Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,360 members, 7,947,584 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

BREAKING: Winners Chapel To Commence 100,000 Capacity Ark Auditorium Project - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Winners Chapel To Commence 100,000 Capacity Ark Auditorium Project (617 Views)

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Winners Chapel To Commence 100,000 Capacity Ark Auditorium Project by daveobasi1: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2021
BREAKING: Winners Chapel to commence 100,000 capacity Ark auditorium project soon - ChristianGospel TV

Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide otherwise known as Winners Chapel, David Oyedepo has disclosed the commencement of the long-awaited megachurch auditorium project to be carried out by the Church. According to Bishop Oyedepo: “We are commencing the 100,000 Capacity Ark Project very soon. A new campus for Faith Academy.

The students are resuming there tomorrow. A multi-billion project. It (Faith Academy) will match any campus of any university in Nigeria” According to report, the project which involves the demolition of the old Faith Academy, as well as Word of Faith Bible Institute among other facilities, will also include the transformation of 50,000 capacity (former largest world auditorium) Faith Tabernacle into an overflow facility while a 20 storey tower will also be constructed as the headquarters of the church. The 20-floor tower is to replace the initially planned 12-floor building which was to have been built with the initial Faith Theatre Project in 2015.

The Living Faith Church had in the mid-90s constructed an eight tower headquarter facility at the Raji Oba, Lagos Church known as Capernaum as well as a five-storey tower at the cradle of the Church known as Garden of Faith, Barnawa, Kaduna. He further berated naysayers over his stand on the Covid-19 pandemic. Speaking in the first service at Canaan, Ogun State, the Bishop who on several occasions described the virus as “a noisome pestilence” said: “During the lockdown, apart from Nigeria, the Church serviced 14 nations. We didn’t just start reaching out to the needy today. In 1984, when the whole church offerings and tithes was N10.40kb, a member was in need, we gave it all.”

SOURCE: https://christiangospeltv..com/2021/02/breaking-winners-chapel-to-commence.html

TAGS: #ISOKOBOY12 #winnerchapel #2021phropecy
Re: BREAKING: Winners Chapel To Commence 100,000 Capacity Ark Auditorium Project by internationalman(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Great work from a great man of God.

Don't just enjoy his preaching like do the rest. Especially pastor chris
Re: BREAKING: Winners Chapel To Commence 100,000 Capacity Ark Auditorium Project by Ever8090: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Ok...I have been worshiping and praying to my God in my closet...those their world class auditorium don't move me and I don't understand their impact on the life of their poor members.
When the early Christian missionaries came into Africa, they built schools, hospitals and other infrastructure for the people to enjoy free of charge, but today the church has nothing for free for her followers..for this singular reason,I see some of this churches as business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Allow Job To Suffer? / Adeyinka Alaseyori Mixtape (adeyinka Alaseyori Yoruba Gospel Songs) / Why The Blood Of Christians Who Work Iniquity Would Not Be On My Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.