, the one They Called a coward and terrorist. If not for him my people would have been castrated and humiliated..
Do you know Who he is?
MNK

3 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Jostoman: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingceejay:
Do you know Who he is?
prophet kanu

2 Likes

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Yebedervru: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
PoloG:
Herdsmen news are overhyped ... I called someone in ibadan today and he told me everywhere is cool..
Ibadan is cool and Ibadan isn’t the only place in Oyo state. The places with kidnapping issues are like 3 hrs from Ibadan
Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by kingceejay: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2021
jostoman and toomuchstuff Una go school. PassMark for una.
I listened to his videos for the first time in 2017 and Saw a man highly devoted for a noble course.
That man is an Enigma and a phenomenon as far as African freedom fighters and liberators is concerned. The sooner he is taken seriously by all especially the southners the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Bonavi: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
kingceejay:
jostoman and toomuchstuff Una go school. PassMark for una.
I listened to his videos for the first time in 2017 and Saw a man highly devoted for a noble course.
That man is an Enigma and a phenomenon as far as African freedom fighters and liberators is concerned. The sooner he is taken seriously by all especially the southners the better for us.
used to castigate this man but now know better about Nigeria and am thankful that I started listening closely to his speeches and broadcast

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Shaolin0147(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bonavi:
The truth is, the atrocities been perpetrated by herdsmen in Yoruba land is very underreported. What was happening iin Ibarape sadly is happening in so many other communities in Yoruba land.
There is no state in Yoruba land presently herdsmen are not holding sway.
Recently, herdsmen accompanied by soldiers invaded a community in Ogun and subjected the indigenes there to terrible flogging, Women and old people were not left out.
I think its time something drastically urgent is done before Yorubas are weakened to start living with this tragic experience.
Yorubas were laughing and calling Igbos bad luck, they said any person Igbos support will always loose,they were making mockery on Igbos, they've never see anything yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by SouthNigerian: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
It breaks my heart that we are facing all of this shitty atrocities in the hands of uneducated retards.

Our SW Leaders must stand up against the monumental nonsense going on my Father's Land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Danzysb(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yorubas must show their might and great power against this threat,it should not just be only Sunday igboho,he can lead but,gallant Yorubas must join in this fight against fulani herdsmen terrorist,it's needed.
And tell your Amotekun to run back now into the farms and forests to counter your oppressors,never forget Oyo brave warriors in your past history....
You must do this to my Yoruba brothers....
Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Karlovic:
grin The Caliphate must be established throughout the SW, the Fulani conquest will be a tale told by future generations to come about how a drug addict sold his people into slavery.
Sai Yellow teeth
Sai Caliphate

Sai APC.
Sai Mama.

Cc lzaa bamite afamed sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubaland Under Seige by Bambambiglo: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
imhotep:

Sai APC.
Sai Mama.

Cc lzaa bamite afamed sarrki

Keep my name out of your mouth Mr man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nmfb Loan / Igbo Leaders Nonchalance On Our Crusaders (ESN) / Terrifying Video From Hope Uzodimma‘s House Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.