Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,018 members, 7,933,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:00 AM

How To Use Your Feminism For Your Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Your Feminism For Your Good (174 Views)

Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Feminism For Your Good by Emagicman: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sometimes, I wish God made me a woman, maka Chi, I'll never suffer in this life!
Many a Nigerian girls don't know how to put their feminity to good use and e dey pain me.
What Nigerian girls are bothered about is their present need and not their future.
That's why it's not uncommon to find a Nigerian girl using the latest iPhone, but she is still begging money for data.
A friend of mine was dating this very rich guy.
When I mean rich, rich to the extent that this guy spent almost 700k on a go when he took her shopping.
This guy used to give her like say 200k every two weeks as allowance. Like, he buys her designers, jewelries and the best things money can buy.
I called her one time and said;
"Babe, you've a rich man as a boyfriend who you love and he equally loves you back. Why don't you talk to him about setting up something for you, so you could be your own boss."My friend kept telling me, she'd do it, she'd do it.
Guess what? She never did and they broke up, and now, she's back to square one.
The thing many of you women fail to realise is that nothing good lasts for a lifetime. You women all have your season. A time will come when men will get tired of you and want to explore other waters, especially as you get older.
Take it or leave it, most men are more comfortable with the younger girls than the older ones. They believe the younger ones can be tamed, unlike the older ones who are "stubborn."
So, yes, this is the time where you get to meet men who are willing to spend on you and that's why you should make sure you get them to invest in you.
If you're using an iPhone worth 500k and you don't have 5m comfortably sitting in your account, then you're very stupid!
That guy buying you expensive stuff will never give you tangible cash, because he feels you'll misuse it.But, if you draft a business proposal and give to him, he'll be more than willing to help you out.
You see, men are not stupid. When they see a girl with potentials, they know, and that's why they could buy you expensive stuff you ask for, but they'd never give you reasonable cash to hold.
Meanwhile, if you know where I can do some reconstruction surgery, kindly recommend, 'cus I'd soon be changing my name from Kokobaby to Kokorisky. It's time to channel my inner ashawo and put it to good use.
Re: How To Use Your Feminism For Your Good by padi94(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
About to be Bobrisky... We see you

(1) (Reply)

Reality Of Nothingness / Verified Cashapp/paypal/usa Number/premium Dating Account For Sale / Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.