Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,089 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! (10412 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by pappykay1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
No CommentAward winning actress and Glo ambassador, Funke Akindele is today one of Nigeria’s richest actresses and underneath her wealth is her great entrepreneur spirit.

Last year a lot was expected of her after the success of “Jenifa” and she did not disappoint at all with the success of “Omo Ghetto” and pronto she returned back with “Return Of Jenifa” which she shelled out a whooping 20million Naira followed by “Omo Ghetto” part 2 which she spent 10million and she still has 2 other movies “Ransom” about 7million Naira and Awa obinrin, 3million Naira.

Over the years,Funke has grown bigger in every aspect starting from when she came into prominence with the t.v series, “I Need To Know” before she hit it big with blockbuster movies. Today she is one of the biggest product of Nollywood especially in the Yoruba movie industry.
http://beep-me..com/2011/03/funke-akindeles-40m-invesement.html

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by hackney(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
I wish this girl every success in life.

I'm drawn to her and she's one of the best actors in nigeria.
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by MeGaStReEt: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
Back from "I Need To Know" you're going places
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
I love funke kiss kiss
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Kunbee: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
*thumbs up*
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by tjskii(f): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2011
so hasn't she given birth yet,shebi they said she's preggers for oga bello's son
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by fstranger3(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2011
Funny enough, she was neither the prettiest nor the most talented on "I need to know"

Truly truly, the race is never won by the smartest or by the most talented, time and chance dictate all undecided
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by fstranger3(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2011
tjskii:

so hasn't she given birth yet,shebi they said she's preggers for oga bello's son

What are you doing?

Going through my profile? grin
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by tjskii(f): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy i shud be the one teling u that^^^
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by mobby4ever(f): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2011
Funke, the sky is ur limit.
I love you!!!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Guddy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
I hate her whenever she try 2 speak English. Her accent and vocals is really bad she shud try n do somtin about it.
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by snthesis(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
hackney:

I wish this girl every success in life.

I'm drawn to her and she's one of the best actors in nigeria.
i always guessed she was a transvestite-tanx for confirming grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by babyoy(f): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
i like her acting skills
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Omo Ghetto, Bigs Gials, I don't know what makes you tick but keep ticking
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
Good for her
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Basics007: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
fstranger3:

Funny enough, she was neither the prettiest nor the most talented on "I need to know"

Truly truly, the race is never won by the smartest or by the most talented, time and chance dictate all undecided
she wasn't the prettiest but i think she was the most talented. her performance and Carol King's were the highlights of the show
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by desholah(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
@Topic

Is this girl married ? . . . .I'm still single. undecided
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by hackney(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
snthesis:

i always guessed she was a transvestite-tanx for confirming grin grin grin

females can be described as actors too (as per hollywood)
yeye man. smiley grin
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Jenifa1: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
congrats to her.

I also think she's very pretty.
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by OWOLAYEMO: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
Parents will now know that talent sells! Congrat Funke.
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Vickivicki(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
kudos jenifa
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
desholah:

@Topic

Is this girl married ? . . . .I'm still single. undecided

See Mr. Nose Gold digger cheesy

@ Topic, I saw one her trailer on a friends facebook page she is as funny as hell. I think I like her *neutral*
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by eros(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbogbo biggss girlss. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Jenifa1: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
Vickivicki:

kudos jenifa

thank u cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by blackmale(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2011
congrat jenifa, more grease 2 ur elbow.
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by jobadmin(m): 4:27am On Apr 07, 2011
she worth it and meanwhile she is a fantastic woman
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by Jenifa1: 4:43am On Apr 07, 2011
blackmale:

congrat jenifa, more grease 2 your elbow.

thnx!
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by bidex(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Guddy:

I hate her whenever she try 2 speak English. Her accent and vocals is really bad she shud try n do somtin about it.

have you ever meet her one on one or have u ever try to see her in english movies? have you ever seen her soaps (i need to know) when she was quite young? you only see her speaking mixed english language on movies she was scripted to do so and you're complaining. besides english language is not our mother's tongue.
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by fstranger3(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2011
bidex:

have you ever meet her one on one or have u ever try to see her in english movies? have you ever seen her soaps[b] (i need to know) [/b]when she was quite young? you only see her speaking mixed english language on movies she was scripted to do so and you're complaining. besides english language is not our mother's tongue.

same naa ni.

She was awful in I need to know.
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by leMuhito(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2011
Good news. Keep up the good work Funke!
Re: Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! by bidex(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

same naa ni.

She was awful in I need to speak.

is it i need to speak or i need to know? i've seen some of her films and some of her interviews. so, i know her too well. besides am not really a good fan of hers that will make me defend her. she's good, well educated and lively. your talking about her ascent what of kunle afolayan's ascent? he's horrible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji / Obesere And K1 D Ultimate,who's Richer / Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.