Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! (1081 Views)

I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! by sillyboy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
Hey pals. Just got into some shit this morning. My cousin who works around V/I called my mobile and told me that someone would like to speak to me. A lady took over and told me that she "doesn't know why this young man(my cousin) would want her to speak to me". I just laughed lightly and said it's simply because I'm falling in love with her. I was thinking my cousin was trying to "arrange" a chick for me, so I started flirting on phone. After a while, she just passed me on back to my cousin. My cousin later told me the lady was the chick that has been killing me softly (Luxoire, the lady am falling for) cry

My cousin later told me that he went to my gf's office and just checked on her and she demanded to surprise me by using his phone! Guess am in a sh*t!

Am serious, mamas in the house, if u were to be my gf, how do I get to convince you I wasn't serious about the flirting. Don't abuse me ooooo. Am only seeking for your over-experienced opinions! Please help am crying cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! by sillyboy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ all.

I might not be able to answer questions now. My desk is kinda loaded n my lazy "oga" wouldn't understand that I have friends at N/L.
Re: Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! by AfricaFace(f): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2007
i can't answer this question without abusing you, how come you don't your girl friend's voice over the phone, after the first time i spoke to my guy , he could recognise my voice on the phone.
Secondly , if she faked her voice, then i suspect her and your cousin, dig deep into it and investigate more
Re: Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! by bluesky4(f): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
Good point Africaface
how could u not recognise your gf's voice?
If i was her, then yes, u are in big trouble.
You better start grovelling ASAP
Re: Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! by Hazeleyed(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hahahahaahahahahaha, SILLYBOY, i remember u told me that ur silly head is filled with brilliantly silly ideas, so u should be able to get urslf out of this one.don't worry i'll tell u what to do but first i need to laugh.hahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahah, ok let me stop for a while hahaha, ha hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho, sorry man can't help it, hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! by sillyboy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2007
VERY ANGRY @ hazel-eyed angry angry
Re: Guess Am In My Gf's Anger Book! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2007
no one should mind sillyboy. its obvious he's gt nothing to say which is of importance. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? / Behold! Do True Love Exist? / Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.