Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

Imperfect Man + PERFECT GOD = MOG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imperfect Man + PERFECT GOD = MOG (416 Views)

Tiwa Savage Talks About Unrealistic Standards Of Beauty And Loving Her Imperfect / Actor Odunlade Adekola Opens Up On His Imperfect Marriage / Singer K.michelle Shows Off Her ‘imperfect’ Body As She Gives Fans Update On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imperfect Man + PERFECT GOD = MOG by constancefriday(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2021
Don't be Fooled by the HYPE or PUBLICITY that surrounds me:
I'm NOT PERFECT. I'm NOT RIGHTEOUS. I'm a weak, vulnerable and miserable sinner like you.
My Strength does not come from denying this fact. STRENGTH comes from admitting that i'm weak, miserable and vulnerable and asking GOD to please STRENGTHEN ME through his MERCIES and GRACE.
It is by God's Grace and Mercies we are not sifted or consumed by evil.
#BibleStudy - Matthew 6:13, Lamentations 3:22, 1 Peter 5:6-7,
1 Corinthians 10:12, Matthew 7:1,
and John 16:33
Cheers!
Have a nice and Blessed Day:
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

�� 24/7 Counseling and Prayerline:
+2348118239373

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imperfect Man + PERFECT GOD = MOG by ademchij: 2:58am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
I'm NOT PERFECT. I'm NOT RIGHTEOUS. I'm a weak, vulnerable and miserable sinner like you.
My Strength does not come from denying this fact. STRENGTH comes from admitting that i'm weak, miserable and vulnerable and asking GOD to please STRENGTHEN ME through his MERCIES and GRACE.
Cheers!
Yours Sincerely;

+2348118239373
Re: Imperfect Man + PERFECT GOD = MOG by stephieok: 1:52am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
Cheers!
Yours Sincerely;

+2348118239373

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy Was On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon / Battle Of Nigerian Cross Dresseers: Bob, Lordcasted, James Btoen / Photos: Rihanna Puts Her $13.8million Beverly Hills Mansion On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.